Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah (5922 Views)

I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer / Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan / Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah by MhizMuna: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
Former Deputy Minister of Communication, Victoria Lakshmi Hamah has disclosed that she is proud of her big buttocks. According to her, she was born with the big backside and never begged God for it.

When asked if perhaps she may have used her backside in getting her way to a ministerial appointment under the NDC government, she denied all those rumours stating that her big backside is a natural complement of intellect.

“Yes I have big behind I love it… it is natural. I didn’t go to buy it. If people want to buy it that is their choice. Was Mahama appointing big buttocks? We must get serious”. She said on Metro Tv, when being interviewed on Good Evening Ghana show.

https://www.thesleak.com/i-am-proud-of-my-big-buttocks-victoria-hamah/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah by chukwuibuipob: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
cool confam.Truly BIGI COLA

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah by EngrMcDon(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Yeah, you should be proud of your natural asset

2 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
EngrMcDon:
Yeah, you should be proud of your natural asset
odeagwu
Re: I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah by kokoA(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
How did one set take sidon for toilet sef? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah by goodnewscliff(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
other things u should be proud of!!!!! what happened to ur brain??
Re: I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah by DelilahMakinde(f): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
In secondary school we had a science teacher that looks just like her. We called her Matters arising...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah by YorubaCop: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
grin

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah by Yuceeluv(f): 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
Customized one probably grin Or "Bush game" style.

kokoA:
How did one set take sidon for toilet sef? undecided
Re: I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
YorubaCop:
grin
grin grin grin
U just made me realize you don’t have to WRITE against every Topic posted on Nairaland... just to prove a point.
Sometimes all that is needed may be a HILARIOUS PICTURE grin grin grin
Re: I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah by Violetteisbae: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Big butt that for u big positions... Okay

Cc:lalasticlala
Re: I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah by Generalwoodz(m): 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Buhari will include her in the new the cabinet appointment..that GUY Can Like big ukwu and oza room matters just watch
Bookmark this post

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah by Tedpgrass: 12:30am On Jun 21, 2019
Though the interview should be judged within context..

But don't these guys get media training..
Some things shouldn't said once you get to a certain level.. Deputy minister

Re: I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah by oluwasegun007(m): 7:35am On Jun 21, 2019
With all due respect to some woman , big butt ladies drive me nuts...

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah by APOPTOSIS: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2019
oluwasegun007:
With all due respect to some woman , big butt ladies drive me nuts...
It's natural.
God made it so.
meanwhile, FG suppose dey share this kind thing as sourvenir to patriotic Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah by partnerbizz5(f): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2019
Women prefer "You are beautiful to you are intelligent"

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah by tonyxxx(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2019
I like her last name.... It implies what the big backside is used for. grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Hold Her Man's Leg, Stopped Him From Taking Apple In Pre-wedding Photos / [PHOTOS] OH NO! Genevieve Nnaji's N@ked Strips Finally Leaked! / Inside Donald Trump’s Manhattan Apartment Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.