Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) (2476 Views)

Nigeria vs Egypt full time 1-1 / Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young / Lets Have Your CONFESSIONS Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by cuteass1(f): 1:06am On May 09, 2007
*PLEASE ALL, READ ATTENTIVELY, LONG YEA, BUT ITS REALLY WORTH THE TIME* i promise grin

It pains my heart so to sit and watch what is happening . . its heart-breaking, tears-dropping and face-saddening, honestly cry cry

And i can't stand it any longer angry

Give me 5 good reasons why we can't get along like matured adults??

The worst part of it all is the fact that these are the stronger and most modernized ladies in nairaland, a team that shouldn't be beaten, a team that should be looked up to, a team to take the forum to the next generation and level, a team that should smell fun and friendliness all over it, a team that should give the newbies a reason to stay, a team that should be the heart of nairaland, a team to be reckoned with wink

But what do we have here . . lets see . . someone please help me with the list

A team that loves fights, quarrels, oral abuse and gossips, a team that people despise, a team that is dragging our names to the mud, a team that newbies look at and think "is this the so called nairaland", a team that's full of hatred, a team that forgets who they are, what they're made of and where they're going, a team that is nothing to write home about, a team that . . . cry cry cry

When i go back to nairaland 2005 and up till the end of 2006, i love what i see, i smile at the comments and arguments, i smile at the friendliness and "for a while" enemity, i smile at the conversations and disagreements, i smile at the flow and the cheering up of others, i smile at the growth of the forum, i smile at their capability of making nairaland a home, and something worth passing on

Believe me when i say that if they all were this abusive and hating against each other, there wouldn't have been a nairaland that we all know and talk about today wink wink wink

I know there is still a lot in the air to be said, but what happened to telling it out with love, I'm sure none will intentionally hurt the other, its all frustration, anger, grudges and all what not but they could all be solved in a more amicable way, don't you think??

Its obvious we all love nairaland and each other, so why can't we help it stand??

It is impossible to live without arguments and disagreements, comm'on thats why we're human, each with his own thought and ready to stand by it, but can't we argue and shake hands afterwards, meet tomorrow, by chance have the same opinion and stick together

Its not a fight peeps, its not a marathon, we don't sleep on nairaland either, we all sign on to discuss, get enlightened, have fun, make friends, get advices, I'm sure no one signs on to make enemies, we just misunderstand atimes and some misunderstandings lead to disasters
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by okoobo(m): 1:09am On May 09, 2007
this just shows that u have nothing to do - go and take a cup of cofee to kill your boredoom and then go and watch Indecency, u'll be ok.
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by cuteass1(f): 1:38am On May 09, 2007
Let me now talk to/about some loved ones that i know are in the middle of this bad dream:

@ omo eko
Yea i know you've been pushed to the wall a number of times, and you wished we were all allowed to speak our minds, but darling please let it go. Lets all stand together and see how sweet this journey can be. I say this because i know Omo eko, she's shown me the sweet side of her, so please cut her some slack and the chance to be the lady she is!!!

@ Neelsel

Honey, you're one big nut to be cracked . . but please rest your tools. I beg of you please please, you've been here a long time and i know you're not a bad seed as it may seem but please forget and lets call it a new day. I love you too!!

@ Sisimose
Sometime i vowed never to speak to you, but I'm not so good at it lol. I've come to realize that behind the mask, is a sweet lady. Please for my sake, let the sweet one take over. Lets all walk together, believe me you'll not regret it. I'm happy about you reporting bad seeds to be wiped away, but always wear the extra glass to differentiate the good seeds who were just having fun of which others who are having a bad day canbenefit from and those who are really out to destroy . . the eyes can deceive wink , one love!!!

@ TOH/ Red_Lips
What can i say?? it all started like a joke, but its now turning into a night-mare abi?? lol. You've shown that you're a sister to many, you've shown me forone, I'm sure you remember the times you've stood for me wink Now lets generalize it. Lets let love reign and say no to the beef and hatred, we can't like all, but we can give them a chance to show they're worthy of our likeness!!

