Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice (10890 Views)

Linda Ikeji / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by googles: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2010
grin grin grin grin

ok
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Tosinville(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2010
^^^huh!

***Tosinville spits on googles left eye***
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by ademiller(f): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2010
as if anyone cares, tuface did it so u aint not exception. mumu angry
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by spikedcylinder: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2010
Tosinville:

Spikecylinder,
If you think backing a girl up here can help you to get a girl on NL then you're extremely nut and u will end up getting none, mumu

Buhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! You are a dunce. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by kashmo: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2010
How can a quote with no source get folks here all worked up undecided Sorry, but I sense psychos rambling around just for the sake of posting angry
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by ademolathe(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2010
He is very stupid.
Whose business is that? angry
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by shadrach77: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2010
kashmo:

How can a quote with no source get folks here all worked up undecided Sorry, but I sense psychos rambling around just for the sake of posting angry

well, it's obvious some people here who accuse other people of being stupid are the ones who actually have no brains - if anybody wanted to verify the story all they needed to do was type a phrase from the story into the google search column obviously, the poster above had no brains to do that - moreso, not all stories must have a web link to be genuine - for fools like yourself, i have posted the web source of the story below

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/9199/28/i-will-never-marry-again-9ice-says.html
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by topkin(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2010
undecided Wetin concern me! Abeg just sing beta song make i dance joo! Tshew. . .
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^huh!

***Tosinville spits on googles left eye***

Bros abeg melo,
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by violent(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2010
this is it ?

I dont sounds better dan a dumbfuk ? color me laughing my butt off

quit being a Muppet and grow up

hehe
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by ijcurt(f): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2010
Tosinville:

Goldenmeda,

Good point, man, i don't know someone like u who reason deeply are still coming over to comment unlike some idiots with shallow-thinking.

Spikecylinder,

If you think backing a girl up here can help you to get a girl on NL then you're extremely nut and u will end up getting none, mumu

Googles,

You need some kind of rehab, u talk before reasoning thats why nit wits like u needs to upgrade her low IQ memory. Silly female halloween dummy like u.
am very sure u got someone to edit this 4 u. grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by ijcurt(f): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

See engrish. grin grin grin grin
no be small thing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by UNLEASHED(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2010
Like I give a phuck?
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by AdesojiDaniel: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2010
i really dnt blame nice, cos gals of nowadays are so full of shittttttttttttttttttttttttttt. their ways aint pure
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by roymary: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2010
Playa-Haters plenty for this NL, 9ice is too much for them to handle, Hope your husbands are as successful as 9ice, Haters!
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by olamumsy: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Oga 9ice, I love you. I want to marry you. I want to have your babies.
u don see ifa abi, shocked smh
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by safarigirl(f): 2:31am On Oct 09, 2010
9ICE IS THE MOST PATHETIC PIECE OF CHICKEN FART IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY PRESENTLY
HE WHINES EVERYDAY ON HOW RUGGEDMAN CAUSED HIS DIVORCE TO HIS WIFE AND ALL THAT CRAP
IF HIS WIFE LEFT HIM COS OF RUGGEDY BABA DAT MEANS HE WASN'T DOING SOMETHING RIGHT, LET THE NUMBSKULL JUDGE HIS PATHETIC, ATTENTION-SEEKING SELF angry
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 09, 2010
ola mumsy:

u don see ifa abi, shocked smh
Are you 9ice? Do you have his number?
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by roymary: 2:54am On Oct 09, 2010
safarigirl:

9ICE IS THE MOST PATHETIC PIECE OF CHICKEN FART IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY PRESENTLY
HE WHINES EVERYDAY ON HOW RUGGEDMAN CAUSED HIS DIVORCE TO HIS WIFE AND ALL THAT CRAP
IF HIS WIFE LEFT HIM COS OF RUGGEDY BABA DAT MEANS HE WASN'T DOING SOMETHING RIGHT, LET THE NUMBSKULL JUDGE HIS PATHETIC, ATTENTION-SEEKING SELF angry

Why are you so mean and cruel? Wondering how old you are! Because a grown up woman would be more sensitive to issues like this, Get a life and watch your own back because you have no idea what awaits you, Don't be a Bigot, the poor boy is genuine, or he wouldn't have married that old cargo Payne in the first place. I hope they catch you giving your gate-man BJ as well,

Safari Slu-t
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by roymary: 2:56am On Oct 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Are you 9ice? Do you have his number?

