Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,429 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol (41873 Views)

Imo Chief Anyiego Comes Back To Life After A Day In The Mortuary (Photos, Video) / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by masseratti: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
I was a victim of this once.... Lucky to be alive was in coma for 18hrs,point is most people don't know alcohol is actually a drug, in a liquid form.... Take it with ease don't abuse it, infact if u abuse anything it will kill you.... Even ordinary water... If u abuse water it will kill u.

Learnt my lesson the hard way,

3 Likes

Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by Admiralwale(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Alcohol poisoning is a serious — and sometimes deadly — consequence of drinking large amounts of alcohol in a short period of time. Drinking too much too quickly can affect your breathing, heart rate, body temperature and gag reflex and potentially lead to a coma and death.

1 Like

Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by Jmk9292(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
maoolakanm:
AND IF HE CAN'T GET THE WAY BACK.HE'S JUST GOING AHEAD OF HIS FRIENDS.SOMETHING WILL KILL SOMEONE.

Certainly....
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by Olajah81: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Him go recover naa
Diz one no be issue at all
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by sisisioge: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
42% alcohol is a huge content! Know thy self people! It is well...this would certainly be a turning point for him.
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by ucosuagwu(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
OP how far na?

why you dey lie like this, clearly the twitter said he drank 1 full bottle of 42% alcohol and not 6 bottles...Do you know what is 6 full bottles of 42% alcohol is? Even devil no fit drink that amount please... It is not medically, spiritually, physically, mentally or technically possible to drink 6 full bottles of 42% alcohol, YOU WILL DIE do to alcohol poisoning, even from bottle 3 or 4 because your liver cannot handle it and there's no liver that can... I understand that you want to get readers to read but please be more clear.......

6 Likes

Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by davillian(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
People have damaged their liver by doing this
Some people even died on the spot.
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by SaturnNick(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
franklingud:
He's probably new on alcohol.

They should have given him bitter kola (aki ilu).

He would just piss everything out
Omo, 42% no be here o. Ordinry beer of 3.5% sef fit high person o
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by specie103(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
You're playing bet9ja with ya life.... Shioooor cheesy grin
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by AnthonyAk(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Na New York em do oh
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by Magnoliaa(f): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
buchilino:
SOME OF OUR YOUTHS R CONFIRMED IDIOTS. Y JAPANESE, KOREAN, CHINESE N WESTERN YOUTHS R BRAGGING OF INVENTING TECHNOLOGIES DAT IMPROVE HUMAN KIND, OUR YOUTHS R BRAGGING OF HOW 2 COMMIT SUICIDE N SURVIVE.

Lol, grin who are the western and eastern youths that are inventing technologies?

Oya show me 'them.'

Laziness is a general thing--is present in all ages--every human.

Stop trying to bad-mouth our own. We invent things. We do great things.
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by enemyofprogress: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Na so lalasticlala wan tempt me to do this kind nonsense few weaks ago
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by wingmanII: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
ucosuagwu:
OP how far na?

why you dey lie like this, clearly the twitter said he drank 1 full bottle of 42% alcohol and not 6 bottles...Do you know what is 6 full bottles of 42% alcohol is? Even devil no fit drink that amount please... It is not medically, spiritually, physically, mentally or technically possible to drink 6 full bottles of 42% alcohol, YOU WILL DIE do to alcohol poisoning, even from bottle 3 or 4 because your liver cannot handle it and there's no liver that can... I understand that you want to get readers to read but please be more clear.......

Me too I was wondering how possible
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by Gabson001(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Brag with alcohol at ur own peril.. So called friends will hail u and u wil start feeling like u've made it in life!
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by dikeigbo2(m): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
iberiberism at its peak
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by breezeng: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
The guy will likely die, Only God Almighty can restore him. Consequently, he should prepare for organ damage management unless there is a miracle. I saw something like that at Alaba Market 8 years ago. The guy drank a whole bottle of 401. He died 3 days later. Not to talk of 6 bottles.
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by Buffalo2(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Do the doctors need to "battle" to safe his life? Was he mindful of his life initially? Yeyenatu
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by stubbornman(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Bro this is 42%
that nigger is new to alcohol.... shey Dem dey piss spirit ni !!!

1 Like

Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by Depressedkidd: 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
internationalman:
He wouldn't brag if he actually hadn't really drank 6 bottles before..

The only problem he had was bragging about it..

When you brag about your ability people always tend to pull you down as they would see you as been prideful..

I suspect someone in the mix had a hand in this embarrassment he's facing..
Bro alcohol poisoning nor know all these English wey you de Yan. Anybody that takes 6 bottles of 40+% alcohol will be close to death.

1 Like

Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by franklingud(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
SaturnNick:
Omo, 42% no be here o. Ordinry beer of 3.5% sef fit high person o
Bitter kola will dilute even 100% in minutes.
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by simplyOJ(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
See your life now, ODE in Capital letter.
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by franklingud(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Bro this is 42%
Bitter kola will dilute it
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by SammyTJack: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lol
Balling On A Different Levu
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by buchilino(m): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Lol, grin who are the western and eastern youths that are inventing technologies?

Oya show me 'them.'

Laziness is a general thing--is present in all ages--every human.

Stop trying to bad-mouth our own. We invent things. We do great things.

YEAH WE INVENT WITCHES N WIZARDS
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by vibbb: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
His mate are bragging abt 30 billion in dia acct.
#Stupid. mtchhwww.
Get well soon and get sense.
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by Elliot2(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
soberdrunk:
This idiot doesn't know that the number 1 rule of alcohol is never challenge alcohol!!!! Alcohol is like sex, sometimes you climax quickly and sometimes it takes longer, there are days that 1 bottle of beer will end your day........ angry
Sober+drunk. baba mi.
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by egbusi1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
hibeekay007:

Oga, there's no day, anyday, one bottle of beer would end your day. Why tf you lying?

Speak for yourself oga
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by namiji2598: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
franklingud:
He's probably new on alcohol.

They should have given him bitter kola (aki ilu).

He would just piss everything out
no body can drink 42% of alcoholic drinks and remain okay sir, the highest u can take is one�,I once take one Sha, but if u take 6, u may not survive it
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by namiji2598: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Depressedkidd:

Bro alcohol poisoning nor know all these English wey you de Yan. Anybody that takes 6 bottles of 40+% alcohol will be close to death.
I don't think anybody can survive it self, the one I have tried was jus one full long bottle of action bitters and that day ehn I sleep die, the highest any living human being can take is only 2
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by lagdmark(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
One of our tomorrow leaders
Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by Jeferious: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Any challenge wey pass to bet with money, I no dey do. I no dey even try to reason am.

My own na water. We played a game of Whot that yet in which the loser in each round drinks a satchet of water. I lost various times, and drank close to a bag of water in not less than two hours. Chaiii!!!! Na that day I sabi say water dey high. I felt like I was going to die.

I still can't fathom how I survived that day. But I promised myself that I will never bet with my life or anything related to it. The best thing I can gamble on is money

1 Like

Re: Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol by Unconquerable: 3:01am On Jun 24, 2019
You will hardly hear of folks bragging about positive things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mind-boggling Pictures Reveal People Who Have No Problem Taking A Risk( Pics) / What To Do With My Wife's Placenta????? / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.