Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) (57228 Views)

Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered / Fake Police Commissioner Busted By Real Police Officers, Items Recovered. Photos / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Ijaycool(f): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
malvisguy212:
it baffled me how you guys defend this boys. everybody is innocent yet Yahoo is on the increase, seriously? gone are the days when you trick someone (419) of his hard earn money is a big crime. but nowadays, tricking someone is no big deal, oh ye stiff neck, you guys have made sin RAMPANT that it is no big deal to sin, preparing the way for the MAN OF SIN, THE SON OF PERDITION.
without you people, Bible prophecy would be wrong, but Alas it is Truth, indeed we are living in a generation without God. I chose to worship God and there ain't no quitting on me . don't you miss heaven sweet heart. please

I am not supporting internet robbery please.
Most Yahoo boys are not in Nigeria self.
I am saying that the efcc uses very unverifiable methods in pining down suspects.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
studentofTruth:

Provided they're catching the real scammers, I have no problem whatsoever. But you and I should not judge by looks alone. EFCC should investigate and get tangible evidence first before starting this media trial. it makes no sense if these guys are innocent, and the had their image tarnished for no reason.
Seconded.
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Flickzvill(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ijaycool:

I am saying that the efcc uses very unverifiable methods in pining down suspects.
hi noticed you on this platform you sound informed would like to get to know you. smiley
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by studentofTruth: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
stanliwise:
Bro forget all this, the real question is do tbe EFCC have evidence and can proves. There are many ways you can sideline and talking your way out, infact if we start analysis and permutations, we wouldn't arrest anyone at the end of the day. Murderers and even boko haram have their defense. Are this boy guilty, if yes then what are we saying?

That's the point — evidence. So far all I read is possession of laptops and phones. Since when has it become a criminal offense to have laptops and phones?.

Investigate, get evidence, and then try the person. That's the established rule and not the other way round. The American green card scammer they arrested the other day, why wasn't his image blasted all over the media like this? Because they know it shouldn't be that way.

1 Like

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Ijaycool(f): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Flickzvill:
hi noticed you on this platform you sound informed would like to get to know you. smiley

Blood of Jesus!
Efcc done use another method to one trace me?
I didn't insult efcc oh, I already edited my post, I had no intention of insulting. Neither was I promoting illegality, I was only soliciting improved methods.
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Benwems(m): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Junkie1:
BEAUTIFUL

BUT I MUST SAY I LOST SOME RESPECT FOR THE EFCC AFTER THEY RELEASED THAT FRAUDSTER "NAIRA MARLEY" NOW HIS TRASH "MUSIC" WILL SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT
illiterate he was granted bail by a court. Only the court can pronounce someone guilty or not.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by OzziOhinoyi(m): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
mosallah:
U go be their coach grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Ijaycool(f): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
studentofTruth:

Provided they're catching the real scammers, I have no problem whatsoever. But you and I should not judge by looks alone. EFCC should investigate and get tangible evidence first before starting this media trial. it makes no sense if these guys are innocent, and the had their image tarnished for no reason.

Thank you for saying what I didn't know how to say....
You just said exactly what I was struggling to say.
Thumbs up
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Flickzvill(m): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ijaycool:

Blood of Jesus!
Efcc done use another method to one trace me?
I didn't insult efcc oh, I already edited my post, I had no intention of insulting. Neither was I promoting illegality, I was only soliciting improved methods.
lmao calm down grin noticed you on this particular thread, you sound informed and well I am an online person myself Forex and freelancing. Sent you a private message would like us to talk somewhere more private
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Chukwurah003: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ijaycool:
many times EFCC be arresting innocent freelance IT personnel as Yahoo boys.

If you look clean.
Have a nice car.
Have a laptop.
Have a top-notch phone.
You always have light at home.
Maybe as a guy you have a beautiful lady with you...

You have no argument, you are a Yahoo boy.

EFCC needs to be informed...

Cuz bloggers, web designers, developers, YouTubers, video editors, forex traders, Instagram influencers, freelancers, etc. they all have same packaging as stated above...

Modified: please I am not supporting or in any way excusing internet robbery and fraudulent activities.
I am soliciting that proper verifiable methods be implemented in the process of accusing someone to be a Yahoo boy. Dreadlocks, sagging of trousers, tattoos, flashy cars, expensive phones are not equal to internet fraud.

Are you a criminal? How many of the suspects have come to your house to tell you they're innocent? Better be careful!
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Wetlands22: 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
maybachmusic:
Empty heads

You go pick small 5m

Instead of to carry do legit stuff offline

Una go pack live noisily in one neighbourhood

And squander all of it on one car and rest on clubs

undecided

It takes just one neighbor to get them arrested
The best comment of the day
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Ijaycool(f): 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Are you a criminal? How many of the suspects have come to your house to tell you they're innocent? Better be careful!

