Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! (24426 Views)

Nkeiruka Nwode Reveals Why She Joined The Nigeria Police Force. Photos / See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos / Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by lawrenzi(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
The Nigerian Police is a major Law enforcement agency saddled with the responsibility of maintaining law and order in the society and they have diligently done this since it was established, the major staff strength currently stands at 371,800 with major plans by the Federal Government of Nigeria to increase their staff strength.

A lot of Nigerians have something to say about the Nigerian Police, why some Nigerians have negatives about the establishment, some also have positive things to say about it. Today i want to focus on reasons why you should get yourself enrolled into the Nigerian Police College. In as much as you might claim that NP is a corrupt organisation, it will interest you to know that it is not the most corrupt in the country, there are other establishment that are more corrupt than Np. There are great Reasons why you should get your self enrolled today.

You have the chance to contribute your quota to the service to your father land: Many Nigerian youths out there seek avenue for them to serve this country, the NP is offering you a chance to do that with pay.

You can be the Change the Nigeria Police Needs: Did you hear me say change? yes! now you have the chance to be a change agent. Stop complaining about what they have been doing, if you are not really happy with the attitude of some Nigeria Police officers, now is the time to apply to be an officer or forever remain silent.

Stay employed: The news of the employment of 10,000 potential officers should serve as relive to every Job seekers out there, Now you have the chance to be gainfully employed.

Job security: As an officer of the Nigerian Police, you are guaranteed 35 years of service without fear that you will lose your Job, you also have access to pension schemes and gratuity that will enable you leave comfortably even after retirement.

Become a better person: With the training you will go through at the various police colleges, you will be trained on how to deal with humans and the society at large, you will also be acquitted with the laws and how to conduct yourself generally, therefore it helps you become a better person. you also have the opportunity to serve at the various investigative department like:
i. Administration
ii. Anti-Fraud Section
iii. The Central Criminal Registry (CCR)
iv. Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS)
v. X-Squad
vi. General Investigation
vii. Special Fraud Unit (SFU)
viii. Legal Section
ix. Forensic Science Laboratory
x. interpol Liaison
xi. Homicide
xii. Anti-Human Trafficking Unit
xiii. Force Intelligence Bureau (FIB)
xiv. DCI Kaduna Annex.
for more info on Nigeria police Log on to http://www.npf.gov.ng/

source:www.lawrenzi.com

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by Destined2win: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Go and tell emefiele and co.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by pennytration(m): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
@ lawrenzi, How do i enroll?
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by lawrenzi(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
@ lawrenzi, How do i enroll?

www.psc.gov.ng www.npf.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by infoink915: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2016
Destined2win:
Go and tell emefiele and co.
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by JuanJO(m): 6:34am On Jun 05, 2016
To join police force haz been in my mind nah..

Buh wait a second Am I the only one that thinks it's a cursed profession

will join when bail becomes really free

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by stat(m): 6:34am On Jun 05, 2016
Nigerian Police..

Laelae
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by ritababe(f): 6:35am On Jun 05, 2016
I will rather join army or air force

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by gerrardomendes(m): 6:36am On Jun 05, 2016
I dey craze?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 05, 2016
20 naira squad

22 Likes

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by leke12(m): 6:37am On Jun 05, 2016
There is dignity in labor, nigeria police na opposite.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 05, 2016

14 Likes

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by ekemit(m): 6:37am On Jun 05, 2016
If you don't know anyone you can't get it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by SWG26: 6:37am On Jun 05, 2016
I don't want a generational curse. Thank you

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by rawpadgin(m): 6:38am On Jun 05, 2016
ekelebe, kpokpo, olokpa, black on black. don't want no mafacker to be calling me any of this

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by danthamccoy(m): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2016
You need to learn how to use punctuations properly on your blog op, if it belings to you.
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by samkizzy(m): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2016
Sars guys are not smiling with anyone...they do their work wella
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by manbello(m): 6:41am On Jun 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by Aremu01(m): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by lawrenceunaa: 6:42am On Jun 05, 2016
op are u a policeman? if no why haven't you enrolled.
I will never join those yeye people

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:44am On Jun 05, 2016
lawrenzi:
The Nigerian Police is a major Law enforcement agency saddled with the responsibility of maintaining law and order in the society and they have diligently done this since it was established, the major staff strength currently stands at 371,800 with major plans by the Federal Government of Nigeria to increase their staff strength.

