Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft (49617 Views)

Russian Fighter Jet Shoots Down U.S Reaper Drone Over Black Sea (Photos) / US Shoots Down Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over Atlantic Ocean / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2019
seunfly:

I don't argue with people in public, most are brainwashed with USA/Western media, they really don't know international politics and policies. They are part of the 90% slowpoke that comprised the world population who will always served has tools for mind control programme of great power since Hitler's era.
grin grin

CC. ZombiePunisher, muykem. cheesy grin
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Olorunnim: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2019
adedehinbo:
you just a mooron for this comment,check the numbers of countries Iran invaded,its zero but check the us its countless,be fair enough and stop being a bigot
American Asslickers Fucking annoy me they don't know the kind of atrocities America has committed in it's 200 year of Existence 93% of the time it's been at war Even the UN Want's to investigate them but they refused the investigators Entry to Their country.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2019
networkrecharg:

We dont need any world war3...
IRAN should stop disrespecting USA... USA mean well for the world... Peace In Priceless
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha.....this is really amusing, *US means well for the world*. I guess they meant well when they turned Libya, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Syria, Iraq etc into piles of rubbles

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by mainman7(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

We need a world Police for stability and order..
And America is equal to the task

Not every nation should be a nuclear power ..

Even the nuclear ones are on a treaty... To control the amount of warheads in stuck..

The world is safer with America
If not for America, Jihadist Country like Iran would have gotten nuclear power and used Islam to enslave the whole World. Useless People blaming America would never get off their butts to do the needful. America has always to the needful to help maintain sanity in the World. Only a myopic shallow-minded person would blame America. Nobody is perfect, not even you. Thank you Trump. God Bless America!

5 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by bluecircle470: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

So you don't know that a nuclear Iran is the end of the world... Imagine Boko Haram ... Isis.. Al Qaeda with a nuclear weapon...

Small children everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by anabose: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2019
we are all here speculating, we have no damn clue as to what really happened in the private meetings between this two government.

the facts are there it is not normal for your country to possess a deadly weapon and also tell another country That they can't possess or develope their own weapon too.
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Jaideyone(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

The so called government of Iran can't secure her nuclear war heads...
Islamic terrorists work inside the government..

You think if Nigerian army has a nuclear weapon that it won't get to Boko Haram?... It's easy
Burutai will hand it over to them on terrorist Buhari orders
clown

you are even bringing your hate for buhari into international issues. you are a mor0n

4 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by sleemomymy: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2019
networkrecharg:

We dont need any world war3...
IRAN should stop disrespecting USA... USA mean well for the world... Peace In Priceless
. I HEAR YOU. IF THEY REALLY MEAN WELL THEY SHOULD MIND THEIR BUSINESS AND LEAVE OTHER TO DEVELOP AT THEIR OWN PACE.
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2019
Flyingngel:
Iran shld check where them dey bite. Make dem no bite wetin go kill dem oo.
Don't say that oo, those people don't care about their own lives and anyone else's for that matter so us should be conscious of what they are doing.
Now long is America going to keep infiltrating other countries! They build military bases all over the world like its their lands, this countries are independent for a reason!
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by mainman7(m): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2019
Only dimwits swallowed Iran lies of encroachment.
Just because not in good terms with USA, Iran started bombing Crude Oil Ships that move oils to Japan and some other Countries. USA started using drones to monitor the Straight Passage for this Ships and caught Iranian army live attaching bomb to a ship. Iran denied the video, but frustrated that their wickedness is being monitored. They now decided shoot down USA drowns that monitor and keep the International Waters close to them safe. USA was doing this for the rest of the World that buys exports the crudes from there, yet shallow minded fuuls still blames USA

6 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Oyerinde16(m): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2019
FashionCapital:
if only u knw how good this sound for other crude oil state 9ja included..or we have forgotten so fast the oil boom and the circumstances dat surrounded..over 42% of world oil comes frm the middle east.a war in that region means an increase in oil price in the int' market.....i don't wish for a war but wish to wake up and find crude oil at $150 per barrel...
u get sense... identifying opportunities in situations...

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Olorunnim: 9:03am On Jun 21, 2019
tsdarkside:

animals are beasts,soo beastiality....
It's clear the guy's a fool
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Olorunnim: 9:03am On Jun 21, 2019
tsdarkside:

animals are beasts,soo beastiality....
It's clear the guy's a Simpleton.
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:04am On Jun 21, 2019
Jaideyone:
clown
you are even bringing your hate for buhari into international issues. you are a mor0n

