Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Exposing Falsehood In The Ministry By Lifted Nwokeoma - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exposing Falsehood In The Ministry By Lifted Nwokeoma (273 Views)

Dressing Falsehood In The Veil Of Constructive Criticism / I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] / Disregard To The Ministry Of Interior By The Commandant General Of Nscdc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposing Falsehood In The Ministry By Lifted Nwokeoma by Newser: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
SELL THE SPIRITUAL ITEMS TO YOUR MINISTRY MEMBERS AND GET RICH QUICK by Lifted Nwokeoma
My dear fellow ministers of the gospel, how far? How is the lords vineyard?

I hope you have not turned your ministry,church or crusade ground into business ground.

I was very surprised when one so-called prophet invited me to his ministry. I accepted his invitation and went.

And when I drove in, he sent his pastors to welcome me. They did and took me to the altar where they kept my seat. But low and behold, my eyes saw my ears that very night.

On his altar; yes I called it his altar because my God cannot dwell there. Some shrines are more beautiful than the altar.

There is no kind of statue that I did not found there. Even a running one and another one that was squatted with tears all over his face.

I saw most of the people who came for the program coming to bow before the demonic ugly statues to my very consternation. They would just come, bow before those statues and went back to their seats.(Exodus 20: 4. “Do not make for yourselves images of anything in heaven or on earth or in the water under the earth. 5. Do not bow down to any idol or worship it, because I am the Lord your God and I tolerate no rivals. I bring punishment on those who hate me and on their descendants down to the third and fourth generation.)

And by the left behind the altar Were sellers and buyers of the Holy Spirit things (Lol) like Holy Ghost perfumes, miracle water, miracle oil, oil for marital break through, blessed handkerchief, Jesus ring, Virgin Mary miracle Tom Tom etc. All in the name of money making.

My dear pastor, stop making karikachio of your members. They are your children. Stop been heartless. Or are you an ocean that swallows her fishes?

In the other hand, my dear brothers and sisters who goes helter skelter in search of prayer houses, do you think that a man who Answers prophet or whatsoever name can deliver you? No. Only the truth can set you free.

Even the Bible says "You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"

The only thing you need to get Rid of that troubles, sorrows, afflictions, agony, problems etc is salvation from Christ Jesus.

He is the way, the truth and life. He (Jesus Christ) is the only way to Salvation. (John10:9.I am the Door; anyone who enters in through Me will be saved (will live). He will come in and he will go out [freely], and will find pasture.) Stop sowing seeds from one pastor to another yet they have hidden the truth from you so that you keep sowing into their lives.

Is sowing seeds wrong? No! Sowing seeds is not wrong. It is biblical. But some men of God has made it a doctrine that they must collect seeds from anyone who needs their prayers. That is unchristian. It is not good at all.

I know you may hate this message maybe because it affected you in one way or the other but hear me, I owe you no apology. The truth is bitter but must be told. Repent and turn from your evil ways. Jesus is calling you.

Back to my previous encounter, I was suppose to minister for three days in that Crusade but my host told me to my face to go home and leave his ministry alone after my first ministration.

And what is his anger? His anger was that I preached salvation message and opened the spiritual eyes of many in his ministry and drew their costly souls to Christ.

That day was a night of divine encounter. Christ really visited His people. But my host rose against me for preaching such message without his permission. I never knew I must receive permission from man before I dish out the mind of God to the church.

My dear, the pastor sent me home and went back and continued the ministration from where I stopped. In another words, he went back to continue his robbing ministration in the name of seeds sowing.

My dear, if you are one of those native Doctors that hides themselves in the church claiming to be prophets, please repent and go back to God in total submission before the wrath of God descends on you. Don't forget that had I known comes but at last.

Or have you fallen a victim of their (THE SO-CALLED MEN OF GOD) false prophecies but now you have realized you were misled but needs salvation; just turn to Christ in prayers and reconcile with Him(God) against your past. And confess him as your personal Lord and saviour. And I tell you the truth, He is a merciful God. He will forgive you your sins and give you a new life full of grace and Favour. (2Chr.7:14. If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.)

God bless you as you ponder on this message and make a wise decision today.

I remains your brother Apostle Lifted Nwokeoma. A.k.A "THE VOICE OF REVIVAL"
Please spread this gospel by sharing it. God bless you sir/mar.

Shalom:
Apostle Lifted Nwokeoma

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Through Ankara Business / What Will You Say About This And Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Scandal? / Your Looking For The Best Cleaning And Laundry Service???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.