@ Seun
You're a story to be told. Yea, you're one hell of a dude (in a positive way). You've done great but please look into matters thoroughly beforetaking decisions, when nairaland was a better place in the past, I'm sure there was something you were doing differently . . were you more fun?? more open?? more forgiving?? more tolerating?? I wasn't here then but i have seen the difference, please i want the old Seun back wink
Always remember that in as much as we want to give educative points, we need fun once in a while to keep the ride going . . all work and no play makes jack a dull boy and a friend once said that all work and no play makes Jill a lonely girl . . let some fun be wink !!

@ Debosky

Seems you were offended, lets not go into it but please "forgive and forget"!!!

@ Davidylan

Lets make it the home it used to be!!!!!!!!!

@ all nairaland users
We're supposed to be a family here, from the young ones, to the older ones, to the older members, to the newbies, to the "everyday addicts", to the "not so active" to all and kind, please TOGETHER WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL wink wink

PLEASE ALL, I'M DONE. Can we all just exchange some friendly hugs and kisses?? Please I'm on bended knees with tears all over my face, lets let by gone be by gone. We've all been foolish but its not too late . . If nothing for old times' sake . . please darlings, I'm sincerely pleading cry cry

Lets call it a new day, we're all parents, or to-be parents . . now how on earth do we start to preach to them about love and maturity, when we can't behave as such to people that we were opportuned to meet on a forum??

kiss kiss kiss kiss *LET PEACE AND LOVE REIGN AGAIN, I LOVE YOU GUYS* kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by okoobo(m): 1:43am On May 09, 2007
sometimes I am convinced that u r jobless and u need to spice up your love life - u need more penis in your obo. shio.
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by ikamefa(f): 1:47am On May 09, 2007
oko_obo:

sometimes I am convinced that you're jobless and u need to spice up your love life - u need more penis in your obo. shio.

" grin " OMG
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by Maleeq(m): 6:53am On May 09, 2007
oko_obo:

sometimes I am convinced that you're jobless and u need to spice up your love life - u need more penis in your obo. shio.

Even though it might be true that she's jobless, she still has a strong point here. You could feel the heat in some thread. Some seem to use this forum to air off their grievances sourced from their real lives.
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by fatliar(m): 8:22am On May 09, 2007
If everybody agrees to everyfing @ everytime d world will never be a better place

A team that loves fights, quarrels, oral abuse and gossipsif u looking for some1 with

d qualities u wrote it definitely gonna be u
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by bdaf(m): 2:50pm On May 09, 2007
I M WITH U. ONE LOVE.         LETS MAKE NAIRALAND THE BEST WED IN NAIJA, BUT WHAT WE ARE DOIN HERE IS NOT HELPIN MATTERS @ ALL.
LET US ALL GIVE GOOD ADVICE TO OUR FELLOW NAIRALANDERS. ONE LOVE
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by cuteass1(f): 2:54pm On May 09, 2007
Maleeq:

Even though it might be true that she's jobless, she still has a strong point here. You could feel the heat in some thread. Some seem to use this forum to air off their grievances sourced from their real lives.

Thanks dear, i didnt actually reply him Cos he was just a prisoner on the run. If you check all his replies for only the one night he was active, then you'll see his frustration wasn't just let out here. The silence policy has always been a nice one.
But thanks again!!!!!!!

fatliar:

If everybody agrees to everyfing @ everytime d world will never be a better place

Well dearest you, if you were attentive enough to read and get the meaning of the posts above believe me, you would have seen that this particular sentence of yours was so un-called for.
Whoever said we should agree at all times?? the point was that after we've disagreed, we can still shake hands. Thats how its always been in the "boxing ring" and all other games and oppositions!!!

fatliar:

A team that loves fights, quarrels, oral abuse and gossipsif u looking for someone with
d qualities u wrote it definitely going to be u

Doesnt this show how much of a peace maker you are??

Another irritation is when people get their definitions mixed up. I can proudly say that i do not get into fights if they werent sent my way, and i don't orally abuse anyone if they don't give me a reason to
And each and everyone that i've had a thing or two with has always been settled at the spot. We're all human bound to misunderstanding, there's always misunderstandings in real life, not to talk of the cyber world where its only natural to misunderstand a message someone else is passing through

Yea there should be fights, arguements but not unnecessary ones caused out of hatred. If you ever see me in a fight, hold me to my words, its because i hate to bear grudges. I'll gladly tell you my mind there and there, we either path as friends or not but i will definitely leave it at the particular thread of event wink wink

You, Fatliar, i've seen what you're capable of, and we all are responsible for our actions so don't play innocent here. The aim of it wast to point out the best member or the biggest trouble maker but to let the past lie, and move on together . .