Buhari is a failure

3 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by sleemomymy: 9:05am On Jun 21, 2019
imam07:
You are the slowpoke here. Dont you think if Iran should have the power the US has, the world is in trouble. I don't know why all u guy use to side these terrorist countries. If most of these arab countries are strong like US, Isreal, Britain, Russia etc, the world will not be at peace.
Iran does not have power to invade other country that is d reason they can't do it. Is this not this same US who rescue Iran from Iraqi oppression in many years back. Now Iran have forgotten that.
IS THE WORLD NOT ALREADY IN TROUBLE WITH POWER US HAS? BECAUSE OF THE ECONOMICAL AGAIN US IS CAUSING PROBLEM IN AFRICA TO HINDER IT DEVELOPMENT, BOKO HARAM, EBOLA, AIDS ETC. PLEASE MAKE I HEAR WORLD.
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by anabose: 9:05am On Jun 21, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari is a killer
how this matter tey concern buhari them delete your sense this morning
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2019
imam07:
You are the slowpoke here. Dont you think if Iran should have the power the US has, the world is in trouble. I don't know why all u guy use to side these terrorist countries. If most of these arab countries are strong like US, Isreal, Britain, Russia etc, the world will not be at peace.
Iran does not have power to invade other country that is d reason they can't do it. Is this not this same US who rescue Iran from Iraqi oppression in many years back. Now Iran have forgotten that.
It may amaze you, but Iran is quite peaceful when compared to the US. Check world history, Iraq has never invaded any country, but the US has invaded and destabilised more than 7 countries since world war 2, all under one useless excuse or the other. US is the only country causing problems around the world and right now, the only reason they've not invaded Iran is because of the Russian presence there. Also, they never rescued Iran from anyone, the problems between Iraq and Iran was really between Shia and Sunni tribes. I used to think like you too, until I learnt to do my own research instead of swallowing everything I see on CNN and BBC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Badonasty(m): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2019
FashionCapital:
if only u knw how good this sound for other crude oil state 9ja included..or we have forgotten so fast the oil boom and the circumstances dat surrounded..over 42% of world oil comes frm the middle east.a war in that region means an increase in oil price in the int' market.....i don't wish for a war but wish to wake up and find crude oil at $150 per barrel...

money that would be looted by Mr integrity and co

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by shogsman(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

So you don't know that a nuclear Iran is the end of the world... Imagine Boko Haram ... Isis.. Al Qaeda with a nuclear weapon...

Wetin concern you with that one,why do you guys always try to justify USA’s privacy breach.
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by bizzibodi(m): 9:09am On Jun 21, 2019
FashionCapital:
Do u know that domestic price of pms will shoot from #145/ltr to #400/ltr?
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by kayjay69(m): 9:09am On Jun 21, 2019
A nuclear Iran is not the end of the world. As much as I do not condone Iran's covert support of terrorist groups in the middle east especially Hezbollah and Houthi Rebels, one can argue that all is fair in love and war and they are only playing the cards that they were dealt. And afterall, did the US and its allies not support other terrorist groups such as IS and the Taliban when it suited their purpose? So what gives one country the right to attack another on some trumped up charges. If anything, I can state that the US has been the biggest exporter of terrorism and is the greatest threat to world peace. The things the US has done since WW2 through the CIA, through their many wars and interventions, all in the name of spreading democracy, killing and deposing democratically elected leaders while springing up puppets of their own to do their bidding, are beyond reprehensible. And they continue to do more till this day. Every country, every country worth its name, owes it to it's people to defend its borders and territory as it deems fit. We may never know the truth of this whole thing, but one thing is clear, Iran does not wish to go to War, they may wage war covertly but they do not wish to go to an all out war with the US. But the US has constantly stated that it wishes to go to war with Iran, especially under this current white house administration. So if you put two and two together, with the US history of always being the aggressor (since WW2), you can see why all of this may be what the US needs to set the stage for attacking Iran.

A nuclear Iran will only mean that the US and its allies cannot try such provocative actions as to attack Iran. This has been the modus operandi of the US. They have been the aggressor of every war since WW2, attacking for no just reason, countries who have never provoked them. Iran knows this and therefore knows that being nuclear capable means the US will never go to war with them. The US knows this and that is why they will stop at nothing to ensure Iran does not have access to nuclear weapons. The US wants to continue to ensure that they have military superiority over all the countries in the world, it is one of the ways they have been able to spread Capitalism and stifle Communism, thereby growing their economy and making them the largest in the world. That is why they outspend all the other countries by record margins. But some say this will eventually bankrupt them as it is not sustainable in the longer term. Which is why they must continually go to war to justify their outrageous military budget.

We all know that the US will always try to look for some cock and bull story to use as an excuse to attack Iran, in this regard, they really do not have one. They need one, but clearly Iran does not want this war, the US does. Ever since the Iranian revolution, it seems the US has seen Iran as the girlfriend that dumped them and they've been seeking ways to get even. From the days of the Czar, who oppressed his people and was supported by the US because it suited their purpose, the US involvement with Iran has always been to the detriment of the average Iranian. If you understand how Capitalism grew and the things the US did to ensure that, you will know just how much more evil the US is and has always been compared to the Iranian govt you try to label as terrorists. It is sad that we often fall for what is sold to us rather than go read, gather facts of our own and make informed decisions on the basis of such.

