Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk (3093 Views)

Lil Kesh To Leave YBNL Before End Of Next Month / Memo To Tiwa Savage : Its Time To Leave Mavin Records / Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-q6hT-msik

This video is just too emotional.
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by spikedcylinder: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2010
thameamead:

i don't remember the right wing press feeling sorry for the Nigerian cleaner she attacked a couple of yrs ago, she's refused to appologise sayiing thats' how she was bought up. Hmmm. one rule for a white cheryl cole and another rule for the likes of HELL Hadji Diof opps El Hadji Diof, Marlon King, i don't want to play the race card but the media

OMG, I totally forgot Tweedy was the one that attacked that cleaner years ago. I totally forgot. I guess it's the name change? Same way it's now even difficult for me to reconcile that she was in Girls Aloud.
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by manmustwac(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2010
^^^ no mind that racist cheryl cole. She lost her temper & attacked a toilet attendant doing what we naija boys called peckeh which is offer the use of perfume & sweets for a small change. She attacked the attendant when she was told she had to pay for a sweet she had taken.
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by hackney(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2010
meanwhile gamu's mum was collecting illegal aduro.
The illegal benefit claims made issues worse for them in my opinion.
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by ada24: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2010
thank God people are starting to remember the nightclub incident cos i never did and my friends wonder why i don't like this chav that has been styled to look like a woman who has class, I don't care how many millions she has in the bank - she is a chav, her family do enough to remind us that she is one.

money don't buy class o!!

people saying she can't be racist cos she married ashley cole - abeg leave that one - does the man even know he is mixed race, let alone black. a black man marrying a racist white women - i have seen it all in this england.

i'm glad anyway that her criminal past has placed restrictions on the type of visa she is allowed to have when going to america - the girl is lucky and smart sha - beat up a black toilet attendant and marry a black man - hey presto no one can call her racist!!!!

as for Gamu - she should concentrate on her immigration issues b4 singing in any competition

Mr Cork or whatever ur name is - he is too funny - he is just too ridiculous to even be angry with
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by manmustwac(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2010
The racist Cheryl Cole who manage to pick two babes who messed up in thier auditions ahead of gamu angry angry
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by InkedNerd(f): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2010
She's racist? How so?
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by manmustwac(m): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

She's racist? How so?
read posts 33 34 and 36
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by SUKKIE(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2010
I reckon this is a script written by Gamu's mum from jump.
She apparently had a whole lot up her sleeves and knew the consequences if her daughter became famous.
Now that she is,some Scottish MP's and Simon are fighting tooth n nail to make her stay thou,good schemer she is.
I see d appeal pulling thru thou.

As for Cheryl Tweedy who has refused to drop Cole from her name,certainly shares similariaties with Gamu's mum.
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by MrCork21: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2010
GAMU need to leaf the country, truss me. Would u buy a cd with a face like that?

She aint even gots Nyash , and worse of all, she look IBO (no oofeinse)
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by hackney(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2010
Mr-Cork:

GAMU need to leaf the country, truss me. Would u buy a cd with a face like that?

She aint even gots Nyash , and worse of all, she look IBO (no oofeinse)

GBAM! !
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by MrCork21: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2010
is she want to marry?
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by freshera: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2010
I really don't know why these people give other immigrants a bad name. They have hardened the British people hearts so the extent that everybody knows it was all a plan from the beginning and that the grandparents will be on their way to the UK if they are allowed to stay.

Its a pity (I really pity the kids not the mother) but they can leave voluntatrily and try to come back later or the mum can try another country since she is a nurse with British experience. The British have worn out their kindness the mother no try at all, she spoil show

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/1069647/Gamu-Nhengu-gives-first-interview-to-the-News-of-the-World.html?postingId=1086702

And why, oh why did the scheming mother claim benefits. She shot herself in the foot by doing that. When the real British don't have enough and the ex-service men who fought for the country can't get houses. I thought Zimbabweans were more honest than some Nigerians.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1319282/X-Factor-2010-Gamu-Nhengu-begs-Cheryl-Cole-Simon-Cowell-dont-let-deported.html

And she made her daughter lie that she will face a firing squad if she returns to Zimbabwe? Nobody is deceived by the show she put on during her interview.
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by thameamead(f): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2010
freshera:

I really don't know why these people give other immigrants a bad name. They have hardened the British people hearts so the extent that everybody knows it was all a plan from the beginning and that the grandparents will be on their way to the UK if they are allowed to stay.

Its a pity (I really pity the kids not the mother) but they can leave voluntatrily and try to come back later or the mum can try another country since she is a nurse with British experience. The British have worn out their kindness the mother no try at all, she spoil show

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/1069647/Gamu-Nhengu-gives-first-interview-to-the-News-of-the-World.html?postingId=1086702

And why, oh why did the scheming mother claim benefits. She shot herself in the foot by doing that. When the real British don't have enough and the ex-service men who fought for the country can't get houses. I thought Zimbabweans were more honest than some Nigerians.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1319282/X-Factor-2010-Gamu-Nhengu-begs-Cheryl-Cole-Simon-Cowell-dont-let-deported.html

And she made her daughter lie that she will face a firing squad if she returns to Zimbabwe? Nobody is deceived by the show she put on during her interview.

i totally agree with you, claiming she's going to face the firing squad is a big lie, the same right wing media that wants a cap in immigration are the same ones interviewing her to sell their right wing rubbish, i have no sympathy for gamu and her mum because she claimed benefits because she was apprently on a low wage, that excuse alone is enough to send her back to Zimbabwe because u are not entltled to public funds on a working visa, its a shame X-faxtor, simon and cheryl have hung her out to dry, they have not bn in touch with her but simon claimed on tv, he was going to help her, another spin by cowell. hmmm
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by thameamead(f): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2010
SUKKIE:

I reckon this is a script written by Gamu's mum from jump.
She apparently had a whole lot up her sleeves and knew the consequences if her daughter became famous.
Now that she is,some Scottish MP's and Simon are fighting tooth n nail to make her stay thou,good schemer she is.
I see d appeal pulling thru thou.