What exactly was so difficult to understand about that??
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by cuteass1(f): 2:55pm On May 09, 2007
bdaf:

I M WITH U. ONE LOVE. LETS MAKE NAIRALAND THE BEST WED IN NAIJA, BUT WHAT WE ARE DOIN HERE IS NOT HELPIN MATTERS @ ALL.
LET US ALL GIVE GOOD ADVICE TO OUR FELLOW NAIRALANDERS. ONE LOVE

Thats the spirit wink

If 1/3 could be like that, then we'll definitely be heading somewhere!!
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by neelsel(f): 4:17pm On May 09, 2007
[quote)

@ Neelsel

Honey, you're one big nut to be cracked . . but please rest your tools. I beg of you please please, you've been here a long time and i know you're not a bad seed as it may seem but please forget and lets call it a new day. I love you too!!

[quote][/quote]

Now when I have people speaking out of both sides of their mouths it really irritates the hell out of me.  Neelsel doesn't speak with water in her mouth, neither does she aims to please in order to gain "friends".  If you do or say something inappropriate she is quick to point that out without fear or favour.  So for ALL who interpret that as being a "bad seed" can go to hell for all I care.

And once again, I came; I saw, thus I have separated genuine associates from pretentious bitches,  and I am leaving now without any apologies,   Duty calls,
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by cuteass1(f): 5:59pm On May 09, 2007
@ neelsel

I get you darling. . and no we dont owe each other anything Cos its a forum we all come here on our own. The only problem is "misunderstanding", we sometimes understand wrongly, and then one thing leads to the other.

Yea lets get it all out, all then know each other's opinions and then respect each other. Thats all!!

I'm sure program judges do not agree at all times, but they still reach an agreement at the end of the day, with each his or her view and opinion wink
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by Raymand(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2007
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by sisimose(f): 2:35am On May 11, 2007
@ Sisimose
Sometime i vowed never to speak to you, but I'm not so good at it lol. I've come to realize that behind the mask, is a sweet lady. Please for my sake, let the sweet one take over. Lets all walk together, believe me you'll not regret it. I'm happy about you reporting bad seeds to be wiped away, but always wear the extra glass to differentiate the good seeds who were just having fun of which others who are having a bad day canbenefit from and those who are really out to destroy . . the eyes can deceive , one love!!!

and you only just came to this conclusion after i saw you time and time again actually instigate and make remarks about other members on your list ??

the idea behind the thread is a good one, but my dear i smell duplicity a mile off, i won't go into any back and forth arguements at all, have nothing to justify or explain to you.

I would have appreciated this gesture from any other seasoned user or the owner of the board. SEARCH YOURSELF

AGAIN MY DEAR PEACE WILL REIgn, not becos it's called for but simply becos i will carry on bringing fights and disgraceful behaviour to the moderator's attention. I spoke against it, and got the village mobs have a go at me(i am unshakeable wink) YOU did not speak to your so called buddies when they constantly harrassed and abused many members here. This is why i can not pat you on the back for this thread. If you were so nice , you would have said something to your buddies.

[center]I am going to do something that will shock you now[/center]
neelsel:

Now when I have people speaking out of both sides of their mouths it really irritates the hell out of me. Neelsel doesn't speak with water in her mouth, neither does she aims to please in order to gain "friends". If you do or say something inappropriate she is quick to point that out without fear or favour. So for ALL who interpret that as being a "bad seed" can go to hell for all I care.

