Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music (35706 Views)

Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos) / REMA Is Dead / Rema Is Better Than Wizkid – Nigerians Make Comparison On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Aidejay(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
Those songs won't last on the charts
Fireboys jealous still dey there since
It's a show of how well a good song will survive
This rema rubbish na wash infact how many iTunes users dey naija wey una wan turn them to the standard for determining a success
Let's just park this one for one side it's nothing a success is someone who has songs from years ago still blazing the airwaves.

2 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Aidejay(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
Chukazu:

And where Dbanj today after leaving Don?
go and watch the global citizens festival you will see dbanj
Mtn cream platform- dbanj
Half of a yellow sun the movie sound track- dbanj
Featuring Gucci mane- dbanj (El Chapo)
Baecation(2019)- dbanj
AFCON closing ceremony- dbanj
CAF awards- dbanj
Action (2018)- dbanj ( watch the video and see what I'm saying)
Emergency- dbanj
King don come album (2018)- dbanj
Issa banger (2018)- dbanj
I can't continue battery low
But b4 I slide let me assure u dbanj is not going anywhere
without don jazzy dbanj is still a sucess

4 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by adoyi8: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
Sonfethopia:

If u go for shows wheres invited u will see him
No be that kind see. I want us to have a chat.
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by willyjacs(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Na work of record label be that.... Packaging artist.

I don't know why every time I listen to the dude music, it' always sound like am listening to nursery school rhymes.
me too
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by femison32(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
Joromi12:
blame korede for his failure, rekado and tiwa are evidences. korede no do hin part
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by kernel01: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
kerzhim:
Rema will go places if managed by good hands, not the way they did with Korede bello.

Please let's stop blaming others for our inabilities, he wasn't well managed and his debut single became a platinum, right? Let other label manage him, if you think it's easy to break-even in Nigerian Music Industry.
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by kernel01: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
ayatt:
All those money he is making ends up in Don Jazzy's pocket.

Why didn't you discover him, or... Why not discover many other ones and start making the money.

1 Like

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by kernel01: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aderewah:
Overhyped piece of shit

What have you achieved in your village, before asking you if anybody knows you in your state.

2 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Aderewah: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
kernel01:

What have you achieved in your village, before asking you if anybody knows you in your state.

Because someone is popular, everybody must like them? Do you like Apala? Drink sniper.
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Seankhalifa: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Take or leave it rema good die... Came with his own style...

3 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by masterP042(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
I don't normally fall in love with naija songs. But this Rema has that special touch to his songs, my current best naija artist. Rate him high for now

2 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Kovuh: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
The young bloods are all doing well, fireboy, joe boy, Rema they are all throwing down like fire.
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by encryptjay(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
Rema better than Dbanj, WizKid,Davido, Olamide and Tuface combined? grin
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by datigbogirl: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Uniquestellz:
I really don’t know what’s special about his songs.... Na even that Dumebi song I hate pass cool grin

Badbelle, you go carry belle laslas...amin! cheesy
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by sprints1: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
I think i will change to music soon... I need money
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Chukazu: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aidejay:
go and watch the global citizens festival you will see dbanj
Mtn cream platform- dbanj
Half of a yellow sun the movie sound track- dbanj
Featuring Gucci mane- dbanj (El Chapo)
Baecation(2019)- dbanj
AFCON closing ceremony- dbanj
CAF awards- dbanj
Action (2018)- dbanj ( watch the video and see what I'm saying)
Emergency- dbanj
King don come album (2018)- dbanj
Issa banger (2018)- dbanj
I can't continue battery low
But b4 I slide let me assure u dbanj is not going anywhere
without don jazzy dbanj is still a sucess

Those are infinitesimal stuffs...he hasn't had one single hit banger after leaving Don, that's a fact

3 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Aidejay(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Chukazu:

Those are infinitesimal stuffs...he hasn't had one single hit banger after leaving Don, that's a fact
do u knw what a hit banger is?
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by owila4luv(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aderewah:
Overhyped piece of shit
go do your own. #haterseverywere
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Omojolaray(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
I love Rema and the guy better pass most artists
Olawrites:
Rema - Iron man

My best hit of the year

Rema is good than frog voice, dbanj, wizkid, olamide combined
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Dudeladude(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
Chukazu:

And where Dbanj today after leaving Don?
and whr is dr sid and da prince wich r still very much with don jazzy
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Dudeladude(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
strangest:

Remove tribe difference... So you can see well... Don't Jazzy is the bomb... What brought out Dbanj is Oliver Twist but I know you won't agree with me because you will fight for your Omonile brother
i guess i cant argue with u again if u can say oliver twist brot dbanj out

1 Like

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Chukazu: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aidejay:
do u knw what a hit banger is?

Tell me one award that Dbanj has won after leaving Don, bigger than the ones he won at Mo'hit?

That is how you measure progress

2 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by samsam2019: 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Poor man's WizKid
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Chukazu: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dudeladude:
and whr is dr sid and da prince wich r still very much with don jazzy

Read before you reply

I never compared Dbanj with those arts you mentioned, I only comparing his performance within Don Jazzy and without Don Jazzy
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Nathaniel79(m): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
majamajic:

dumebi

after listening to dumebi , I watch the video , the video director it's like he is from Congo trying to direct an Igbo song, the video was quite different from the song ,
LMAO!!!
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by peacengine(m): 12:38am On Jun 25, 2019
Pon pon pon pon pon pon pon Po dumebi dumebi. More content boy
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Aidejay(m): 12:49am On Jun 25, 2019
Chukazu:

Tell me one award that Dbanj has won after leaving Don, bigger than the ones he won at Mo'hit?

That is how you measure progress
by awards?
Awards wey people dey exchange monetary value and other favours for or the ones wey voters go vote for certain individuals and Dem go give another person wey no deserve am grin the day u make awards d measuring rod for success that day u surrender ur success

1 Like

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Dotman123: 6:39am On Jun 25, 2019

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by ledamaster(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2019
kerzhim:
Rema will go places if managed by good hands, not the way they did with Korede bello.

even if they put a nuc on Kerode bello body, he woukd still not blow. Thats the truth brah. some artiste are just one hit wonder. I rememder hw haters like you were screaming for Tiwa to leave Don Baba Jay. She was smart enough to knw whats up, Look at where she is now? You guys said Dremo shoukd leave chocolate city, he is yoruba, he is better and the reason CC was on the map, him done leave na, why him no blow? Pathetic, destiny killers like you. if you are so good at it, why not go and provide it instead of hmbeing here posting poo, go and sign your artistes and turn them into a whizkid na? Olofofo kpanlansa. Don jazzy would happilly let Korede Bello go with you sef for free. Wetin Koredo dey sing wey go make am blow? mongo park? abi na wetin? #trash. Reekado wey una say no talent, where him end? mega boy. keep hating.
You people and jealousy and pull him down. remember when Reekado trunced that Lil kesh, una carry hate follow Don Jay, 3years later how far, who is bigger? Keep betting against a proven winner #Don jazzy. Everything is always bad in your eyes. Just take a look at the kind of hate you all are spewing against this boy and his boss. Rhema will be around for a very long time, and he will be mega big even bigger than Tiwa and Reekado or Dbanj in his days.

2 Likes

Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by biacan(f): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2019
I guy like the small boy to date me oooo kiss
Re: Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music by Djcrystalzed: 6:50am On Jun 25, 2019
Next generation of trap musicians are unleashed officially

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BET Awards Made Tiwa Savage & Mafikizolo Perform For Technicians & Passersby / Waje’s Daughter, Emerald's 17th Birthday Is Today / Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic, Others Slay On Red Carpets Of The Future Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.