Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,185 members, 7,815,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

"I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures (97499 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party / Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter Poses With A Goat In New Photo / Jay Jay Okocha’s Daughter Shares Lovely New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by GistMore12: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
GistMore.com

Jay Jay Okocha's beautiful daughter, Danniie shares new pictures as she gushes over herself. Taking to her Instagram handle with caption; 'I’m the cutest thing you’ve ever seen'

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/im-the-cutest-jay-jay-okochas-daughter-shares-new-pictures

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by GistMore12: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by Amazingman(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
GistMore12:
Lalasticlala

You are quoting him , is he Jay jay okocha. Grow some brains and learn to be by yourself. Stop quoting up and down.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by GistMore12: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Amazingman:

You are quoting him , is he Jay jay okocha. Grow some brains and learn to be by yourself. Stop quoting up and down.

You have a problem

152 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by Amazingman(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
GistMore12:

You have a problem

Yes you are right I do and you are my problem. I deal with my problems too.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by LearnITsmash(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ohhhhh boy this chick is hot, and ripe for the taking and testing grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by partnerbizz5(f): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
Women value
You are beautiful" over "You are intelligent"

The age doesn't change this.
Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by meobizy(f): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
Er, no, I’ve seen prettier.
She looks Igbotic.
I bet her name is Ada, Ngozi or Oluomachi.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
U are Pretty my dear but Don’t reprove your FATHER’S FAME
U are relevant in the scope of things because of your Father’s LEGENDARY.
If I were you, I will use his Legendary to maximize profit.

Keep off the SOCIAL MEDIA and don’t start now..!!
BOBRISKY and TONTO DIKE have done a lot of damage to the cyberspace using their VIRUSES.
Now we are in search of ANTIVIRUS

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by holluwai(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Ehen...
Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by chiboyjohn: 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
grin
Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by chiboyjohn: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
meobizy:
She looks Igbotic.
Must u b tribalistic

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by kinglee007(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
You're lucky uncle Ned has not yet sighted you.... grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by chudez0147(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Someone should please help me with her contact, I won ask her something

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by NOL2dworld(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Beautiful
Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by ITbomb(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Ohhhhh boy this chick is hot, and ripe for the taking and testing grin
You are already late bro

3 Likes

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by DayoAyo701(f): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
Road Side Attraction
Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by Teewhy2: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hmmmm, am short of words.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Hv7VJVEJo
Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by Justdare: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
Expressing her insecurity

1 Like

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
Another olosho in the making
Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by grandstar(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hope she won't be as stingy ad her dad as alleged

1 Like

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by Sunnycliff(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
Okocha Gene Raw o!

1 Like

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by Martinez19(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
I see Jay Jay Okocha's face in her face.

6 Likes

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by TANID(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
If I catch You Your Father Go pity You grin

4 Likes

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by Chukazu: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
meobizy:
She looks Igbotic.

Looks Igbotic because indeed " igbo_is_realy_THICK!"

NOW you can die in peace

39 Likes

Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by TANID(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
So Cute Though
Re: "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures by Jaynom(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
She looks like a Man. Like Bobrisky.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos / Mercy Aigbe Blasted Over Daughter's "Breast Exposure" / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.