A lot of Nigerians have something to say about the Nigerian Police, why some Nigerians have negatives about the establishment, some also have positive things to say about it. Today i want to focus on reasons why you should get yourself enrolled into the Nigerian Police College. In as much as you might claim that NP is a corrupt organisation, it will interest you to know that it is not the most corrupt in the country, there are other establishment that are more corrupt than Np. There are great Reasons why you should get your self enrolled today.

You have the chance to contribute your quota to the service to your father land: Many Nigerian youths out there seek avenue for them to serve this country, the NP is offering you a chance to do that with pay.

You can be the Change the Nigeria Police Needs: Did you hear me say change? yes! now you have the chance to be a change agent. Stop complaining about what they have been doing, if you are not really happy with the attitude of some Nigeria Police officers, now is the time to apply to be an officer or forever remain silent.

Stay employed: The news of the employment of 10,000 potential officers should serve as relive to every Job seekers out there, Now you have the chance to be gainfully employed.

Job security: As an officer of the Nigerian Police, you are guaranteed 35 years of service without fear that you will lose your Job, you also have access to pension schemes and gratuity that will enable you leave comfortably even after retirement.

Become a better person: With the training you will go through at the various police colleges, you will be trained on how to deal with humans and the society at large, you will also be acquitted with the laws and how to conduct yourself generally, therefore it helps you become a better person. you also have the opportunity to serve at the various investigative department like:
i. Administration
ii. Anti-Fraud Section
iii. The Central Criminal Registry (CCR)
iv. Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS)
v. X-Squad
vi. General Investigation
vii. Special Fraud Unit (SFU)
viii. Legal Section
ix. Forensic Science Laboratory
x. interpol Liaison
xi. Homicide
xii. Anti-Human Trafficking Unit
xiii. Force Intelligence Bureau (FIB)
xiv. DCI Kaduna Annex.
for more info on Nigeria police Log on to http://www.npf.gov.ng/

source:www.lawrenzi.com

Thank you op! Thank God am already there...
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by Titikamara: 6:44am On Jun 05, 2016
Journ PF is ur friend
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:45am On Jun 05, 2016
No, I better continue my Inhaling business
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by teepsee(f): 6:45am On Jun 05, 2016
If I see myself joining that organization in my dreams, I will wake up and pray and cast that evil away.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 05, 2016
gerrardomendes:
I dey craze?
Since u are not sure if you are insane or not, how do you expect us to know?

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by skyhighweb(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2016
danthamccoy:
You need to learn how to use punctuations properly on your blog op, if it belings to you.
u should learn how to spell simple words, eg belings is belongs, itk.

8 Likes

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by kolatcole: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2016
NIGERIA POLICE,i detest them
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by jazinogold(m): 6:50am On Jun 05, 2016
I will join when their uniform is changed to white and no pocket on their uniforms.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by MrCow(m): 6:51am On Jun 05, 2016
kk

what's my own with npf,
change koh power ni. At first we thought it was their uniform disturbing them, after them change uniform set no difference

baba, m sure You must be an officer
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by galaxy4rep(m): 6:52am On Jun 05, 2016
zoo police?
Re: Why You Should Join The Nigeria Police Today! by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 05, 2016
I would rather join the Nigerian Union of Armed-robbers than to join the Nigerian Police. Afterall, there's no difference between the 2. grin

92% of Armed-Robbers in Nigeria borrow their guns from the Nigerian Police. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Bars Banks From Sacking More Than 5 Staff Without Approval / Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia / NIMC staff: Perfect example of "Corporate Beggars?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.