Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer (68557 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer / Davido Gives ₦1M To Ify Onwuemene, Promises To Support Her Medical Bills / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Sensimilla: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2019

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Ubiudumo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
axeman2:
yeye the smell Instead Of Her To Get Closer To God

Hmmmm, and who told you God has not seen her.Sometimes you people should reason with your brain and drop religion for a second.Haba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by koyyess: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
I hope she gets better.
I hate seeing elderly people suffer.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Davido took to his twitter to request for the details of a woman who wants him to sing for her is veteran nollywood actress, Ify Onwuemene.

The veteran actress as been battling with cancer for years now which caused her womb to be removed. Buckets of fluids wre drained from her tummy.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/the-woman-davido-is-looking-for-is-veteran-nollywood-actressify-onwuemene/
everyday people.. Memories
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by uju22(f): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
be mindful of what you spill from your mouth. The kind of sickness she had, is really dangerous and she had it for years, so who told you she is not closer to God more than you. please mind what you say to people. (quote author=axeman2 post=79512587]yeye the smell Instead Of Her To Get Closer To God [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by onitshaman: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
axeman2:
i am sorry for U axeman,imagine what this woman is passing through and u are saying this nonsence.I pity u.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nigerians calling god on every issue like morons , is the reason we are still in dark ages.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by jrusky(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
My humble advise is for her to focus on God's healing at this moment of her life with God nothing is impossible.

Moreso she can seek to meet TB Joshua I think she would be torch by Jehovah. Just my opinion though.....
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
Instead of the woman to pray for Good health......she dy wor hustle davido pocket...... Ibo Women sha

God
Will come down to save her, I don’t get?, religion religion, allow everyone to do what MaKe them happy. Pastors that pray and have plane crash they didn’t know God, Live your life, do what make you happy

2 Likes

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by amaben2020(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
axeman2:

What has God done for her throughout her sickness? Or is the sickness also the will of God? Senseless religious peeps

1 Like

Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by mamajj17(f): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
MrNollyzone:
I remember this woman in The TV series "Everyday People"

Thanks for the Memories, almost forgotten!
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by davillian(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
enemmo:

Mama Ejeta.

Sam Loco played her husband?
Time flies
First class.
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
MrNollyzone:
I remember this woman in The TV series "Everyday People"

Yes Everyday People, That's Me That's You.
Get well soon ma
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
jrusky:
My humble advise is for her to focus on God's healing at this moment of her life with God nothing is impossible.

Moreso she can seek to meet TB Joshua I think she would be torch by Jehovah. Just my opinion though.....

It all buttress down to Faith. Not everyone have that kind of muster speed faith you know?
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Wordrep65: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
undecided
Leonbonapart:
Nonsense everywhere

Instead to seek God , you're seeking a demented noise maker in the name of making musics
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by Legendguru: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
hmmm
Re: Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer by pbet15: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Responds To D’banj’s Dedication Of His MAMA Award To Him / Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.