Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] (38269 Views)

Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by Gabson001(m): 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Which camera took these photos?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by 40secondsMan: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
See as woman set shocked

All
Curves in d right places...i just need 40seconds inside dat her deep well and I'm done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by jrusky(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
God bless you guys. Mercy to be honest I never knew you can hang on these far in your marriage you really surprised me and I won't hesitate to say I'm proud of you.

Pls Mercy be smart I know those media platform 20 second complaint won't be happy seen you this way.

Enjoy your marriage abeg no be you send dem.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by victorian(f): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
OfemGeomorph:
Her hubby always looking or appearing so classless and flowless! I do mistaken him for mumu.
No insult intended.

Don't you know these type of men who like mumu are very easy to live with.
Their attributes :
No unnecessary pride towards their wives
No show of arrogance
No form of competition if their wives are successful or climbing the ladder of success
He behaves funny and easygoing at home
Hes so romantic to a fault.

Biko I will have such man as a companion anytime any day. Thank God for mine. He looks tough but he's so soft and playful cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by RiyaGoddess(f): 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Beautiful Couple
In church today and there was a guy seated in front of me. What got my attention was his shinning gorimapa (shinning skinned hair cut). He was seated directly under the bulb so that makes his gorimapa shine well well lols. So each time I try to focus on the altar, to listen to today's ministration, Satan's small legions sent on errand to distract kept on ministering to me.

Demon- Shile just tap his head and turn your face away

Shile- But there are people seated around me and they will know it's me even if the guy turns around and doesn't know who tapped his shinning head

Demon- Just be naughty Tap his head and look away

Shile- I bind you demon of distraction. Get out of my thoughts Now!!!

I casted it out and it flee. I became free and got my concentration back.
We all need to be sensitive in our spirit. Most of our actions are based on what controls our thoughts. What spirit directs or controls your thoughts? Do you open the door, make ways, or give room for the demon or holy spirit to dwell?
Let's all check what rules our thoughts. Let's align it with the good spirit and this world will be a better place.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by peterwhite247: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
does anyone notice dis ? Des two luk very much the same nw...
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by archat: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
rubish wetin come concern us
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by Neimar: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
I remember how big boobs and ass dt yr
how I craved to have it all to myself
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by Stillthebest: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
OfemGeomorph:
Her hubby always looking or appearing so classless and flowless! I do mistaken him for mumu.
No insult intended.

I always see him that way too. He poses a look of someone who always follows her not her follow him.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
When will tonto dike do same?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by idonhammer: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
Are u married?if yes, then I wish u the same.

Benekruku:
Her husband is due for another wife

I will recommend Cee-Cee for him
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by Uniquestellz(f): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
coonett87:
Cute couple! Marriage sweet sha if u get the right person. I wish everyone reading this a happy family and prosperous week. You shall have a cause to smile this week!

Amen and you too �
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
They're a great example for Nollywood marriages. Neither of them have ever been in the news for anything bad. They've managed to lead quiet, scandal-free lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by Alejobs: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by CavemanDefuturo: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
You're not my favorite actress in terms of looks and glamour but when it comes to acting and translating any script whatsoever... You're still my current best and no one has taken that position still. Enjoy your marriage.. better pikkin! cool

https://www.nairaland.com/5248076/mobile-app-competition-prize-awardhttps://entrepreneurclub.orange.com/project/fuel-track?preview=true 
Please vote my mobile app and kindly share with your friends
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by naijajobx: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
Oh
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by OFS1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Perfect match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by Defenderalert(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
They look so good.

Despite Ubunja miseducations we still loving and our wives are our mumu buttons. cheesy

Funny thing when he sees us with our lovely wives who look good because we lavish on them you can see him raging with crazy envy. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by sammysmiles(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Benekruku:
Her husband is due for another wife

I will recommend Cee-Cee for him
Do you have sense@ all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by Benekruku(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
sammysmiles:

Do you have sense@ all

No
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] by idaga(m): 6:47am On Jun 24, 2019
is cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mocheddah Has Added Weight Since Her Wedding (Photos) / Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be / Great Gorilla M'baku Of BLACK PANTHER Rocks The Super Eagle's Tracksuit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.