And once again, I came; I saw, thus I have separated genuine associates from pretentious bitches, and I am leaving now without any apologies, Duty calls,

@cute-ass
see the highlighted bit? that is what i mean by SEARCH YOURSELF

@other users
Finally,
i am here enjoying the forum without all the silly abuse etc and that's what i hope carries on, to those with the anger issues and hate for moi, well all i can say is too bad, I won't be run out of here ,lai lai!!! not by constant YIm stalking, or open abuse on NL never! I post with out cursing, or harrasssing anyone and i can rest easy knowing this. kiss. Love this place NL when the mature users are on board and we have good discussions, without playskool crap. still i remain civil and all for peace, when this peace is being threatened, i will react, react by letting the moderator know, wind some up as it may , but i have received mails and PMs saying it has helped , stating few users used to make it unbearable here, so guys i am not the only police around tongue tongue, we plenty and they are mature decent users who want to potray naija in the best light possible
kiss kiss co operate
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by neelsel(f): 2:48am On May 11, 2007
@Sisi--stupid,

I thought you had evacuated the premises and so enable us "insaned" earthlings to roam freely.  Instead it appears as though I was dead wrong.

Now my response to you will be very limited, as I have concluded that your attention span and academical capabilities are paramount to that of a 5 year old, so My waste of vocabulary would be better utilized elsewhere.

PLEASE, The highlighted area  in my quote that  you took time to use in your verbal attack on Cute Ass, was not meant for nonentities like yourself to abuse, but instead to drive home a point that at that particular time I felt was necessary.

Now if it would do you any good to know, CuteAss and I have already settled the dust and have moved on.  So please take your "gutter demeanor" elsewhere.

Stop coming on the forum making a complete mockery of yourself. I am still extending my offer to you in the area of reading.  Matter of fact I took time out today during my lunch break to gather a few more eductional tools that would aid in the reconstructuring of your warpped mentality.

You come here preaching one thing, yet your action says something else,  GROW THE HELL UP!!!!!!

I can clearly see you are at sensori-motor stage, such a shame, a damn grown-ass woman like you.

I am done with you, it's like wasting money at the race track. And once again, move on, we all have.
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by sisimose(f): 2:54am On May 11, 2007
kiss grin
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by neelsel(f): 2:56am On May 11, 2007
sisimose:

kiss grin

That's the spirit. If you do MORE of that, and LESS snitching, Oh! what a wonderful place this would be cool
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by sisimose(f): 3:00am On May 11, 2007
neelsel:

@Sisi--stupid,

I thought you had evacuated the premises and so enable us "insaned" earthlings to roam freely. Instead it appears as though I was dead wrong.

Now my response to you will be very limited, as I have concluded that your attention span and academical capabilities are paramount to that of a 5 year old, so My waste of vocabulary would be better utilized elsewhere.

PLEASE, The highlighted area in my quote that you took time to use in your verbal attack on Cute Ass, was not meant for nonentities like yourself to abuse, but instead to drive home a point that at that particular time I felt was necessary.

Now if it would do you any good to know, CuteAss and I have already settled the dust and have moved on. So please take your "gutter demeanor" elsewhere.

Stop coming on the forum making a complete mockery of yourself. I am still extending my offer to you in the area of reading. Matter of fact I took time out today during my lunch break to gather a few more eductional tools that would aid in the reconstructuring of your warpped mentality.

You come here preaching one thing, yet your action says something else, GROW THE HELL UP!!!!!!

I can clearly see you are at sensori-motor stage, such a shame, a damn grown-ass woman like you.

I am done with you, it's like wasting money at the race track. And once again, move on, we all have.

smiley well noted
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by OmoEko1(f): 3:13am On May 11, 2007
sisimose:

@other users
Finally,
i[b] am here enjoying the forum without all the silly abuse etc and that's what i hope carries on, to those with the anger issues and hate for moi, well all i can say is too bad, I won't be run out of here ,lai lai!!! not by constant YIm stalking, or open abuse on Nairaland never! I post with out cursing, or harrasssing anyone and i can rest easy knowing this. kiss. Love this place Nairaland when the mature users are on board and we have good discussions, without playskool crap. still i remain civil and all for peace, when this peace is being threatened, i will react, react by letting the moderator know, wind some up as it may , but i have received mails and PMs saying it has helped , stating few users used to make it unbearable here, so guys i am not the only police around tongue tongue, we plenty and they areYou are one been hater angry angry too bad your fun is over because we are back.

mature decent users who want to potray naija in the best light possible
kiss kiss co operate [/b]
You are one mean hater angry angry too bad your fun is over because we are back.
You need to stop all this childish act of yours, and start acting like a full responsible mature woman.
I don't need to waste my energy on you because it's obvious you are never going to change.
YOU ARE ALWAYS GONNA BE KNEW AS A SNITCH AKA NAIRALAND POLICE.

