Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,215 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

NIMC staff: Perfect example of "Corporate Beggars?" - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NIMC staff: Perfect example of "Corporate Beggars?" (24509 Views)

Salary And Working Conditions For NIMC Staff (IT) / NIMC Staff To Get Improved Salary Soon – Pantami / NIMC: Wrong Disengagement From Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: NIMC staff: Perfect example of "Corporate Beggars?" by konkacid: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2019
In the letter jointly signed by Chairman ASCSN NIMC Unit, Comrade Lucky Adekokhai and its Secretary, Comrade Odia Victor, the unionists named the late staff of the organisation to include Ogbogu Steve from the head office, Rufus Ajoyemi Oluwole from Ondo State office, Ekenze Udeoji of Anambra State office, Adamu Solami from Kano State and Joshua Eton Jema from Adamawa State and Mamuda Aliyu, a driver from Sokoto State.

Even death applied federal character in killing, unlike one Daura man. Is death not better than him like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMC staff: Perfect example of "Corporate Beggars?" by acetylcholine(f): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2019
GrowYourSales:

I vehemently disagree

I met a lady who helped me. Begged to give her a tip she strongly disagreed.

I asked myself if this was still Nigeria.

Seriously I was beside myself with surprise.

They're many gentlemen and ladies in this country.

Stop stereotyping everyone.

Check my signature for beauty addicts

Next time, Read the content before commenting!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Social Rules That May Help You Look Professional / Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! / Chief Of Air Staff Welcomes Brilliant Young NAF Combat Pilot From USA. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.