Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,065 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia (54805 Views)

Graphic Video: Man Assassinated In Broad Day Light By UGM on Okpara Avenue Enugu / Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos / Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Nazarethnaza: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
A Nigerian man identified as Arthur Eze, was reportedly assassinated on his first visit to Nigeria after being in Malaysia for 9 years. 

Facebook user Emeka Augustine who shared the story, disclosed that the Nigerian man was assassinated in his house. He wrote; 

"Going back to Nigeria for the first time after 9 years and you guys killed him in his house.He suffered and slept outside for year and finally made it and go home only to met his death. My man my man. What a world. Arthur Eze rest in peace. Those assassins that murdered you last night will surely give account to God. Nigeria is not safe any more. We are expecting you to come back to Malaysia and this is what we got this morning. May your soul R.I.P"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/20/nigerian-man-assassinated-on-first-visit-to-nigeria-after-9-years-in-malaysia/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Nazarethnaza: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by tyup(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
That was how they killed Pa chibuike just shortly after arriving his home town from bodoyinbo

One thing i've noticed is it's really very hard for a South easterner to survive it back alive after coming from broad

If robbers is not killing him/her....one witch is smwia analysing his destiny in a local pot with palm oil

Our Ipob blooders why embarassed

152 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by czarina(f): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
If only he was Nostradamus embarassed embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
Does anything good ever happen in this country ?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Timmypromise(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
tyup:
That was how they Pa chibuike just shortly after arriving his home town

One thing i've noticed is it's really very hard for a South easterner to survive it after coming abroad

If robbers is not killing him/her....one witch is smwia analysing his destiny in a local pot

Rip man

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by tyup(m): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Timmypromise:

I think it is drug related issue
Or jealousy
Anyway rip to this ipob

it's more like jealously see that US soilder.....see that young Kenya engineer to.....see that young girl going back to US to

I feel Igbos are really endangered to themselves lipsrsealed

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Unlimitk2(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Igbos killing themselves

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by internationalman(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
It could be an unresolved or unsettled cult feud..
Those people hardly ever forget..

It's just a suggestion though

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Kingosytex(m): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
there are a thousand and one ways to die in naija.

its a pity that you weren't able to surmount the obstacles in naija after surmounting all the hurdles in malay

R.I.P to the deceased!!

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Kingosytex(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
internationalman:
It could be an unresolved or unsettled cult feud..
Those people hardly ever forget..

It's just a suggestion though

you may not be far from the truth

52 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by jamezman(m): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
When you are saying "No place like home" and the witches in your village are all set to feast on you because you are better now....

May we not meet death at our prime years...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Kingosytex(m): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
tyup:
That was how they killed Pa chibuike just shortly after arriving his home town from bodoyinbo

One thing i've noticed is it's really very hard for a South easterner to survive it back alive after coming from broad

If robbers is not killing him/her....one witch is smwia analysing his destiny in a local pot with palm oil

what you wrote up there is synonymous to: wjgmjgdagtpgjgjmpjaelhagjgtpt

... it makes no sense.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Cutefergieee: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by SendAbroad: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Okay
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Lamasta(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
Insecurity everywhere in Nigeria, RIP to the deceased cry

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Bbbwings: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
M
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by AnthonyAk(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
He has done something , Blessings from the lord have no sorrow attached to it...I dey enter naija steady. dey commot enter the dark shady places but nothing. Nah God sha

16 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Neddstark: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Probably Drugs or Cult related

13 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Kavod: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
tyup:

it's more like jealously see that US soilder.....see that young Kenya engineer to.....see that young girl going back to US to

I feel Igbos are really endangered to themselves lipsrsealed
An average ipob man loves to cheat people and betrayal is in their DNA... Anything for wealth regardless of the consequences. Why dont de assasinate other tribes like they do in the east. Let nobody quote me am not yoruba...

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Weedcrusher: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
The fear most of us living abroad have about coming to Naija

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by BarryLondon007(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Insect we dey chop vegetable dey inside vegetable
If you know you know
Life na Vanity

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by 400billionman: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
The most dangerous security threat is Bad Belle People.

People close to you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by NOC1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
my cousins and friends come back often, and when they come back they walk freely, no body disturbs them. they stay with friends, club etc. they do all this freely because they are not on the fast lane.
most of the guys that they kill when the come back are hustlers. one thing you should know is street never forgives or forget and everybody is militarily in street and the network of street is stronger than 5G, ready to hit you at every free period in a country that has no security.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Bighead9: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
Igbo's with jelousy and crime. Now them don cut short the life of this young man.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Etiyeokwe: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
R.I.P man.

Definitely not far from cult issue. My guess though.
The Obosi case comes to mind. He left for Ghana and came back last December after ten years, hopefully to get married. He was killed.

If you like, play strong man today, run to America tomorrow and come back in 20yrs time...karma awaits you.

Saynotocultism

16 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by victorian(f): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
He must have arrived with so many thousands or millions of dollars to start building his mansion at home and with joy told his family members his next line of project.

Guys abroad be very careful divulging anything about money or builsing properties to family, even if they must know. Tell them a developer in town is handling it there , with their own money. Case closed.

I trust Nija ladies abroad, they won't tell a soul, even family sef any financial plans they want to execute. Until house complete, before ladies go make am as surprise package to family.
Be very careful. Terrible things are happening.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Bites Off , Swallows Neighbour’s Tip (Pictured) / Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.