Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta (47317 Views)

90% Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Has Been Completed, See Images From Various Sites / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Interior Of The New Trains (Photos) / More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by AutoReportNG: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
The Lagos-Ibadan Railway is no news to Nigerians especially to people in Lagos, Abeokuta, and Ibadan. The project which is a brainchild of the federal government of Nigeria is finally heading to a logical end.

Some few weeks back, AutoReportNG embarked on a tour of its station in Ebute Metta where we reported on the level of work done and how the site looks like.

Many people have been yearning to know how the terminus of these railways will look like, remember the railway cut across three states which means there will be at least a mega terminal in each state.

AutoReportNG got some exclusives of the final rendering of these terminals for you all...

Lagos Terminal

[img]https://1.bp..com/-RAixtnDDwEA/XRDv62T-eII/AAAAAAAAdCI/LnzyJxMxn_oxINKgrjprH1VcmOBj9B8tACLcBGAs/s1600/Lagos_Ibadan_Railway_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Ibadan Terminal

[img]https://1.bp..com/-biIfoVETjCY/XRDv6jy6i4I/AAAAAAAAdCE/4_m-qdU5z1sF9A5QUj1OLhh0aBpEQuNrgCLcBGAs/s1600/Lagos_Ibadan_Railway_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Abeokuta Terminal

[img]https://1.bp..com/-BmXZLvjupso/XRDv6Um44II/AAAAAAAAdCA/qRBtFEq0vocsY47z-Wnh841UfWsMqZiKgCLcBGAs/s1600/Lagos_Ibadan_Railway_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/06/lagos-ibadan-railway-checkout-final.html

14 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by AutoReportNG: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Whats your take?

See more of the latest railway construction here

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by niyisky: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kudos to Buhari and Amechi ... You guys has shown courage in achieving this project. We also need to extend this gesture to other parts of the country. Nigeria will be great again!

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by majamajic(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
kudos to amaechi

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by helinues: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
Wow

Kudos to Apc led government.. These are visible projects not paper work.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by obailala(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
AutoReportNG:
The Lagos-Ibadan Railway is no news to Nigerians especially to people in Lagos, Abeokuta, and Ibadan. The project which is a brainchild of the federal government of Nigeria is finally heading to a logical end.

Some few weeks back, AutoReportNG embarked on a tour of its station in Ebute Metta where we reported on the level of work done and how the site looks like.

Many people have been yearning to know how the terminus of these railways will look like, remember the railway cut across three states which means there will be at least a mega terminal in each state.

AutoReportNG got some exclusives of the final rendering of these terminals for you all...

Lagos Terminal

[img]https://1.bp..com/-RAixtnDDwEA/XRDv62T-eII/AAAAAAAAdCI/LnzyJxMxn_oxINKgrjprH1VcmOBj9B8tACLcBGAs/s1600/Lagos_Ibadan_Railway_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Ibadan Terminal

[img]https://1.bp..com/-biIfoVETjCY/XRDv6jy6i4I/AAAAAAAAdCE/4_m-qdU5z1sF9A5QUj1OLhh0aBpEQuNrgCLcBGAs/s1600/Lagos_Ibadan_Railway_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Abeokuta Terminal

[img]https://1.bp..com/-BmXZLvjupso/XRDv6Um44II/AAAAAAAAdCA/qRBtFEq0vocsY47z-Wnh841UfWsMqZiKgCLcBGAs/s1600/Lagos_Ibadan_Railway_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Source:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Marpol
Buildings with beautiful models like this always have a way of turning out horrible when built in Nigeria. Let's watch and see how these ones work out.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Uncleodi(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
Why are the same number of people standing in the same position in pics 2 & 3

Abi is their journey inconclusive?

Click Like if you think it's photoshopped, share if you don't.

But you know I'm joking,right?

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by QuotaSystem: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Even a blind man knows that Buhari & Amaechi are working.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by nzeobi(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
I hope they build railways going to other parts of the country from the Lagos ports.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by TheTourist: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
PROPOSAL IS ONE THING

IMPLEMENTATION IS A DIFFERENT THING

21 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by oluwatosink: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Good One..

God bless Nigeria cool

nzeobi:
I hope they build railways going to other parts of the country from the Lagos ports.
I think they are planning on lagos-kano railway..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by itsme01: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
cool

Thank you APC,

Thank You Buhari

Thank you Osinbajo

Thank you Rt hon Ameachi

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by reccy(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2019
Wow... Nice one my president.

Next level loading....

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by NameChecker: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by tck2000(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
obailala:

Buildings with beautiful models like this always have a way of turning out horrible when built in Nigeria. Let's watch and see how these ones work out.
Quite true

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by nairaarea: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
Amaechi for President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Lordofthewest(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
Yes, Lordofthewest is back b*tches what did I miss?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
at the same time Lagos-Ibadan expressway haven’t seen completion in 4 years.

Always a new and meaningless projects to siphon money.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Benekruku(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2019

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Toscarel: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
who is deceiving who?, no be naija again , is it by showing us the computer graphical design put it on ground before you start making noise. if you still have faith in this government then you are as dumb as they assumed you were.

nonsense and terminal

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by BubuZombi: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
I am 37 years, to be very sincere, I have not seen any massive achievement in railway sector till now...

Kudos to Amaechi

God Bless PMB

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by ajayiopy: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
A PROTOTYPE

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Whats your take?
It's Beautiful cool
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Pavore9: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Until completion.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Dwizeone: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
This is just the design and not the actual building, the structure has not been built yet, by the way we hope they finish the project in record time, we really need to scale up our infrastructure in this country. I made a short trip recently and from what I saw, this project isn’t close to getting completed, while we praise the efforts done so far, we hope the project is completed soon enough as the deadline has being shifted from what we were told initially.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by Soyinka711(f): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Checkout The Final Outlook of Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta by idugbe(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nigerians sha! See the way people will just rush into a thread and start praise singing without understanding the subject. This is just a mere rendering, its just a design. Why don't we wait to see the completed project before we start praising Buhari and Amaechi? I have seen great models that looked nothing close to the final execution on ground. INEC had a great model for 2019 elections but we all know how it ended. Stop showing us models, show working abeg!

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Other Side Of Ebonyi: Through The Riverine Communities Of Ebonyi State / Ikeja BRT Bus Terminal Dismantled, 7 Months After (photos) / BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.