Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira (1824 Views)

CBN Reforms To Yield Results In Q2 – Cedrus Boss, Olubusayo Adeniyi / What Business Can I Invest ₦3 Million To Yield At Least ₦150,000 Monthly? / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by adonismuller(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
I need a genuine / side business / investment I can do with one million that at least can yield 50k a month.

Please I don't want online business or betting business,I won't always be around to monitor it!

Thanks as you give a matured contribution...
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by polimaf(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
I’m into computer accessories and sale of laptops, this business will fetch 50k monthly sweatlessly when set up in a very strategic position

4 Likes

Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by austin55: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2019
I have been having orders I can't meet up with, groceries and baby items. I just need like #200,000 loan minimum , 5% interest monthly which can be remitted monthly. principal can be requested 3 months later.
I have the market already just need cash input.
my contact - 08062063659
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by austin55: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
breadtom:
Can we do business together?
please can you whatsapp me so we can discuss.
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by austin55: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
adonismuller:
I need a genuine / side business / investment I can do with one million that at least can yield 50k a month.

Please I don't want online business or betting business,I won't always be around to monitor it!

my barber needs to open a shop, I can discuss with him if you are interested. #500k should give you #25k monthly. contact me if interested - 08062063659
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by Freak4achild(f): 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
austin55:
I have been having orders I can't meet up with, groceries and baby items. I just need like #200,000 loan minimum , 5% interest monthly which can be remitted monthly. principal can be requested 3 months later.
my contact - 08062063659

Exactly my situation and the lack of huge capita is weighing me down. I really need a loan and I'm ready to discuss terms. Any genuine person who can help please reach me on 08162672948
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by Jagaban880: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
adonismuller:

invest your 1 million on Agriculture bro.....
with the right knowledge and necessary information abot Agriculture ur annual profit should be 1-2million+
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by Albertibase(m): 12:17am On Jun 26, 2019
I have an idea. Chat me on Whatsapp 09053255560
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 26, 2019
adonismuller:

You can open a video game center (pes2, pe3, or pes4) you charge #300per hour or #50per 10mins game. Put someone you trust to look after it for you.
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by adonismuller(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Emmabari:
You can open a video game center (pes2, pe3, or pes4) you charge #300per hour or #50per 10mins game. Put someone you trust to look after it for you.
hmmmm do people still play that?
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by adonismuller(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Jagaban880:

invest your 1 million on Agriculture bro.....
with the right knowledge and necessary information abot Agriculture ur annual profit should be 1-2million+
with all these plenty floods ?
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 26, 2019
adonismuller:
hmmmm do people still play that?
Sure
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by adonismuller(m): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2019
Albertibase:
I have an idea. Chat me on Whatsapp 09053255560
share your idea here
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by Jagaban880: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2019
adonismuller:
with all these plenty floods ?

Flood ke?
baba Agriculture is vast .....u can go into livestock farming or crop farming

last last money de Agriculture...
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by adonismuller(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2019
Jagaban880:

Flood ke?
baba Agriculture is vast .....u can go into livestock farming or crop farming

last last money de Agriculture...
bros I understand but that one will require my attention na
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by koladini(m): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
Jerseys bro...get them on the cheap from China and resell them here for mad profit. I do that already, have my supplier and all. The demand for jerseys is on the high now.

Yes a lot of people are doing this but the difference is that I have a market already asking for the products on ground before I even buy them.

I really want to buy more quantities but I don't have the cash so I buy very little and that's it...even with the little...profit is still sustainable and guaranteed.

With 200k startup...you'll get an 80% increase within a month. 100% guaranteed.

You can then choose to scale up from there. Very low risk too cos it's not a tangible product. A jersey remains valid season long.

You can chat me up on WhatsApp 08135695575 if you're interested and we can talk more. Thanks.
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by AintHardToTell: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
When you say you don't want a betting business, its understandable and I support you.

But when you say a online business then you should rethink as you will be burying alot of opportunities down. Don't worry i know what it feels like to have money and don't have time. Online business in its essence creates a life of freedom..

Asides from freelancing which indeed is what requires full attention and time, the blueprint for majority of other online biz models is different, of which once setup and running everything works on automation and a copy and paste routine of my which shouldn't take you more than 2-3hrs daily to monitor...

Basically, once everything is setup the only thing you do is monitor your ads/promotions which is what brings in the leads/sales...

Affiliate/CPA marketing for example, if you are to do it correctly it works completely on automation. Once you have everything setup the only thing you will need is to promote and get traffic to your automated machine.. And to do that you need to push traffic, getting traffic right now online is very easy. All you need is set aside a budget for ads which should not be more than $100 for start. $200 if you want to start in grand style.
With your first 10 sales alone you should have double or even triple this ad spend if you do things correctly and so your success journey commences....

As you progress you then higher VA's who will handle petty things that shouldn't take you 1-2 hours daily if you were to do it on your own and this can even keep you off even for a whole week without even doing anything and dollars be piling...

Funny thing is you don't need all that 1m to get started with any these online businesses, yet the potential and returns from can make you as much as that monthly.. For example, you start with $500, to $1k, to $2k, $3k, $5k etc do the maths
The future is online, don't run from it okay.

Damn it...It seems I will open a consultancy thread on NL soon..