SISIMOSE YOU NEED TO BE ASHAME OF YOURSELF BECAUSE WITH ALL THOSE EVIL PLAN OF YOURS YOU STILL DIDN'T SUCCEED.

THE FUN IS NOT OVER, IT'S JUST BEGINNING kiss kiss kiss
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by chiegemba(f): 3:57am On May 11, 2007
@topic; hey cutie; ur efforts r well appreciated grin
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by cuteass1(f): 4:01am On May 11, 2007
chiegemba:

@topic; hey cutie; your efforts r well appreciated grin

Thanks dear but it was a waste of time angry

THIS THREAD IS HEREBY CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES OOH, IT WAS A BAAAAAAAAAD IDEA, MY WORST MISATKE ON NAIRALAND angry angry
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by OmoEko1(f): 4:03am On May 11, 2007
come on cute-ass, you were only trying to make peace cheesy cheesy, cheer up for me
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by ayefele200(m): 4:10am On May 11, 2007
@sismose
well i think u are OSAMA BIN LADIN's, daughther cry, who is tryin to fight freedom for ur dad, well i think u and BUSH ,,needs to sit down and talk about it
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by chiegemba(f): 4:13am On May 11, 2007
nah! i dont think so, am sure ur points made enough sense, ur time isnt considered as being a waste and never would be cos in d beatitudes "am sure u know dat" its written Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God smiley

Soooo u c! grin grin grin
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by cuteass1(f): 4:21am On May 11, 2007
@ chiegemba

Obviously not everybody will agree with you, some think i'm "duplicating"

Its all good though, you can't gather the whole world to a spot, just wished i realised that early enough . .

But thanks darling, peepslike you make it worth the while and time kiss

@ omo eko

Sometimes, you let peace create itself, or not.
I didnt think this was one of them cases, but its all good wink
I gave it a shot, it went to the dogs but life goes on cheesy
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by ayefele200(m): 4:23am On May 11, 2007
excuse me ma'am cute ass, HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by cuteass1(f): 4:32am On May 11, 2007
ayefele200:

excuse me ma'am cute ass, HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Why is that necessary??

Its on ma profile though wink
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by ayefele200(m): 4:34am On May 11, 2007
hmmmmmm, i see, now mission COMPLETEd, thank u, see ya soon
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by cuteass1(f): 4:38am On May 11, 2007
ayefele200:

hmmmmmm, i see, now mission COMPLETEd, thank u, see ya soon

I wonder what the "mission" was all about undecided

You still didnt tell me why you wanted my age??
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by 2dye4(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2007
@ guys

, Whatever love cannot overcome, hate definately can't . let's make peace y'all

@ cute-ass
i for one enjoy reading ur post because i like your analytical and realist approach to issues (keep it up girl), though u get malignant when you blow ur fuse. my dear, as far as the peace process goes, i can say u tried. wink
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by Pamperme: 9:57am On May 11, 2007
@ oko obo]
attention seeker
@ cute-ass
i must say that am really really impress by this, this shows that u are not a proud person and am really happy. Please nairalanders, even if we argue and quarrel, pls let's try to settle it b4 leaving the thread.
Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by deyour(f): 2:26pm On May 11, 2007
I am a new member on this forum, and i must say that am impressed with that noble gesture of yours cute-ass.

I also want to confirm what you said earlier about the impression you guys are passing across.
There is so much show of hatred and people can barely tolerate each other.

I'll like to use this medium to also appeal to you guys to try and get over whatever happened. Am not asking you to be buddies or anything, just pleading that you try and tolerate each other.

At first it may seem enjoyable to have you guys at each other's throat. But it gets to a point where it just gets annoying and boring. You are taking out the fun of being here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Changed My Moniker? Why? / World Busiest Hotel In The World The Venetian Resort Hotel / MTN Free Browsing Cheat For August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.