As for Cheryl Tweedy who has refused to drop Cole from her name,certainly shares similariaties with Gamu's mum.

Cheryl has a criminal conviction with Tweedy that's why she's refused to change it, i don't get her at all, she can't sing.
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by thameamead(f): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2010
ada24:

thank God people are starting to remember the nightclub incident cos i never did and my friends wonder why i don't like this chav that has been styled to look like a woman who has class, I don't care how many millions she has in the bank - she is a chav, her family do enough to remind us that she is one.

money don't buy class o!!

people saying she can't be racist cos she married ashley cole - abeg leave that one - does the man even know he is mixed race, let alone black. a black man marrying a racist white women - i have seen it all in this england.

i'm glad anyway that her criminal past has placed restrictions on the type of visa she is allowed to have when going to america - the girl is lucky and smart sha - beat up a black toilet attendant and marry a black man - hey presto no one can call her racist!!!!

as for Gamu - she should concentrate on her immigration issues b4 singing in any competition

Mr Cork or whatever your name is - he is too funny - he is just too ridiculous to even be angry with

Cashley Cole does not see himself as black, he sees himself as mixed race, i read an interview (www.mixedness.com) he gave in which he said he grew up in white home environment, he did not see any black family, he ate english food, when he went to parties he listened to english music not reggae music. i don't care what any one says but there is an element of racism in Cheryl, she hangs out with Wii.i.am because they are both on the same record label, he produced songs on her album and she needs him if she wants to crack America. she also gave an interview to a magazine in which she said she was only attracted to mixed race guys,
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by MrCork21: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2010
Love to Nyansh GAMU before she leaf the UK, I love ugly womens(no oofeinse)
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by chic2pimp(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

She's racist? How so?
No she ain't. People just love throwing that word around for the sake of it.
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by manmustwac(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2010
make she just go back and try another european country or reapply on her own
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by tpiah: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2010
the british govt should make it a priority to develop their former colonies [especially the african ones] so people can stop running away. Or else develop new colonies/places for people to go to.

but why did the girl sign up for the contest if she knew her papers werent in order?

didnt she hear about the nigerian man facing deportation even after winning a gold medal for britain?

her story is so sad.

**they've even fished out the grandparents:

Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by manmustwac(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2010
@tpiah
just curious to know since your commenting on this topic. Are they showing the x factor down there in new zealand?
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by tpiah: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2010
^^first time i'm hearing of the lady.

but i read the thread as well as the articles quoted here.

and watched the youtube video.

the girl can sing no doubt.

but it was rather risky going on national tv when her papers werent in order.

anyway, i'll be surprised if she's actually deported.

and the show organizers should vet people properly next time in order to avoid this type of publicity.
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by tpiah: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2010
manmustwac:

@tpiah
just curious to know since your commenting on this topic. Are they showing the x factor down there in new zealand?

and btw, must one actually see the x factor before commenting on a thread?

british immigration matters have been in the news for ages now.

you
are a moderator in religion section and post there frequently even though you dont believe in God. Has anyone called you out on that?
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2010
tpiah:

you
are a moderator in religion section and post there frequently even though you dont believe in God. Has anyone called you out on that?

Since when did religion started being only about God ?
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by bawomolo(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2010
tpiah:

you

how's that a big deal?
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by tpiah: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2010
for the dolts those who dont get it, the import of my reply to manmuswac is think before you point crooked fingers.

any of his cronies is free to take offence because i didnt kiss his arse.
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by manmustwac(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2010
like i said i only asked you the question because i was curious to know. No need to be offended.
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by bawomolo(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2010
oh lord, such hostility
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by KennyG6(m): 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
thameamead:

Cashley Cole does not see himself as black, he sees himself as mixed race, i read an interview (www.mixedness.com) he gave in which he said he grew up in white home environment, he did not see any black family, he ate english food, when he went to parties he listened to english music not reggae music. i don't care what any one says but there is an element of racism in Cheryl, she hangs out with Wii.i.am because they are both on the same record label, he produced songs on her album and she needs him if she wants to crack America. she also gave an interview to a magazine in which she said she was only attracted to mixed race guys,

, ok how does her preference in men make her a racist? I don't like dating oyinbo women, does that make me a racist?
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by manmustwac(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2010
Kenny G she is racist. PERIOD!!! Do u you remember a few years back the incident with a black toilet attendent in which she beat up a few years ago in a night club? Did u even read the previous posts about the incident?
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by MrCork21: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2010
GAMU shuld notbe let bak into the country until she change her face, she not only the ulgiest

woman in europe but in Earth (no oofeinse)
Re: X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk by favouredjb(f): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2010
Am sure she ll be allowed to stay at d end of d day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eunice Orji Kalu Mum Down With Hiv/aids / Beyonce And Daughter, Blue Ivy (photo) / Kim Kardashian's $ex Tape Played In Public? (see It Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.