Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers (591 Views)

Top Sound Engineers In Nigerian Music / Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music / A Thread for Lovers of EDM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers by updatechange(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Whether you use Windows, Mac Linux or other OS, let us know your weapon of mass destruction if its Cubase, Logic, Fruity loops, Reason, Ableton or any other D.A.W. and why you choose it. For me I use FL, Cubase, and Reason

The aim of this thread is to create a platform where producers, engineers and Djs share experiences, build ups and other related matter/issues.

airmac, lalasticlala, ishilove,

Re: Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers by rayzar(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers by bigpriik: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
updatechange:
Whether you use whether you use Windows, Mac Linux or other OS, let us know your weapon of mass destruction if its Cubase, Logic, Fruity loops, Reason, Ableton or any other D.A.W. and why you choose it. For me I use FL, Cubase, and Logic.

The aim of this thread is to create a platform where producers, engineers and Djs share experiences, build ups and other related matter/issues.

am a low budget artiste but I go better plz I need a good producer that can record me for for 5k thanks...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers by updatechange(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
bigpriik:

am a low budget artiste but I go better plz I need a good producer that can record me for for 5k thanks...

Hook up on whatsapp 08161312330 �
Re: Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers by updatechange(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
rayzar:
Producers? DJs? Where Is The Relation

If you don't get it, you can't get it. I'm a dj, producer and sound engineer and it help get good vibes.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers by Hallenjay: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
I have passion for this producer stuff...been online for days now searching for a trusted and good software to set up a bit to no avail...anyway u can carry me along on this..some oda tins i need ...I've a laptop ,steady light ,sound system, mic ...what else did i need especially as a starter ...thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hallenjay:
I have passion for this producer stuff...been online for days now searching for a trusted and good software to set up a bit to no avail...anyway u can carry me along on this..some oda tins i need ...I've a laptop ,steady light ,sound system, mic ...what else did i need especially as a starter ...thanks
for a starter you only need a midi controller (if you can't get it now, no qualms.. u can still practice with only your system), a good headphone and a daw (Fruity loop /Fl studio is the most user friendly daw you can get for a starter) when u understand the basics and you're confident you want to take it as a career, you can think of buying an audio interface (soundcard), a mic, studio monitor (speakers) that time...

and u need to understand it takes time, persistence, seriousness and focus to get it right, it can be really frustrating but once u don't give up.. u will get there

1 Like

Re: Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers by Hallenjay: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
awwfar:
for a starter you only need a midi controller (if you can't get it now, no qualms.. u can still practice with only your system), a good headphone and a daw (Fruity loop /Fl studio is the most user friendly daw you can get for a starter) when u understand the basics and you're confident you want to take it as a career, you can think of buying an audio interface (soundcard), a mic, studio monitor (speakers) that time...

and u need to understand it takes time, persistence, seriousness and focus to get it right, it can be really frustrating but once u don't give up.. u will get there
will I get this to download online or a site u can direct me to in other to avoid clone apps... Thanks so much.. I'll update the process here as I proceed
Re: Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hallenjay:
will I get this to download online or a site u can direct me to in other to avoid clone apps... Thanks so much.. I'll update the process here as I proceed
yea u can download the free version online but it's waste of data and money cos it's over 3gigs..when you can get the software disc in a store around 200# to 500# ..infact it's around 150-200 here in the southwest.. so wherever u are, just locate those selling pirated softwares.. mostly at those computer accessories stores.. tell them you need music production Software :Fruity loops ( the latest version is FL20.. buy anyone u see even if it's FL 10,11 or 12 ) they are all cool..
Re: Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers by Hallenjay: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
awwfar:
yea u can download the free version online but it's waste of data and money cos it's over 3gigs..when you can get the software disc in a store around 200# to 500# ..infact it's around 150-200 here in the southwest.. so wherever u are, just locate those selling pirated softwares.. mostly at those computer accessories stores.. tell them you need music production Software :Fruity loops ( the latest version is FL20.. buy anyone u see even if it's FL 10,11 or 12 ) they are all cool..
wao.... Thanks so much... I'll get this 2moro
Re: Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2019
Hallenjay:
wao.... Thanks so much... I'll get this 2moro
you're welcome bro
Re: Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers by Nimistix(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
LMMS and Mixpad or REAPER
Hallenjay:
Re: Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers by rayzar(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
smiley
Re: Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers by rayzar(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
updatechange:

If you don't get it, you can't get it. I'm a dj, producer and sound engineer and it help get good vibes.

So You Get It Now Hey? smiley
Re: Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers by updatechange(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Does anyone has the original cubase5 or crackked one...?
Re: Thread For Producers, and Sound Engineers by Hallenjay: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2019
awwfar:
I don't get sound from the one I have.they all ask me to upload a sound.

(1) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo At THE EXPERIENCE 14 2019 (video) / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Adekunle Gold Ft. Nailah Blackman – AG Baby / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.