Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

My Wife Is Proving To Be Stubborn - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Proving To Be Stubborn (1495 Views)

I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Proving To Be Stubborn by oloyeagbaakin(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
My wife is proving to be very stubborn, how can I cut her cloth to her size? She doesn't do any chores for me and request for money almost every time
Re: My Wife Is Proving To Be Stubborn by babyfaceafrica: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
use knife to cut nah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Proving To Be Stubborn by Oyindidi(f): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
You don marry her
Re: My Wife Is Proving To Be Stubborn by JoannaSedley(f): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
oloyeagbaakin:
My wife is proving to be very stubborn, how can I cut her cloth to her size? She doesn't do any chores for me and request for money almost every time
Yours is no marriage. You are just an ATM to your wife while she is a maid to you. So, pay for the house chores as she the maid is demanding and save us from this sob stories.

Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Proving To Be Stubborn by delishpot: 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Do you guys have kids?If yes, is she at least a good mother? If yes, please tell me those chores she has refused to do for you and what the money she is demanding for is meant to cover ie Feeding money, clothes for kids, Bills etc.
Is she working or doing business? does she have side income?
Re: My Wife Is Proving To Be Stubborn by lilmax(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
cutting her cloth to size her?

you have to think deep what hurts her the most, that should help you break her
Re: My Wife Is Proving To Be Stubborn by SageMK: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
Marriage is partnership. Make her understand that.

If you have to foot the bills, well the least she can do is to take care of the chores. If she objects to that, you can decide to cut her allowance and get a maid to do that.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Proving To Be Stubborn by nlPoster: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
Another problem besides the ones you've already listed? I hope you wont prevent Nigerians from being welcomed all over the world.

https://www.nairaland.com/4798687/supervisor-frustrating-me#79554588
Re: My Wife Is Proving To Be Stubborn by keepingmum: 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
oloyeagbaakin:

Take her cloth to tailor

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Proving To Be Stubborn by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
oloyeagbaakin:

Thanks for sharing

First, what do you believe YOUR role should be for you to have a successful marriage?
Re: My Wife Is Proving To Be Stubborn by ImaIma1(f): 12:10am On Jun 22, 2019
You didn't give any details... very vague.
Re: My Wife Is Proving To Be Stubborn by Richy4(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
I don't usually do this.. but this looks Fabricated embarassed
Re: My Wife Is Proving To Be Stubborn by STENON(f): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
oloyeagbaakin:
Grow up bro
Re: My Wife Is Proving To Be Stubborn by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
oloyeagbaakin:

Something is wrong somewhere. Sit down with her, insist she tells u what u have done wrong that is paining her. She'll mention one or two things still insist she mentions the other things. (it might be very little things but to her, it makes sense). APOLOGISE to her. From that moment, u have gotten back d woman u married. It's called FACTORY RESETTING METHOD

(1) (Reply)

Samsung TV - 50k - Lagos Island. / Nigerian YouTuber cries out for help as her ex husband abducted their kids. / What Is A Perfect Marriage Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.