I could get 9ice phone number for you but you are too old for him o if you are 43, LOL
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Ranoscky(m): 5:57am On Oct 09, 2010
Hmm. . .i see !!
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 09, 2010
roymary:

I could get 9ice phone number for you but you are too old for him o if you are 43, LOL

Not really. I'm a cougar and nice wont mind being a sugaboy.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by mystikal(m): 6:19am On Oct 09, 2010
So 9ice couldnt handle his business. . . . . how pathetic
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by oluwafemi113(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2010
war thread grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by idifu(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2010
Nice should kip his mouth shut, he n Payne neva luvd each oda 4rm d beginning .
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Ranoscky(m): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2010
Ruggedman don reply 9ice with his (Ruggedman) boy named "Chinaydu". Omo mehn, dat guy really finish 9ice O! shocked

See some lines on the first verse below:

Intro (Chinaydu, Ruggedman's boy referin to 9ice): You must out of your mind to beef RUGGEDY BABA, the man that brought u up in this industry. It's 'stoop low' (for ruggedman) to xchange childish words with u. for what? yo, stop being a 'coward'. say what your problem is or shut up. Face your music or try and fix your broken marraige.

then chorus follows: And the beat goes oooooon, 9ice u'r soo done, everlasting !!!

first verse follows below:

"He (i don't really know who he's talkin about here. but i guess it's ruggedman) had tony payne droppin taxi with your baby boy, but she (tony payne) bought the 1st car u drove, HONDA BABY BOY. Tony payn used and dumped jahbless, and ID cabasa. Talkin about your gurlfriend givin your best friend a b.l.o.w job, the gurl gat the whole job, you? u gat no job. You couldn't even spell your name right, u need to get a life, u couldn't keep it tight, u couldn't even keep your wife. since u dwel on rumours, here's few, i heard pple say lil body told me 9ice is GAY. he swings both ways! Wande cole slaped him (9ice i guess), he gat crush on Don jay (don jazzy), smoked jay, messed up 'Mandela's Birthday'. shocked Called Ruggedman a bas-tard? daz funny yo, i heard your mother abandoned u wen u was 8months old. shocked And your father threw u out to go live with your gran ma. He suspected sombody else is dated with your mama. Rule number two, don't get too full of urself, me callin your name on a track is bad for health".

Hear all the verses on notjustok.com !!!
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Druss(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2010
I no blame am. His eyes have been opened by his ex's exploits.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2010
roymary:

Why are you so mean and cruel? Wondering how old you are! Because a grown up woman would be more sensitive to issues like this, Get a life and watch your own back because you have no idea what awaits you, Don't be a Bigot, the poor boy is genuine, or he wouldn't have married that old cargo Payne in the first place. I hope they catch you giving your gate-man BJ as well,

Safari Slu-t

Thank you jare. Some of these love-peddlers i.e. women are simply idiotic. "if your wife left you for ruggedman that means you ain't doing something right", or "if she cheated on 9ice it must be HIS fault somehow"! What sort of beasts say these things? Since when did marriage contracts start having clauses that necessitate or justify shameless infidelity? "if you don't make me cum, I head your best friend, capisce?", or "If you do xyz then I'll go get gang-baaanged by all your brothers"? What st.upi.dity is that? Nothing pisses me off than someone blaming 9ice for that toni-slu-t's infidelity, or waving it off as 'nothing'. Bull.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by mystolad(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2010
9ice seems to b stupid at times, he need to b tutored on how to handle his private life. you dnt need to seek to opinion in public b4 u knw wat to do.

9ice , u r abt making the greatest mistake of your life, not getting married is not the solution of wat u r going 2ru. the solution is b cool headed,private and stop saying dis t***h in public. Wish u d best 9ice
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by dayokanu(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2010
pro01:

Thank you jare. Some of these love-peddlers i.e. women are simply idiotic. "if your wife left you for ruggedman that means you ain't doing something right", or "if she cheated on 9ice it must be HIS fault somehow"! What sort of beasts say these things? Since when did marriage contracts start having clauses that necessitate or justify shameless infidelity? "if you don't make me come, I head your best friend, capisce?", or "If you do xyz then I'll go get gang-baaanged by all your brothers"? What st.upi.dity is that? Nothing pisses me off than someone blaming 9ice for that toni-slu-t's infidelity, or waving it off as 'nothing'. Bull.

No be women? You never know them.

When its Tiger Woods case they blame the guy for being a man-LovePeddler, when Its a fellow woman caught giving head to her husband best friend, they also blame the Man

Beware of women.

Tiger Woods, 9ice, even Hulk Hogan are examples.

Hulk Hogans wife left him to go marry their sons friend
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2010
dayokanu:

No be women? You never know them.

When its Tiger Woods case they blame the guy for being a man-LovePeddler, when Its a fellow woman caught giving head to her husband best friend, they also blame the Man

Beware of women.

Tiger Woods, 9ice, even Hulk Hogan are examples.

Hulk Hogans wife left him to go marry their sons friend

9ice lied. He only wanted to stir up controversy. Unfortunately for him it has backfired on him. And he sounds more pathetic than any person involved in this mess. It was his ex he was talking about, but he made it look as if it was his wife the song was about, dragging ruggedman in his mess.
If he like make e nor marry, one less bush man on the marriage list.
Re: I Will Never Marry Again - 9ice by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2010
Besides wasn't Hulk Hogan dating some young chic before the wife dealt the final blow. Roflmao. Didn't Hulk have an affair with his daughter's best friend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos:Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke Tours Lagos Slums With Her Fans / Obj In Adultery Scandal With Jim Iyke's Wife - A Must Read. / See Cute Pictures Of Ruger Without His Eye Patch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.