Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

*my lovely IGBO Brothers* - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / *my lovely IGBO Brothers* (301 Views)

3 Brothers (Osinachi Siblings) Kidnapped In Amaoba Ikwuano, Abia State (Photo) / Today KANU Sent His Boys To Burn A Station And Kill Two Igbo Brothers / 2 Brothers Beheaded By Cultists In Rivers State Buried Side By Side.Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*my lovely IGBO Brothers* by abuuzy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
The avarage Igbo man.
-Great Entrepreneur
-Fun loving and charismatic
-religious and devoted
-Full of creativity and innovation's
-Adventurous
-Diligent
-committed.

But he lacks something his neighboring states Underatands.

*my beloved brothers you can be successful in another's man land and be humble about it

*you can look up to the heavens and be grateful for grace to have made you succeed in another mans land and they will see it themselves

*you can marry their daughter and sing songs of praises about her culture even when its not yours.

*own lands,properties and don't rub it in your host face

*you can employ your host and praise him even if he can do just little or nothing on your chosen profession.

But don't tell him his land his no mans land

We know you are a man full of pride, you've been prosperous in the little things placed in your hands to do.

Don't rub your success on your host face
Don't call his daughter and sons dirty,lazy

Respect your host norms and rules.

We know all you want to do is to succeed.

But don't be arrongant about it.
Don't be too ambitious.
You fly to close to the sun most times.

Don't trend upon the heads you've pleaded with from your first visit to get water,sand ,food,a place to rest your head.

*But lets know know these things that,not all Igbo want to dominate your lands.or posses it as theirs

The hausa man has fought you because of your pride ,arrogance and ambitions not because he's envious

*You called the yourbaman land nomans lands
*you've had issues with the South Africans
*Ghanian
*Togo
*Benin e.t.c
Note:every body cannot be wrong about you at the same time.
Its not about jealousy.its not always about you.

BECAUSE YOU DONT TREAD WITH CAUTION.

For Centuries the Hausa and Yoruba's have been trading with the neighboring countries long time before the Igbo of the 21st century trade started.

1 Like

Re: *my lovely IGBO Brothers* by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
Mods please kindly delete this tribal thread
Re: *my lovely IGBO Brothers* by OnyeOgboni: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
abuuzy:
The avarage Igbo man.
-Great Entrepreneur
-Fun loving and charismatic
-religious and devoted
-Full of creativity and innovation's
-Adventurous
-Diligent
-committed.
Another foolish nutcase unleashed on nairaland

But he lacks something his neighboring states Underatands.

*my beloved brothers you can be successful in another's man land and be humble about it

*you can look up to the heavens and be grateful for grace to have made you succeed in another mans land and they will see it themselves

*you can marry their daughter and sing songs of praises about her culture even when its not yours.

*own lands,properties and don't rub it in your host face

*you can employ your host and praise him even if he can do just little or nothing on your chosen profession.

But don't tell him his land his no mans land

We know you are a man full of pride, you've been prosperous in the little things placed in your hands to do.

Don't rub your success on your host face
Don't call his daughter and sons dirty,lazy

Respect your host norms and rules.

We know all you want to do is to succeed.

But don't be arrongant about it.
Don't be too ambitious.
You fly to close to the sun most times.

Don't trend upon the heads you've pleaded with from your first visit to get water,sand ,food,a place to rest your head.

*But lets know know these things that,not all Igbo want to dominate your lands.or posses it as theirs

The hausa man has fought you because of your pride ,arrogance and ambitions not because he's envious

*You called the yourbaman land nomans lands
*you've had issues with the South Africans
*Ghanian
*Togo
*Benin e.t.c
Note:every body cannot be wrong about you at the same time.
Its not about jealousy.its not always about you.

BECAUSE YOU DONT TREAD WITH CAUTION.

For Centuries the Hausa and Yoruba's have been trading with the neighboring countries long time before the Igbo of the 21st century trade started.
Re: *my lovely IGBO Brothers* by OnyeOgboni: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Another foolish one unleashed on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Imo Varsity Student Who Wanted To Use Course Mate For Rituals Apprehended / Police Shuts Down Kidnappers Den In Edo State / Residents Of IKORODU Shouts "THIEF" At SARS Operatives(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.