Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

How Overconfidence Made Me To Destroy 1.4 Million In Forex - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Overconfidence Made Me To Destroy 1.4 Million In Forex (339 Views)

How Overconfident Made Destroy 1.4 Million In Forex / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / Another First As Firstbank’s Payment Card Hits 10 Million In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Overconfidence Made Me To Destroy 1.4 Million In Forex by ebenezary(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
I have experienced in forex market with over 10 years of be in the game.
Liteforex runs monthly contest and top winner takes home $4000 you can search for my nickname there is "lolo" with the very strict rules on lots size usage l traded for just one week using fundamental strategy and l sitting on number one in the contest but I want to win with very big margin unknowingly am digging THE FALL of the account because you must not have floating loss of 25% of your current account even if the trade is profitable in the long run

If you look at gbp/usd on daily time frame you will see from Wednesday to Friday, market was bullish but the correction on Friday caused the floating loss cause me to lose the prize despite the trade end up profitable
I will post the result image of all trade without a loss
Re: How Overconfidence Made Me To Destroy 1.4 Million In Forex by nosiebaba(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
ebenezary:
I have experienced in forex market with over 10 years of be in the game.
Liteforex runs monthly contest and top winner takes home $4000 you can search for my nickname there is "lolo" with the very strict rules on lots size usage l traded for just one week using fundamental strategy and l sitting on number one in the contest but I want to win with very big margin unknowingly am digging THE FALL of the account because you must not have floating loss of 25% of your current account even if the trade is profitable in the long run

If you look at gbp/usd on daily time frame you will see from Wednesday to Friday, market was bullish but the correction on Friday caused the floating loss cause me to lose the prize despite the trade end up profitable
I will post the result image of all trade without a loss
In forex you can't claim to be too smart. Most of the time You only make profit when others lose. So when you lose someone else is rejoicing

(1) (Reply)

Mastercard Inc. Launching Projects That Celebrate The LGBTQ+ Community / Who Has Used Mytopexchange.com Before? / Silicon Soap And Cake Molds Bonanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.