Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport (11634 Views)

Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport / Newly Commissioned Abia Flyover Turned To Dumping Site (photo) / The Newly Constructed Kawu Bridge In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by FemiOtawa: 6:12am On Jun 22, 2019
A twitter User Gunsmoker477 shared his experience at the newly commissioned international terminal at Abuja airport restroom.

He said: " The restroom in the newly commissioned international terminal at Abuja airport. We have serious maintenance issues in this country."

Source: https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/06/twitter-user-shares-state-of-restroom.html

PHOTOS:

Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by FemiOtawa: 6:12am On Jun 22, 2019
Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by jimmyLd101: 6:15am On Jun 22, 2019
OK
Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by GoldChest(m): 6:16am On Jun 22, 2019
Please I'm eating

10 Likes

Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by malabite3: 6:16am On Jun 22, 2019
State of the art indeed

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by NORSIYK(m): 6:16am On Jun 22, 2019
Disgusting sight

7 Likes

Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by Felixalex(m): 6:16am On Jun 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by SILVERLINES: 6:16am On Jun 22, 2019
Must Nigerians criticize everything? Taking pictures of everything they see for jesting on social media?
If a government could build such airport, then at what cost does it take to keep the restroom and other minor facilities clean. Probably at the moment cleaners were not in place to keep the place tidy does not mean that's how the place ever be, till now, and ever shall it be. Nigerians and social media are the real problem of this country and why the international communities see and count us as nothing, every little thing we snap pictures and push ourselves out to the world. Probably something like this is happening in the UK and the US but we can't see it on social media make us think they are all perfect than we do.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by Felixalex(m): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2019
GoldChest:
Please I'm eating

By 6am?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by Becoted001(m): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2019
smiley
Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by Sumptylism: 6:17am On Jun 22, 2019
Hmmm...is this toilet also newly commissioned...?
Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by Nbote(m): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2019
One of d things we lack most in dis country is maintenance culture...

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by GoldChest(m): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2019
Felixalex:

By 6am?

Yep

I eat early .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by twilliamx(m): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2019
Its those useless staff. They don't know their job or is the president that will come and Clean, i think dmfan should sack the whole domestic staff.

11 Likes

Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by jimmyLd101: 6:18am On Jun 22, 2019
Sumptylism:
Hmmm...is this toilet also newly commissioned...?
Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by Kendumazy(m): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2019
Habaaaaa! This is just too bad!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by Sundaypaul12345: 6:18am On Jun 22, 2019
Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by NOC1(m): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2019
some people are paid to clean up the place, they wont but will be asking for money at the airport up and down those to monitor them are busy in the other section reselling tickets and looking for who to book for. Thats why the system us collapsing, leaving your work for another thing.

11 Likes

Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by AirBagi(m): 6:19am On Jun 22, 2019
Ohh my country, lack of maintenance culture or taking responsibility, they don't care if they mess up the place, the cleaning probably aren't willing to do a proper job, last last they will blame the government meanwhile the problem is from us ���
Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by 9jaRealist: 6:22am On Jun 22, 2019
Nigerians are the WORST thing to happen to Nigeria... undecided

Why the SELF-HATRED?
The video below (starting at 0:50) indicates these pictures here are NOT from the same airport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vr__4-MCq4
>

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 22, 2019
Cleaning services should be outsourced.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by helinues: 6:23am On Jun 22, 2019
International airport bah?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by enemyofprogress: 6:24am On Jun 22, 2019
GoldChest:
Please I'm eating
dem take food swear for you?
Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by Caseless: 6:25am On Jun 22, 2019
sad

Everything is wrong with us.
Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by sirfemoz(m): 6:26am On Jun 22, 2019
I don't understand the essence of this post. All I can see there is a dirty floor which we can see in every other public toilet, even in an office. We don't know the time this pic was taken, or how many have used the toilet at that time of the day. I think we delight pleasure in things like this, cos the energy and dedication this person spent in taking this pics, he could have called the attention of the cleaners to mop the floor.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by ikorodureporta: 6:26am On Jun 22, 2019
& it's called Restroom cheesy
I wonder who dey go rest for Naija toilet
Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by oismail(m): 6:27am On Jun 22, 2019
I wasn't there though
Re: Twitter User Share State Of The Restroom In The Newly Commissioned Abuja Airport by Yohh: 6:27am On Jun 22, 2019
I didn't see anything
They could have cleaned it a minute after u took those shots

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Austria To Train 1000 Nigerian Irregular Migrants Before Repatriation / . / Container Truck On Fire Along Apapa Expressway And Agege Motor Road (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.