Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 (17855 Views)

South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup / List Of Smallest Countries That Have Ever Qualified For World Cup / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by NaijaCelebrity: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
See the moment the Super falcons out Nigeria founds out they had progressed out of the group stage at the 2019 FIFA woman's world cup in France.

Watch Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhRIf1LYjO4

Source: https://gidifeed.com/video-of-super-falcons-celebrating-as-they-qualified-for-the-round-of-16/

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by fernandez1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
Next level

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Goovo(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
Una own na to release video,

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Goovo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
These girls are too emotional, if Dem win the cup, na to faint die

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Presido95: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Them even they fight

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Goovo(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Presido95:
Them even they fight
na Oshoala cause am

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by internationalman(m): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Germany after knowing their next opponent

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Samunique(m): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Congrats !!!
But wetin dey do Oshoala nah ?
Why the fight nah undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by ainas247: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2019
Congrats, Make una try play well
that display against France is No no..

Put your business on Google Page 1
start seeing real result now.
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by chinavs9ja(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2019
After qualifying as the best loser Shameless set of people

Get your website today at cheaper rate...check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by dfrost: 11:17am On Jun 21, 2019
cheesy grin angry

Jeezzzzz!!! We no dey shame oOo cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by igwedubai2(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2019
Finally we made it ooooo. Tank God for best looser if not! enh na gbanjooo
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Myself2(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2019
Samunique:
Congrats !!!

But wetin dey do Oshoala nah ?

Why the fight nah undecided

Leave her,,,,na she Holy pass.
All this religion of piss people sha. Chronic pretenders

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Cherrybae(f): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2019
Until we learn to apply federal character in selection of players only then will the super falcons excel.

Imagine a team with only names like Onyinye, Nkiruka, Kelechi, chinwe, Amaka

How can we progress with this kind of marginalization.

This celebration is a mere waste.

Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by freshyung: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2019
Am hapi
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Favourobyno27(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2019
internationalman:
Germany after knowing their next opponent
I swear grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by bennynaza(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2019
H
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by israelmao(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2019
Congrats and looking forward to seeing you advancing beyond even that.
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by drey076(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2019
what is the point of celebration when they are likely not to win the germans

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2019
While I must acknowledge going through to the round of 16 for the first time is quite a beautiful thing

I must also say I saw three needless reactions:

(1) some where praying
(2) some where over jubilant
(3) some where quarrelling/exchanging insults

lass lass all na for the bonus package grin grin
the more you progress in the stages of the tournament, the higher your bonus grin grin

Cherrybae:
Until we learn to apply federal character in selection of players only then will the super falcons excel.

Mtcheeeeeeew

You forgot to add Okparanozie, who is the undisputed captain of the team grin grin
Pained ass tribalist mofo grin grin
Because of people like you, the government wants to ban sniper grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by nothingspoil70: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2019
It doesn't matter if we are defeated at this stage now my only joy is the fact that I will be able to see that Nigeria goalkeeper in action again; I am also happy that all her efforts in the last match was not in vain in fact she was the only one on the field on that day who performed as a world cup player

(Modify) (Quote)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Btruth: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2019
they need to get serious and more deterninw now.
Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Favourobyno27(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Mtcheeeeeeew
e pain you abi mtchwww angry

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by willy2000(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2019
Cherrybae:

Mtcheeeeeeew

Stop trolling, what has federal character done to Nigeria so far? if not producing mediocrity and backwardness.
And for your information, northern girls don't play football.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by odehaj: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2019
No single shot on goal against France.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by magzey: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2019
Why must we be bad losers always, shame on us grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by BarryLondon007(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
See the moment the Super falcons out Nigeria founds out they had progressed out of the group stage at the 2019 FIFA woman's world cup in France.

Watch Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhRIf1LYjO4

Source: https://gidifeed.com/video-of-super-falcons-celebrating-as-they-qualified-for-the-round-of-16/
Jubilations of iranu
Instead of them to focus on how they can improve to compete
They need to receive some senses
Smh

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by BarryLondon007(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2019
nothingspoil70:
It doesn't matter if we are defeated at this stage now my only joy is the fact that I will be able to see that Nigeria goalkeeper in action again; I am also happy that all her efforts in the last match was not in vain in fact she was the only one on the field on that day who performed as a world cup player

(Modify) (Quote) 

You better face reality

1 Like

Re: Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 by Neddstark: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2019
I wished to be in that hotel that night and screw their brains out in celebration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw / Cheick Tiote's Shock Death - African Players And Heart Failure / Christian Chukwu Doesn’t Need Surgery In US – Rangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.