Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Fintech Saas Web App Html Template - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fintech Saas Web App Html Template (783 Views)

How Can I Use An HTML Template On Wordpress / Convert Html Template To Wordpress Theme / Convert Any HTML Template To Wordpress Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fintech Saas Web App Html Template by emmy9688: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2019
Can anyone suggest where to buy premade html templates being used by fintech companies like flutterwave, paystack.

Willingly to pay for the help too if there's anyone that can help.
Re: Fintech Saas Web App Html Template by Julius2214(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2019
I can get you some if u want... Not free though.

I'll send u 3 different templates.

My contact info is in my profile
Re: Fintech Saas Web App Html Template by emmy9688: 10:44am On Jun 23, 2019
Can i open an escrow trade on any site with you. So i am sure i get the exact thing i need.
Re: Fintech Saas Web App Html Template by Julius2214(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
emmy9688:
Can i open an escrow trade on any site with you. So i am sure i get the exact thing i need.
I'll show u demos first, then if you're satisfied. You pay.

Check my profile and posts. I'm legit.

I can even help u clone the exact design of any of the said site into an HTML template
Re: Fintech Saas Web App Html Template by Venbobo: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
emmy9688:

Becareful that guy he is a known scamner
Re: Fintech Saas Web App Html Template by Julius2214(m): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Its him you should be careful about please. He like soiling everybody's name that wants to do honest business here on Nairaland. Just check his profile and see for yourself. He'll soon even call u a scammer too.

Seun and the mods please do something about this idiot. I'm tired of reporting him. He always comes back with another moniker when banned. Just totally ban his IP address forever please. This psycho is soiling honest people's name... Seun please do something about him
Re: Fintech Saas Web App Html Template by Venbobo: 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Julius2214:
Its him you should be careful about please. He like soiling everybody's name that wants to do honest business here on Nairaland. Just check his profile and see for yourself. He'll soon even call u a scammer too.

BABA OF ALL SCAMMERS..... THE 70K DON FINISH?
Re: Fintech Saas Web App Html Template by Julius2214(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Venbobo:

BABA OF ALL SCAMMERS..... THE 70K DON FINISH?
Stop posting baseless accusations. Who collected your 70k.... Post the name and account number u sent it to. I'm one of the most honest people here in NL.
I've gat no issues with nobody since I registered here in 2014. So please show me proof of how I scammed u.
Re: Fintech Saas Web App Html Template by Venbobo: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Julius2214:
Its him you should be care[s]ful about please. He like soiling everybody's name that wants to do honest business here on Nairaland. Just check his profile and see for yourself. He'll soon even call u a scammer too.

Seun and the mods please do something about this idiot. I'm tired of reporting him. He always comes back with another moniker when banned. Just totally ban his IP address forever please. This psycho is soiling honest people's name... Seun please do som[/s]ething about him

Point of correction I am new on nairaland, otherwise point out My former Monika then
Re: Fintech Saas Web App Html Template by Julius2214(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Venbobo:

Point of correction I am new on nairaland, otherwise point out My former Monika then
Fool, you just shot yourself in the mouth....
You're new on Nairaland, and I scammed you of 70k. Not only me sef, according to your posts, 3 other persons have scammed you. Na only you dey Nairaland?

The details and proof of transaction should still be with you if I just scammed you. So please provide it so that others can really see how I scammed you.

Please be fast about it.

Op chat me up on Whatsapp when you're online and let's do business. I will even deliver before u pay me.
Re: Fintech Saas Web App Html Template by Venbobo: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
[s]
Julius2214:

Fool, you just shot yourself in the mouth....
You're new on Nairaland, and I scammed you of 70k. Not only me sef, according to your posts, 3 other persons have scammed you. Na only you dey Nairaland?

The details and proof of transaction should still be with you if I just scammed you. So please provide it so that others can really see how I scammed you.

Please be fast about it.

Op chat me up on Whatsapp when you're online and let's do business. I will even deliver before u pay me.
[/s]

U are talking nonsense and dodging question just like a typical scammer @ OP DO NOT EVEN TRY AND COLLECT HIS VIRUS INFECTED FILES U WILL REGRET
Re: Fintech Saas Web App Html Template by Julius2214(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Venbobo:
[i][/i]

U are talking nonsense and dodging question just like a typical scammer @ OP DO NOT EVEN TRY AND COLLECT HIS VIRUS INFECTED FILES U WILL REGRET
All I ask is for you to provide the proof of how I scammed you or anybody at all.

1. Tell us what u bought from me or what I bought from u.
2. Tell us the account name and number you sent money to
3. Show us a screenshot of the transactions
4. Or even mention just one person here in this entire forum that I've scammed since 2014 that I joined

You dont have to answer all the above questions, just answer one of them. Please.... Abeg
Re: Fintech Saas Web App Html Template by Venbobo: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
@ OP you have been duly warned !!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense & Domain Asap / Complete SEO Tricks And 21 SEO Strategies For 2019 / Upcoming Content Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.