Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia (54834 Views)

Graphic Video: Man Assassinated In Broad Day Light By UGM on Okpara Avenue Enugu / Nigerian Man Assassinated In South Africa By Gunmen. Graphic Photos / Man Assassinated In His Car In Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by olumalcolm(m): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2019
Street is MILITARY. Rest in peace man.
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2019
cheesy. Igbo kill their brother.

Igbo why why why. I said why nah?
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by nwanyionitsha: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2019
tyup:
That was how they killed Pa chibuike just shortly after arriving his home town from bodoyinbo

One thing i've noticed is it's really very hard for a South easterner to survive it back alive after coming from broad

If robbers is not killing him/her....one witch is smwia analysing his destiny in a local pot with palm oil

Our Ipob blooders why embarassed
Speak for your afonja brothers.
Diabolism will not kill them.
Go to ibadan and see.
They even live in covens at bere.
The day I pass here,cold catch me. Tufia
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by win3k: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2019
either way this IGBO drug dealer would have been assassinated in Asia or somewhere else, it is where hand reach am that's all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by nwanyionitsha: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2019
Kavod:

An average ipob man loves to cheat people and betrayal is in their DNA... Anything for wealth regardless of the consequences. Why dont de assasinate other tribes like they do in the east. Let nobody quote me am not yoruba...
Shut up you bloody afonja.
Snakes. All the frustrated afonjazzy committing suicide,no be remote control?
See them ,coven dwellers.
Oya,enter coven.

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by nwanyionitsha: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2019
Bighead9:
Igbo's with jelousy and crime. Now them don cut short the life of this young man.
All the rubbish killings and strange deaths we hear about amongst Yoruba's nko?
Abeg ,make we hear.
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Kavod: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2019
elvisdaniels:
have you been to Malaysia , all this your big talk and Ipoh hate , I don’t know where you from but you’re full of hate and also your tribe is no saint , all your post wrecks of hate and tribalism , all this hear say wannabe , wey dey hear story from people mouth .
Make we leave am like that. You de sound well brought up, so you nor go know anything about the shadow life and fast lane. You know the suprising thing of all? Ipob are not the major pushers of drugs, inshort in Nigeria de should be the least. The Afonjas are the greatest escobers but ask yourself why are they not caught. Why are they not assasinated like your tribe, and why do ipob constitute 90% of Nigerians in Asian prisons.
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by popsyleo1: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2019
Rip
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by goslowgoslow(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Congrats Sir. kiss
Thanks sir.
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Frankbaro(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Timmypromise:

Bloody ipob Yamirin with stupid lie
Am 100% sure it is jealousy that bring the word village people

I hope all these tribal mods won't ban this idiotic buffoon. This thing from the gutters, A dirty uncircumcised dog,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Timmypromise(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
Frankbaro:

I hope all these tribal mods won't ban this idiotic buffoon. This thing from the gutters, A dirty uncircumcised dog,

Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by andrew444(m): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
elvisdaniels:

I personally know this man , way back as 2013 when he used to sell recharge Digi loads , nonoh call credits and Ringer loads , the mister is not into drugs , he does legit l lived with a very close friend of his then in cheras Venice hills , 2015/2016 he went into car rentals and did very well in that field with over 50 cars in his asernia before going back home 2months ago , his death is purely out on jealousy , lastly he’s the only son of his parents �� RIP to Authur Richie

You really stay Kuala lumpur
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by andrew444(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Kavod:

OGA na drugs nor vex... If them de kill for only jealousy no easterner for de alive today. Car rentals with over 50 cars in Malaysia because na him be mayor of malay. Where did he get the money to purchase over 50 vehicles. Malay when cab fare cheap pass Taxify.

Say to enter cab mean say na taxify?

You know weda the guy start the business small small?

If na drug dem go don even catch am for malaysia

When i rent car for malay 2012, it was 150 ringit for a day or so
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by tyup(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Speak for your afonja brothers. Diabolism will not kill them. Go to ibadan and see. They even live in covens at bere. The day I pass here,cold catch me. Tufia
You might like to balance the equation if you show us Abia state undecided
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 22, 2019
Timmypromise:

I think it is drug related issue
Or jealousy
Anyway rip to this ipob

Do you now feel stupid ? Now that its revealed his own blood brother killed him. NEVER EVER JUDGE CONFIDENTLY WAT YOU KNOW NOTHING OF.
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2019
elvisdaniels:

I personally know this man , way back as 2013 when he used to sell recharge Digi loads , nonoh call credits and Ringer loads , the mister is not into drugs , he does legit l lived with a very close friend of his then in cheras Venice hills , 2015/2016 he went into car rentals and did very well in that field with over 50 cars in his asernia before going back home 2months ago , his death is purely out on jealousy , lastly he’s the only son of his parents �� RIP to Authur Richie

This is confusing as now its revealed his own brother killed him but u state he is the only son
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Timmypromise(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Do you now feel stupid ? Now that its revealed his own blood brother killed him. NEVER EVER JUDGE CONFIDENTLY WAT YOU KNOW NOTHING OF.

Am sorry
I will take that comment down
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Torg77: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2019
Nazarethnaza:
A Nigerian man identified as Arthur Eze, was reportedly assassinated on his first visit to Nigeria after being in Malaysia for 9 years. 

Facebook user Emeka Augustine who shared the story, disclosed that the Nigerian man was assassinated in his house. He wrote; 

"Going back to Nigeria for the first time after 9 years and you guys killed him in his house.He suffered and slept outside for year and finally made it and go home only to met his death. My man my man. What a world. Arthur Eze rest in peace. Those assassins that murdered you last night will surely give account to God. Nigeria is not safe any more. We are expecting you to come back to Malaysia and this is what we got this morning. May your soul R.I.P"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/20/nigerian-man-assassinated-on-first-visit-to-nigeria-after-9-years-in-malaysia/

These guys that peddle drugs and do scams in Malaysia..they go there to destroy lives..
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by elvisdaniels(m): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2019
Mustsucceed:

This is confusing as now its revealed his own brother killed him but u state he is the only son
His blood relation whom he trust and while he was still in Malaysia he entrusted the building project of his house to him , is the same person that killed him . He jumped into his residence and shot him to the head .
Re: Arthur Eze: Man Assassinated During Visit To Nigeria After 9 Years In Malaysia by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
elvisdaniels:
His blood relation whom he trust and while he was still in Malaysia he entrusted the building project of his house to him , is the same person that killed him . He jumped into his residence and shot him to the head .
This is truly painful let's all learn from this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) / 75-year-old Man Defiles His 11-year-old Granddaughter (Picture) / Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.