Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) (48415 Views)

20-Year-Old Barber Stabs Motorcycle Rider To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by zoba88: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
According to Morris,a soldier brutalized an Okada man due to alleged disagreement between the two.The incident happened after the bike man conveyed him to many places.Below is what he wrote....

"ANY LAW THAT SOLDIERS SHOULDN'T PAY FOR TRANSPORT SERVICE?
The story l just heard about this young Bayelsan, from Ogbia is very pathetic. He is a bike rider and a fellow Nigerian hired him to carry him from Otuasega community to the Shell base not far from the community.
On getting to the Shell camp, the man said the bike guy should take him to Yenagoa again, which the biker objected to; because there is an existing law which prohibits commercial biking in the state capital, Bayelsa. Then, the man, who was on mufti; introduced himself as a military personnel. He said the young man shouldn't be afraid, he will protect him.
This young man then agreed to take him to Yenagoa. On getting to Yenagoa, the military guy allegedly asked the bike man to take him to several places; including across the bridge at Swali. Finally, after they returned safely to the Shell base; whether there was disagreement as per the service charge; the military man resorted to beating the guy who has rendered service to him. According to my source, if not for the grace of God; death would have ensued from the violence perpetrated by the military man.
When I enquired whether this victim has received medical attention; my source told me some military personnel took him to the Federal Medical Centre and was attended to there.
I guess the CLO can take on this matter. This is Human Rights violation"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/see-what-soldier-did-to-okada-man-in.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
What was the exact disagreement?! Wasn't there a new agreement in place everytime the dude upgraded the route?

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by 151487made(m): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ah! Why? God please take me out of dis country asap

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by sweetval: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nigeria is a thick forest full of wild animals. grin

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
embarassed

So sad.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by Kovuh: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
God has already heard your cry bro, that soldier will be posted to sambisa forest next week........ he won't come back!!!!

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Now the army authority will say they have identify and arrested the army suspect.They will lock him in the guardroom for 1 week and release him.That is the end.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by kalufelix(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
Unknown soldiers ..*in fela's voice*

Welcome to the Z

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by eazylion001: 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
instead of them to put their frustration in fighting Boko Haram dey are here attacking innocent civilians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin

The guy resemble Ned Nwoko sha grin grin grin

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by josielewa(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
kalufelix:
Unknown soldiers ..*in fela's voice*

Welcome to the Z
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ZOOO

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by OsuGanja(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
NIGERIANS WONT FIGHT BACK... THEY NEVER WILL

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by cosmatika(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
U see why I don't spare any sympathy when boko haram is killing them. Idiots in army uniform. Useless zoo army

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
If it's one soldier and he can't fight back....then he's a full...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by Femston: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
What's our soldiers turning into day by day?
God have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by obojememe: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
las las e fit b fake soldier

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by nairalee(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Instead of this one to rush to hospital he's posing for camera.

If u die na only RIP go full your Facebook page nobody will even get a query. Na Nigerzoo u dey o

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by BluePrincee: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
I am really touched. I am pained, embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by lonelydora: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
I swear, them never born any soldier who will try me when he's not holding gun

Send this soldier man to Borno, he will sh*t in his pants due to fear.

And you still ask why I feel happy when BHTs kill them like chickens.

Karma will soon catch up with him.

14 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by mashad(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
How are we sure this is the real story

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by Jmk9292(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
This is Nigeria
Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by handsomebanana(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
nairalee:
Instead of this one to rush to hospital he's posing for camera.

If u die na only RIP go full your Facebook page nobody will even get a query. Na Nigerzoo u dey o

Fool.

Can't you see how he is holding the phone, taking the selfie and smiling?

Just comment without sense na some of una sabi

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2019

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by DrUche3(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Some of these stories I read on the internet these days are just too nauseating!
This alleged wickedness is now like a norm! Where are the people we elected to defend the masses and where are the disciplinary unit(s) of these forces for goodness sake
This is an animalistic act cry
Man's inhumanity to man!!!

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hian. This military guy have talent that's needed in sambisa. I am sure he will do well there if given a chance....
Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by Priye007(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
All these are part of the hatred for the Ijaw nation. But I was in that should I will fight back I swear. Hanningfield Izon.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Was probably running his mouth.

Doesn't change the fact that men are their own enemies. angry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by TundeeednuT: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
See as grow up dey cry

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by debanj326: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Where is the Soldier? Say no to fake news!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by greatbrian(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
One sided truth or shud I say half truth is often a great lie.... What if the man was impersonating? Why not hear the mans side as well..

Am sure nigerians will castigating the soldier blindly not even minding if the bike me raised his hands first and it was a man to man thing

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) by Gabson001(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Chai people that are trained to protect lifes and properties are the ones busy doing the otherwise.. It is well

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) / Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) / 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.