Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? (1454 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / 2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? by Nwibii: 5:08am On Jun 22, 2019
I just got this SMS from police yesterday 21 inviting me for an exercise which will commerce in my state. But I can't fine anything in my mail.
The message reads"You?re invited 2 2019 Police Rec. Exercise 2 take place in ur state capital. Pls check ur mail & state command 4 further info".
Pls assist mods.
Re: Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? by godfrey01(m): 6:00am On Jun 22, 2019
Nwibii:
I just got this SMS from police yesterday 21 inviting me for an exercise which will commerce in my state. But I can't fine anything in my mail.
The message reads"You?re invited 2 2019 Police Rec. Exercise 2 take place in ur state capital. Pls check ur mail & state command 4 further info".
Pls assist mods.

I got the mail but didnt get the sms
. Have been ask to come with a copy of the mail on that said date. Mention me back so that I can give you full details of what's inside the mail...
Re: Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? by IBNTIJJANI: 6:52am On Jun 22, 2019
pls send the mail
Re: Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? by godfrey01(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2019
IBNTIJJANI:
pls send the mail

I need a copy of the guarantor form. Empty one to be precise.. Lost my files in my laptop early this year and as such could not have access to the one I Downloaded. If you have it, quote me back...
Re: Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? by kenneth56: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2019
I got the message but without email.. please send me the email. okigbokene@gmail.com
Re: Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? by IBNTIJJANI: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2019
godfrey01:

I need a copy of the guarantor form. Empty one to be precise.. Lost my files in my laptop early this year and as such could not have access to the one I Downloaded. If you have it, quote me back...

drop ur Whatsapp number I will send it to you
Re: Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? by godfrey01(m): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2019
IBNTIJJANI:

Re: Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? by Nwibii: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2019
godfrey01:

I got the mail but didnt get the sms
. Have been ask to come with a copy of the mail on that said date. Mention me back so that I can give you full details of what's inside the mail...

Pls can u pls forward it y the mail? nwibiisn@gmail.com or my WhatsApp number 08161245018
Re: Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? by godfrey01(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2019
Nwibii:

Pls can u pls forward it y the mail? nwibiisn@gmail.com or my WhatsApp number 08161245018

I have sent it.. Please can you reply me via that same. Mail with a soft copy of the guarantor form or a scanned copy if you have. A blank one to be precise
Re: Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? by Blackmiserable(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nwibii:
Pls assist mods.

I didn't apply for police job, but can I take the bull by the horn?

Should I go to my state capital for the screening, and when is it?
Re: Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? by Blackmiserable(m): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
godfrey01:

I have sent it.. Please can you reply me via that same. Mail with a soft copy of the guarantor form or a scanned copy if you have. A blank one to be precise

Guy, I didn't apply for police job, but can I take the bull by the horn?

I have a Bsc. with discharge certificate.
Re: Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? by godfrey01(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Blackmiserable:

Guy, I didn't apply for police job, but can I take the bull by the horn?

I have a Bsc. with discharge certificate.

You are free to try bro. But candidate were asked to come with a printout of the message sent to them and also a printout of the information sent to their mail immediately they submitted their application online and lastly, come along with phone containing the registered number you used for the registration. But bro just give it a trial and see how it goes. It's documentation and not exam
Re: Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? by Blackmiserable(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
godfrey01:

You are free to try bro. But candidate were asked to come with a printout of the message sent to them and also a printout of the information sent to their mail immediately they submitted their application online and lastly, come along with phone containing the registered number you used for the registration. But bro just give it a trial and see how it goes. It's documentation and not exam

Oh, thanks bro. Thanks! So you mean you guys just registered online?

Thank you sir, but when is the documentation?

I guess they are still going to write exams right?
Re: Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? by godfrey01(m): 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Blackmiserable:

Oh, thanks bro. Thanks! So you mean you guys just registered online?

Thank you sir, but when is the documentation?

I guess they are still going to write exams right?

Documentation is from 1st July to 18th July.. And the exam is 3rd August...
Re: Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? by Blackmiserable(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
godfrey01:

Documentation is from 1st July to 18th July.. And the exam is 3rd August...

Thanks bro.
Re: Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? by jimfarayola(m): 8:42am On Jun 23, 2019
godfrey01:

Good morning, please I need the mail too, my name is on the list but I didn't receive the email nor the SMS my email address is farouqolamide@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Police Shortlist Its Candidates, Who Else Got The Police Invitation? by Abolanlea24: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
IBNTIJJANI:

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows The Company,pioneer Metro Consult In Port Harcourt?. / Any News About Federal Fire Service Replacement? / How Too Benefit From MSME 30,000 Grant As FG Target More Beneficiaries 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.