I contend that if the US goes to war with Iran, it is not that the US will not win but it is that the damage that Iran will do to US allies in that region, namely Israel and Saudi Arabia, will make the cost of winning that war very high. Iran has missile systems capable of reaching Israel and Saudi Arabia, make no mistake if the US attacks Iran they will retaliate by attacking these two friends of the US. Maybe the overall goal by the US is to destabilize the region which then raises the price of oil thereby making already rich oil companies and investment bankers on wall street even richer. We have seen this all before, history always has a funny way of repeating itself. But in Iran, the US will surely meet an adversary unlike any they have encountered since the Vietnam war because a key advantage Iran holds as a country is the unfriendly terrain. It suits them properly than it does the US and wars are fought and won on the ground.

Overall, my advice is that saner heads would prevail but with that Orange Turd in the White House, nobody knows really what could become of this.

ZombiePUNISHER:

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Horus(m): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31rbd_PtFow

Iran releases video purporting to show U.S. drone shoot-down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by oluwaahmed: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2019
tsdarkside:
the way some of you can defend white people is irritating....

its like una lifes depends on it....

what good ever came from this nasty people to defend them so much....??

We don't want Iran to posses nuclear war heads. The country and her government is littered with jihadi fundamentalist. They are currently sponsoring a proxy war in Yemen, backing Hezbollah in Palestine. If you can give Iran nuke capabilities then u can as well give Nigeria or chad

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Olorunnim: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2019
Intellectual201:
Laughable. So you don't know that your almighty America also backs terrorists when its in their interest. We are not foolish. Most countries let America get away with its hooliganism because they do not have what it takes to confront the US.
Wtf is world police Some Statement here are Annoying me big time There's nothing like world police they're just bullies If case they don't know All Nations are equal Irrespective of size

3 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by ndukaejime1994(m): 9:12am On Jun 21, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

If Nigeria was a nuclear state..
Are you telling me that Boko Haram will not have a nuclear weapon by now??...
You know the truth

Same applies to Iran...
Just like Nigeria... It's full of Islamic terrorists sympathizers in sensitive positions

Can you swear that USA don't have a hand in at least 80% of terrorism in the world? And not all islamic nations are terrorists nations.. US can't have nuclear weapon and stop others for having.. US is no one's leader. Don't let their media deceive you

4 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by shogsman(m): 9:12am On Jun 21, 2019
tsdarkside:
the way some of you can defend white people is irritating....

its like una lifes depends on it....

what good ever came from this nasty people to defend them so much....??

I don’t understand why they find it easy to always lick their ass,we’re Africans we owe dem fucktards nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2019
FashionCapital:
i sincerely appreciate ur point of view.thank God U Knw it will positively impact our economy.. naw in terms of security wise, i see no war between U.S and Iran (am nt saying iran is less capable). but come to think of it if U.S decides to test run a single missle in iran. GBAM!
Any US missile over Iran will be shot down. Iran recently purchased some units of the Russian S400 air defence system and the system is much more powerful than anything the US has. The US may manage to hit some small and unprotected areas of the country, but never their major cities.

Trump will bark but he can never bite in this case. A war with Iran will have an avalanche effect as it'll affect most other countries in that region, cause more dangerous extremist groups to form and attack US citizens through suicide bombings, Countries in that region will also rise to help their brother too. Also, Russia is siding Iran and you know the Russians singlehandedly stopped the war in Syria.

This issue is really complex but it'll help you if you do your own research instead of depending on CNN and fox news

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Olorunnim: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2019
ornicus:

Typical illiterate.iran are Shiites. Isis, AL qaeda and boko haram are sunni.as far as they are concerned Iran is an apostate state they would like to overrun
Most people here don't know how the world works they just come here to spew the trash western media has fed them according to Saudi Arabia Iran is Apostate country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by hope4life: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2019
Iran shot down US Drone.Even AK-47 Nigerian police don't have. We have a long way to go.God please be our defence in Nigeria
Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by samirus: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2019
lilbest4:
America media done brainwash these ones
Truly you said American has brainwashed him, which of the country are you going choose between the America visa or Iran Visa. you keep blaming United state for doing that wrong thing. I know if they give you free visa to Iran you will never go, but if you told to go for holiday in Yankee, you won't even think about this twice... Nigerian are just fully of hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by tsdarkside(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2019
shogsman:

I don’t understand why they find it easy to always lick their ass,we’re Africans we owe dem fucktards nothing.

its a mind thing....when you were beatin up so much and so long,it does something to your mind....

they call it stockholm syndrom....

the only way to heal it,is to admit you are suffering from it....

but most blacks dont want to admit it....i dont understand that they cant admit they are suffering from a trauma....

1 Like

Re: Iran Shoots Down US Drone Aircraft by Iziquiel(m): 9:18am On Jun 21, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

I'm very sure u are from d north. U guys always take side with those Arabs wether good or bad. Oshofre
Is Iran not a sovereign State? Don't Iran have the rights to own nuclear heads? Why is it that the USA,Britain,France,Pakistan,India,China etc can own nuclear weapons but Iran can't? Don't Nigeria have the right to own one?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kemi Badenoch Indicates Interest In Becoming Britain’s Next Prime Minister / Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) / Indian Minister Caught Urinating In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.