Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu (17778 Views)

Armed Robber Caught By Soldiers After Robbery In Enugu (Video) / I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] / Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by Gistformant: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
GistMore.com

Armed robbers lead rapper Degeze to Christ, following an attack in Enugu.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/armed-robbers-lead-rapper-degeze-to-christ-following-an-attack-in-enugu

1 Share

Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by Gistformant: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2019

Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by Gistformant: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by milkyworld(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wawu!
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by Offpoint1: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
"My musical career would have been gone"....and you said e don born again... English dey give Nigerians headache.

Anyways I can do all of these this if you need my service:
*Edit any document be it scanned or PDF.
*Edit any photos
*All kinds of graphics design
*Develop any website/web app...

quote and send me mail or simply whatsapp me +234 708 877 2858

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by EyezofGod120: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
OK,next pls
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by Lamasta(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Go and SIN no more cool

1 Like

Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by coonett87: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sorry bro but the caption though. The rate of insecurity in this country is becoming worrisome day by day. I wonder what security votes is meant for our Governors.
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by thesicilian: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lol
Small mosquito bite and he's making noise.
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by foster212: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Good for them. Always turning born again after one incident or the other, so you should be grateful to God for sparing your life.
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by ikezuora4689(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
Never pray to experience robbery attack....you will nearly poo in your pants.....I remember when this some guys pay my uncle a visit one night.... unfortunately I was there that night.... that's the reason why I don't play with my mom....she called me that night around 10 to come home that it's late...that she's feeling somehow....me dey form strong man...I told her not to worry that I will pass the night with my uncle(hard I known) around 12:30....gunshot everywhere I jump up from my bed and ran to the parlor I saw no one...I ran to my uncle's room....he hide his children under the bed and climb celling...I once like this man must be joking....Na me get house...... the commando in me come out by force....I ran back to the parlor... open one of there chair slide myself in-between the chair.... you won't even know that someone is there...I slim like broom then....the wife of my uncle was jst running around the parlor...she's jst confuse.... wetin consine me....I don take cover.... gateman open gate disappear.... they get to the parlor door... they started threatening my uncle to open the door or If they force there self in they will kill everyone in the house.... Omo fear grap me...I started praying to different God I know....I prayed to Allah and God all together that night....I swear my uncle wife get liver...she went to open the door.... the robbers thought she was trying to lock the door...they shot at the door...I jst hear say person shout fall for ground....I still maintain my cover.... they entered inside house...I jst dey piss for body....my body jst dey vibrant... Luckily before my uncle climb celling he drop 500k on to table for the robbers and called the police...they started hearing police sirin they took the money and ran away...... since then if my mom say Victor come house... within 1sec I don reach house....my uncle wife no die sha....bt they shot her for hand.... so she lost her hand....true life story

17 Likes

Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by Antoeni(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Robbed to Christ
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by Panda727: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Okay
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by ForeThinker: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
SOMETIMES WHEN YOU GET A TINY CLOSE TO DEATH YOUR BRAIN WILL FORMAT AFTER YOU SURVIVE THEN YOU HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO RUN TO THE LORD CUX YOU HAVE BEEN A BAD SOMEONE..

MY2CENT

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by Generalyemi(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
ok
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by Antoeni(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
Could it be said that this is One of theAdvantages Of Robbery when you Survived it. Just asking
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by DWJOBScom(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
Great decision!
Grow, study the scriptures and pray - God has a plan for you.
Ask him everyday to show you his ways and he will gladly do

1 Like

Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by Onlinealaba(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Yen yen yen initial gra gra born again after some few week now they go back to the old ways

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by banio: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Thank GOD I know Jesus Christ as my LORD and Saviour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by armadeo(m): 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Repent nigga repent
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by PhenomenalAustin: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Thank God for your life oooo

But here in 042,we don't know you nwanne!

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by nairalee(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lol he said his musical career would have been gone. Has your musical career come in the first place? Abi wetin never come fit start to dey gone?
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by LZAA: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:
Thank God for your life oooo

But here in 042,we don't know you nwanne!
Was about to say the same thing

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by ArchAngelos999: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
this guy doesn't even know the meaning of born again
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by kemmylove101: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
Living in the East is turning to something else.
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by Mekanus(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by clems88(m): 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
Las las he go still come out and sing about " Babe,Yansh and boobs cheesy
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by clems88(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Yen yen yen initial gra gra born again after some few week now they go back to the old ways
weeks ke . Few hours he will be in the club sad
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by Asour: 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Offpoint1:
"My musical career would have been gone"....and you said e don born again... English dey give Nigerians headache.

Anyways I can do all of these this if you need my service:
*Edit any document be it scanned or PDF.
*Edit any photos
*All kinds of graphics design
*Develop any website/web app...

quote and send me mail or simply whatsapp me +234 708 877 2858

Having a Music career is NOT necessary mutually exclusive to being a Christian. Of course this means that his music career is probably not going to be the same as before the attack.
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by NwaJozi: 4:29am On Jun 23, 2019
grin
Re: Rapper Degeze Turns Born Again After Robbery Attack in Enugu by D1zion: 4:56am On Jun 23, 2019
Hope this born again thing is permanent in your life,cos hence the attack is still fresh & being a born again is not a child's play.but if you can hold on to it,then may the lord help you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Burns 8-Year-Old Stepson's Hand For Stealing N200 In Rivers State (Photos) / The Algerian Hacker that Withdrew More Than $400 Million From 217 Banks / 9 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau Given Mass Burial (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.