Anyways, I think i have a detailed free training where i revealed how to make income with CPA Marketing using a unique strategy in 2019 you can send an email to Automatedprofitss@gmail.com to get access to it.

Google is also your friend in times like this...
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by SocialJustice: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
austin55:
my contact - 08062063659
A cooperative will not even take 5% from you monthly so what's stopping you from joining one?
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by SocialJustice: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
AintHardToTell:
When you say you don't want a betting business, its understandable and I support you.

But when you say a online business then you should rethink as you will burying alot of opportunities down. Don't worry i know what it feels like to have money and don't have time. Online business in its essence creates a life of freedom..

Asides from freelancing which indeed is what requires full attention and time, the blueprint for majority of other online biz models is different, of which once setup and running everything works on automation and a copy and paste routine of my which shouldn't take you more than 2-3hrs daily to monitor...

Basically, once everything is setup the only thing you do is monitor your ads/promotions which is what brings in the leads/sales...

Affiliate/CPA marketing for example, if you are to do it correctly it works completely on automation. Once you have everything setup the only thing you will need is to promote and get traffic to your automated machine.. And to do that you need to push traffic, getting traffic right now online is very easy. All you need is set aside a budget for ads which should not be more than $100 for start. $200 if you want to start in grand style.
With your first 10 sales alone you should have double or even triple this ad spend if you do things correctly and so your success journey commences....

As you progress you then higher VA's who will handle petty things that shouldn't take you 1-2 hours daily if you were to do it on your own and this can even keep you off even for a whole week without even doing anything and dollars be piling...

Funny thing is you don't need all that 1m to get started with any these online businesses, yet the potential and returns from can make you as much as that monthly.. For example, you start with $500, to $1k, to $2k, $3k, $5k etc do the maths
The future is online, don't run from it okay.

Damn it...It seems I will open a consultancy thread on NL soon..

Anyways, I think i have a detailed free training where i revealed how to make income with CPA Marketing using a unique strategy in 2019 you can send an email to Automatedprofitss@gmail.com to get access to it.

Google is also your friend in times like this...
Is it your money, he said he does not want online business. You're trying too hard.

1 Like

Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by 7lives: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
Try opus business and thank me later.
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by smat101(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
I said I was not going to work for someone again,so I decided to set up a shop selling London use laptops, tablets and phones, with accessories...I didn't even go half way I ran out of funds...(Omo to start up a business no be beans o)...well that's by the way,so decided to look for work again to be able to save up some money to continue my shop project...Fortunately I got a 50k job...to cut the long story,what I do for my boss is to go and sell his
products...I make up to 10k profit for him every single day sometimes more...after working with him for sometime my plan change...I decided not to save up money for my shop again but to save up money to buy his kind of factory
machine or a more advance one...if I can buy just one of this machine I will be making nothing less than 200k monthly...one of the machine is about 350k. I cheked online... So with your 1m you will make far more than your target....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by Zibahstores(f): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
adonismuller:
share your idea here
How about importation business.? You don't need up to that. I understand you talk about not being around to monitor, how about, you import and I market and sell. I am already into it and I am registered with the CAC. Search for Zibah Stores on the CAC portal. Although I am still doing it in my own little way for now, by importing small and distributing, (I sell in wholesale and Retail) I also help people import based on request but I am looking to expand because I get requests for some items that are not even on my list.
Just in case you are interested. My contact is on my signature.
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by MrLekan95(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
interesting
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by Sika07: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
smat101:
I said I was not going to work for someone again,so I decided to set up a shop selling London use laptops, tablets and phones, with accessories...I didn't even go half way I ran out of funds...(Omo to start up a business no be beans o)...well that's by the way,so decided to look for work again to be able to save up some money to continue my shop project...Fortunately I got a 50k job...to cut the long story,what I do for my boss is to go and sell his
products...I make up to 10k profit for him every single day sometimes more...after working with him for sometime my plan change...I decided not to save up money for my shop again but to save up money to buy his kind of factory
machine or a more advance one...if I can buy just one of this machine I will be making nothing less than 200k monthly...one of the machine is about 350k. I cheked online... So with your 1m you will make far more than your target....

Please give details or your contact.
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by Adenle041(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2019
I am into furniture making and i have discovered people are really in need of household furniture but there fear is entrusting there money to furniture maker that will promise them days before having it ready. My idea is having a ready made household furniture need which people could easily order and have it delivered through different online stores though have been having order. Needs about 300,000 loan minimum, i have a big workshop where my goods could be kept. The capital which goes entirely into purchase of raw material. And fortunately jiji, jumia and many of them have all created the much needed publicity. 5% interest monthly which can be remitted monthly. principal can be requested 3 months later.

The market is ready.
Contact via WhatsApp or Call - 08057028796
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by Oluwawapelumi(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please, lets talk more about this business. 08066954333
Re: Business To Yield At Least 50k A Month With 1 Million Naira by Adenle041(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Oluwawapelumi:
Please, lets talk more about this business. 08066954333

Morning, sir are you referring to my post or the creator of the thread

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buying A BeachFront Property Is Good Business -Own Plots @Beach Haven IbejuLekki / Webmoney Nigeria: How To Create And Use The Account / Brother Gbile Akanni Books At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.