Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) (2481 Views)

Nigeria vs Egypt full time 1-1 / Flashback Lets Have Fun Which Biscuit Did You Like Most When You Were Young / Lets Have Your CONFESSIONS Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Darlings . . Lets Have A Heart To Heart Chat (Its Peace Time 1) by neelsel(f): 7:33pm On May 11, 2007
deyour:

At first it may seem enjoyable to have you guys at each other's throat. But it gets to a point where it just gets annoying and boring. You are taking out the fun of being here

simple solution to your dilemma, Don't come around or stay away from the threads that warrant such feelings, 

And with regards to your "plea" about trying to get along, DREAM ON,  I refuse to subject myself to fake friendship all in the name of peace, especially with people who are immature and are hell bent on instigating verbal wars.

Thanks for your suggestion, however vague it may be ( only my opinion)

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Fascinating Facts About Farting / Farmers Making Money Selling Cockroaches For Food And Drugs / What Was The Last Thing You Did In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.