Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,454 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan (61547 Views)

2baba Idibia: I No Dey Give Women Belle Again, I Don Change (Video) / I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by GistConnect: 6:54am On Aug 29, 2019
Annie Idibia shared this bikini photo from her vacation and a fan advised her to cover up the scars on her tummy.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/im-proud-of-my-scars-and-stretch-marks-annie-idibia-replies-fan-who-criticised-her-bikini-photo

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by GistConnect: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Oyindidi(f): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2019
I wish my own flat like this cry

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by praizblog: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2019
Loabatan

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by exstreve: 7:13am On Aug 29, 2019
Married woman kenan, chai

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Jasen1(m): 7:13am On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:

You too like food that's why grin

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by tonye33(m): 7:14am On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:

Try using the1992 Binaton pressing iron on it.

Thank me later grin

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Oyindidi(f): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2019
tonye33:

Try using the1992 Binaton pressing iron on it.

Thank me later grin
Mtcheeeeeeew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Oyindidi(f): 7:16am On Aug 29, 2019
Jasen1:

You too like food that's why grin
No be food

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by FamousMonk: 7:18am On Aug 29, 2019
These stretch marks are enough to wire an estate..

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Adepet222(f): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2019
I wonder when pp will start minding their business.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by youngbang(m): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Savage reply to fan who don’t mind their own business. Is the tummy yours or is the bikini yours.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by mrpaedo(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2019
youngbang:
Savage reply to fan who don’t mind their own business. Is the tummy yours or is the bikini yours.
Nothing savage about the reply.
The comment by the "fan" pain am so much,she took the time to explain how she got the scars & stretchies and went ahead to declare her "pride" in having them.
She expected to read comments like "Babe you got a banging body", "Baby you are hotter than fire" but the "fan" come pour sand sand for her garri with the stretchy comment.Sorry Annie grin grin

139 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by baldboy(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2019
She's obviously proud of it. If not, it's easy to cover what you don't like about your body.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by niyot124: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:

She had a tummy-reduction surgery

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Oyindidi(f): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2019
niyot124:

She had a tummy-reduction surgery
I see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by F3dan: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2019
Tell them Ani.

Brand new Apple iPad - 6th Generation - 128GB - WiFi + Cellular - Silver for sale. It is brand new and It is affordable.
Contact in my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by PureGoldh(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2019
OK oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Wickedfacts: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:

Covetousness is the bane of many ladies.
Be grateful for what you have.

Yours is far better than that of many people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by joseph1832(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2019
Cheers to you Annie.

Never knew CS can damage a woman's tommy like this. Really surprise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2019
Awon "am" family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by foreshore(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2019
GistConnect:
Annie Idibia shared this bikini photo from her vacation and a fan advised her to cover up the scars on her tummy.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/im-proud-of-my-scars-and-stretch-marks-annie-idibia-replies-fan-who-criticised-her-bikini-photo

No mind the Oshoffi, I no know wetin concern am there, as if Tubaba dey complain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Wickedfacts: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2019
Adepet222:

When ladies get sense enough to cover up properly.

You post naked pics on the gram, you get hardcore replies.

What 2face spent his money to marry is what we're seeing for free. That's what happens when you try to compete with your husband's concubines.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Retiredbadass(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2019
forget the stretch marks she has a nice shape

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by daddytime(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2019
Adviser General of the Federation.

Well and savagely replied.

Annie looks well-trimmed and athletic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by seven7clien(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2019
Yes ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Houseofglam7(f): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Aryastarks(f): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2019
I need a self con at/close to ring road ibadan
Requirements: water, tiles,wardrobe.

Ps: Scammers and greedy people back offffff or you won't know what hit you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by FuckYou: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2019
mrpaedo:
Nothing savage about the reply.
The comment by the "fan" pain am so much,she took the time to explain how she got the scars & stretchies and went ahead to declare her "pride" in having them.
She expected to read comments like "Babe you got a banging body", "Baby you are hotter than fire" but the "fan" come pour sand sand for her garri with the stretchy comment.Sorry Annie grin grin
I tire o.
I wonder what's 'savage' there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Tyche(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:

How e go flat? When you no go leave free nkwobi and sminorff rest

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2019
Adepet222:
When it comes to ladies' body we should mind our business mens' account its everybody's business.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.