Great post, thanks for sharing.
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
While seun and his administrators are still struggling to buy car
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by tizzyloaded(m): 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Marlians!
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by ken6488(m): 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
cry I know the first guy

From my home town
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by malvisguy212: 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ijaycool:

the increase in fraud is very high . nobody is perfect, if innocent, they will be released . thank God you are on the side of truth. stay bless.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Bbjbt123: 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
If you have arrested all yahoo Boys in Nigeria no more Apple phone again
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by badman007(m): 12:04am On Jun 24, 2019
Smile for the camera, your record has been tainted for life!

EFCC clearing the political space from grassroot.

Criminal record on deck.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by jimmynauty: 12:05am On Jun 24, 2019
If only SARS spent their aggression on bandits, they won't be killing innocent people �
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by sewuun(m): 12:07am On Jun 24, 2019
[quote author=fuckerstard post=79613001]Oh, i think say na only yoruba dey do yahoo.

Wetin dey pain me be say they will still go and buy car that dia status can't defend. Instead make dem go use the money do farming or something reasonable.
see mumu talk I think say an only Yoruba dey do Yahoo go Festac town, Lekki, Ajah and some other places for Lagos to see how Delta, Igbo and Benin boys dey do yahoo pass Yoruba the thing be say Dem sabi code am pass Yoruba guys. Na show off dey put most of them for trouble and some get other tools to run things if you know you know.
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Lampsy(m): 12:07am On Jun 24, 2019
Chukwurah003:

And to school yu guys for FREE...EFCC na expertly trained organization .. dey ain’t no sars. Trained by FBI, and has all sophisticated gadgets. They knw dere targets ... They don’t do blind or random raiding as yu guys been saying.. They must av paraded d area of their target a few times . Just dead d matter, Dey are top notch.
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by dadsonade7: 12:08am On Jun 24, 2019
Ijaycool:

If you look clean.
Have a nice car.
Have a laptop.
Have a top-notch phone.

Cuz bloggers, web designers, developers, YouTubers, video editors, forex traders, Instagram influencers, freelancers, etc. they all have same packaging as stated above...

p
Modified: please I am not supporting or in any way excusing internet robbery and fraudulent activities.
I am soliciting that proper verifiable methods be implemented in the process of accusing someone to be a Yahoo boy. Dreadlocks, sagging of trousers, tattoos, flashy cars, expensive phones are not equal to internet fraud.

You have made a valid point here my Brother. There are millions of genuine internet business out there.Being neat or living an affluence life doesn't mean you are a yahoo Boy
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 12:23am On Jun 24, 2019
Ijaycool:

Lolz

Its the truth na.
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Nobledavid(f): 12:34am On Jun 24, 2019
Ijaycool:

If you look clean.
Have a nice car.
Have a laptop.
Have a top-notch phone.

if you Neva marry abeg come ma marry u
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by bigplayerz(m): 12:37am On Jun 24, 2019
That guy dey even drink coke...hmmmm e think say na here e go end. But we all know say Nigerian man get price na make you tell am wetin you get to offer.
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 24, 2019
Nigeria guys with pan slippers self....
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by Gibbonie: 12:51am On Jun 24, 2019
hhhhmmmmmppphh,misplaced..............
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by manlawal(m): 1:16am On Jun 24, 2019
Ijaycool:

A popular Instagram comedian was arrested last week, them call am Yahoo boy
Because someone is an online comedian doesn't they cannot commit fraud , naira Marley and the other guy that was caught for using stolen card to charter plane were musicians , secondly name the app your boyfriend was caught with , efcc don't do stop and search don't just misinform people
Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by manlawal(m): 1:31am On Jun 24, 2019
studentofTruth:

In this 21st century, ask questions before you conclude. Linda ikeji lives in banana island. Did she make it by scamming people online? NO. There are lots of legitimate businesses you can do online. From your home, you can work for client in any part of the world if you have the skills they want.
Bro are you saying lindaikeji make her money only from blogging? Am also making a living online but no one will tell you there dark side hustle forget don't you know how much it cost to buy land in banana island , is Nigeria so online dependent like USA , UK and Canada that she will be making so much to buy Bentley? There are lot legitimate business online and I don't see any reason why you claim to be siding the scammers because efcc are not like SARS they gather their intel very well before they strike what are they all doing together in same place? Does blogging and other legitimate online business mandate people to come together before they can make money online?

1 Like

Re: 16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) by wealth2al(m): 1:33am On Jun 24, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angela Okorie: How Hired Assassins Shot Me (Graphic Video) / Elderly Nigerian Man Robs Four Banks In New York (photos) / Brother And Friends Rape 12 Year Girl For 4 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.