Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read (5772 Views)

Black People In Asia Island Carry The DNA Of Stone Age People. / Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao / Built On The Bodies Of Slaves: How Africa Was Erased from Modern World History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by primesuccesz: 4:53am On Jun 24, 2019
Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read
Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by bjt(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2019
Where is what to read?

22 Likes

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by hemartins(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2019
primesuccesz:
Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read

I guess the OP slept Off.

23 Likes

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by movingclouds(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2019
They carry the dead ants so that lazy youths like this OP won't use their pant..

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2019
this OP Na confirm ATURU

12 Likes

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by DavidEsq(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2019
movingclouds:
They carry the dead ants so that lazy youths like this OP won't use their pant..
grin grin grin grin. Dope rhymes grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by Cletus77(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2019
The dead ant is now a meal dat can't be wasted

2 Likes

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by Easternhighway: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
haha i thought its very interesting topic lets read but lol i will better go back to road signs and continue my professional exploring
Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Why are most of the responses on nairaland not positive

1 Like

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by mytime24(f): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
#op come nd continue wat u started oooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by Satan66(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
Since the OP is a moronic fellow, I will tell y'all why ants carry their dead.
It's because their social insects, When an ant spots a dead ant outside the colony, it takes it back to the colony but due to the dead emiting a strange odor, the solider ants quickly throw it out to prevent an infection or spread of diseases just like us humans.
If the ant that carried that same ant somehow contacts the strange odor, it will get thrown out as well.

There are few experts who also suggests the ants see their dead comrades as food since dead ants can't communicate.
Ants communicate with each other either by smell or by their antenna but even at that, The minute they reach the hive, they will get thrown out by the soldier ants.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by gulfer: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Let's help the lazy OP.... angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by eWyse: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hahahaha cheesy
Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by MrTrend(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
Wow shocked
Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by rowland545(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
movingclouds:

2 Likes

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by starbuck(f): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Never leave a comrade behind

4 Likes

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by rowland545(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
They carry dem home so d dead ants family will bring money for burial and they will b enough jolly for d whole village as burial rice go yapa everywhere .....

Don't ask me how I no I just use my number 6

2 Likes

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by careytommy37(m): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
Incredible
Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by Gabson001(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
Common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by 9jaBloke: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
Satan66:
It's because their social insects, When an ant spots a dead ant outside the colony, it takes it back to the colony but due to the dead emiting a strange odor, the solider ants quickly throw it out to prevent an infection or spread of diseases just like us humans.
If the ant that carried that same ant somehow contacts the strange odor, it will get thrown out as well.

There are few experts who also suggests the ants see their dead comrades as food since dead ants can't communicate.
Ants communicate with each other either by smell or by their antenna but even at that, The minute they reach the hive, they will get thrown out by the soldier ants.

You and OP, no difference.

4 Likes

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by oluwasegun007(m): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Satan66:

At least you try pass op.

Lemme sip my cold kunu with Cameron peppe while we wait for OP to copy the reason with his poor network from google

1 Like

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
While we sit and wait for OP...

Meanwhile

Get an android app for your business, website, organization, church, union at an affordable price
Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by REDBUNNY(f): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
To give it a befitting burial.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by Generalwoodz(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
Waiting for that Bet9ja guy
Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by zackon(m): 7:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
maybe their is more to it than the eyes can see. But let us wait for op to post first.
Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by Kay100: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
This OP leave us hanging ni sha..oga cumman complete your story o

1 Like

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by Walehelt(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
OP.....

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by crackhouse(m): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
The OP is still carrying out his study, so relax...

1 Like

Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by prinsam30: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
honestly the shît wey I dey shît just seized, this OP na serious SHEGE Aswear
Re: Why Ants Carry The Bodies Of Their Fellow Dead Ants? A Must Read by hardbody: 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
The Op is a dead ant, they have carried his body to the colony and the workers have thrown him out. Sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE KING’S VERDICT By Bernard Dickson / Ooni, Others Bag Awards As EKSU Holds Convocation(read Details) / Polytechnic Or University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.