Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) (65092 Views)

Please Where Can I Find This Herb In Abuja?(pix) / Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown / Residents Panic As Snakes Take Over Popular Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by ronesha41cowboy: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
ITS FEW DAYS TO GO FOR THE MARATHON ICT TRAINING LIVE IN ABUJA – IF YOU ARE NASSARAWA, KOGI, BENUE, KADUNA, JOS, KWARA AND OTHER NEIGHBOURING STATE, DON’T MISS THIS!

WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 1000% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

PROGRAM FEES: N30,000 – HEAVILY DISCOUNT FOR EARLY BIRDS
N39,000 - PAYMENT MADE ON TRAINING DAY

TRAINING STARTING DATE: JULY 9TH, 2019 (This was why we informed everyone who want to make payment not make any until we announce otherwise)

VENUE: ABUJA CHAMBER OF INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE. Umaru Yaradua Road, Lugbe Abuja

PERIOD: We will be having the following sessions of training
- SESSION 1 – Morning Classes – 9.30am to 12.30pm DAILY
- SESSION 2- Afternoon Classes - 1pm to 5pm DAILY
- SESSION 3 – Weekend Classes – SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creating Websites

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: There will be free consultation as follows:
BUSINESS OWNERS – FREE consultation with THE ICT HUB team on issues surrounding getting your business online. Let help to open you business for more sales, more customers digitally!
ICT CAREER CONSULTATION & TRAINING - Our ICT Experts will be on hand to advise, mentor and throw insight on career courses and options for everyone who requires ICT career advise

OUR TRAINING GUARANTEE - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER THE PROGRAM - YES, WITH 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

DON’T MISS THIS CAREER AND LIFE CHANGING ICT PROGRAM. RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!

Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by Hades2016(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
kaorama:
And what are they waiting for to fumigate the place? Will it cost more than 20k? These are venomous snakes and they are there posting news on social media
my brother no mind them. Na watin Nigerians like be this them da wait make the snake kill one person first before them brain go enter default settings na den them go know to fumigate thee area.... Awon werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by turischool(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
kaorama:
And what are they waiting for to fumigate the place? Will it cost more than 20k? These are venomous snakes and they are there posting news on social media

where do you get such fumigation
Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by Toscarel: 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
sammyj:
This na rattle snake. Extremely dangerous shocked

oga no such thing as a rattlesnake in Africa

1 Like

Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by GoldHorse(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Are they talking about the eminent Alhaji Lalasticlala? The grandfather of our amiable Lalasticlala? cool
Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by sammyj: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
....ok oooo
Toscarel:

oga no such thing as a rattlesnake in Africa
Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by blackslayer: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
respect80:

So anti-snake chemicals brings more snakes?
Pls explain

LMFAO...DID HE EXPLAIN YET? INCREDIBLE.....
Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by respect80(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
blackslayer:

LMFAO...DID HE EXPLAIN YET? INCREDIBLE.....

That comment was somehow discombobulating cheesy

Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by Josh64(m): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
sammyj:
This na rattle snake. Extremely dangerous shocked

You know wetin rattlesnake be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Angelfrost:

Well, they will simply allocate more millions from your Commonwealth as "reptile allowance" or "Fumigation Allowance".
grin
Angelfrost:

Well, they will simply allocate more millions from your Commonwealth as "reptile allowance" or "Fumigation Allowance".
Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by BennyDon: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
Let's prepare peppersoup with them, Mbok
Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by zubby4567(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
I have not heard about Alhaji Estate...I stay around that axis
Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
owukpa:
Residents of popular Alhaji Estate in Kurudu area of Abuja are currently living in fear following the invasion of dangerous reptiles in the estate.

[url]WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url] gathered that residents of the mountainous estate, which shares boundary with Army Post Service Housing Estate, kill snakes and other venomous reptiles from their residences on daily basis.

A resident of the area hinted this reporter that this week alone, they have killed five snakes from the estate.

“This morning, we killed two giant snakes again. This is no longer funny. We live in fear on daily basis. We could not allow our kids play outside again because of these reptiles.

“The developers and management of the estate should come to our aide.”

Another resident said he had concluded plan to move out of the estate as soon as her rent expires.

“My family can’t be cohabiting with snakes and scorpions. We kill snakes and scorpions almost everyday. Just this morning, they killed two snakes around my neigbour’s apartment while a routine cleaning exercise was being carried out. This is no longer funny. I am moving out very soon,” he lamented.

http://www.idomavoice.com/2019/06/residents-panic-as-snakes-take-over-popular-alhaji-estate-in-kurudu-abuja-photos.html

The estate is within the range of snake territory, it's probably their mating season now.
Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by Femeto: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
grin Is This 1 news just go and plant some repelants to chase away the snakes. Snakes are every where.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by Femeto: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
flowx:
Let them rename the estate to Snake Island...
Snake Estate would be fine
Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by sammyj: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Em tail thin now!!! grin
Josh64:

You know wetin rattlesnake be?
Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by ArchAngelos999: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
dominique:
Sorry but you're the intruders that disrupted their natural habitat so you have to cohabit with them till you're able to eliminate them completely or vacate the area.

animal rights activist
Re: Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by Donnatien098: 2:26pm On Mar 12
Good morning ;
Yesterday evening, one of my neighbors also found himself with a snake in his home and I had to borrow my snake repellent since I had not long had this kind of problem and he asked me to help him and I did not hesitate to give him the product. After a few days, he came back to my house to thank me because the anti-snake that I gave him had an effect on the snake because, since the day he found himself with the snake, he no longer has saw the snake again at home. So, don't hesitate to use this product to scare away snakes in your house or in the garden.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) / Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.