Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,030 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Cee-c Calls Other Housemates 'fools' As She Drops Shade Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c Calls Other Housemates 'fools' As She Drops Shade Post (2741 Views)

Olamide Says YBNL Is The Best, Calls Other Labels As Slave Trade (do You Agree?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-c Calls Other Housemates 'fools' As She Drops Shade Post by ikewaterwater: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2019
Cee-C who reacted to the attack on Uti Nwachukwu after he declared her the most 'successful 2018 Big Brother Naija Housemate', called other housemates 'fools'. 

Cee-C who shared a snippet of Patoranking's hit 'Aunty wey mumu' as the background song for her shade, called other housemates fools as she stated that all she wants to do is remain silent and classy. 

Here is her post below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/22/cee-c-calls-other-housemates-fools-as-she-reacts-to-attacks-on-uti-nwachukwu/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Cee-c Calls Other Housemates 'fools' As She Drops Shade Post by ikewaterwater: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Cee-c Calls Other Housemates 'fools' As She Drops Shade Post by unclesuruoffi: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2019
Aunty wey mumu grin grin
Re: Cee-c Calls Other Housemates 'fools' As She Drops Shade Post by Destined2win: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2019
Ceecee is a badly trained kid; very uncouth and illmannered

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c Calls Other Housemates 'fools' As She Drops Shade Post by Waakanda: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2019
undecided
Re: Cee-c Calls Other Housemates 'fools' As She Drops Shade Post by Hintona(f): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
all this bloggers sef I don't see how this relates to cee-cee shading her former housemates

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c Calls Other Housemates 'fools' As She Drops Shade Post by CapitalHYC(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
I Think we all can rest when this lame bloggers have destroyed this nation finish
Re: Cee-c Calls Other Housemates 'fools' As She Drops Shade Post by Agozie48: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bloggers have finished people . These are one terrible set of liars how did she call other housemates fools?

1 Like

Re: Cee-c Calls Other Housemates 'fools' As She Drops Shade Post by Sapphire86(f): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Destined2win:

Gbam!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-c Calls Other Housemates 'fools' As She Drops Shade Post by itspzpics(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
tongue
Re: Cee-c Calls Other Housemates 'fools' As She Drops Shade Post by DLuciano: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
Destined2win:
that's not true... You won't blame her for hitting back hard, Nigerians too get bad mouth.
Re: Cee-c Calls Other Housemates 'fools' As She Drops Shade Post by 9jaBloke: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
At times, a part of me supports the proposed clamp down on bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Cee-c Calls Other Housemates 'fools' As She Drops Shade Post by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
No proof that she's shading them. I won't put it past her. But again.....no proof!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Once Had A Crush On Michael Essien - Chimanmanda Adichie. / Stunning Photos Of One Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives, Olori Aanu / Dignitaries Storm Abuja As Anambra Billionaire Dedicates His Son In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.