Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) (31565 Views)

20-Year-Old Barber Stabs Motorcycle Rider To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Cocoyamdcomedia: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2019
There is an outrage right now as A new born baby was discovered in a popular Dustin located at Bayelsa. According to the Facebook user that shared the picture online. He said the baby was given birth last night was abandoned. According to him the baby letter died in the presence of every body cry cry. When the corpse was discovered this morning. The angry residence put broom in the baby’s two hands . While many others placed a heavy curse on the unknown mother of the decease.

Source: http://www.phcitybreedtv.com.ng/news/a-new-born-baby-abandoned-in-a-market-what-the-residence-did-will-shock/

1 Share

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by nosiebaba(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Nigeria needs to have a social or child welfare system that works. If you can't take care of a child take the child to social services to be put up for adoption.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2019
Is he still alive?

To those who quoted me;
Honestly, I just couldn't read the article after seeing the raw child with umbilical cord and even placenta!
The mother deserves some Ultra-tech hyper-velocity slaps from the arms made of bars of steel and iron.

4 Likes

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by peteruuu(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2019
Someone should hit me up.
I want to help the baby if he's still alive.

2 Likes

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
peteruuu:
Someone should hit me up.
I want to help the baby if he's still alive.
Lazy Nigerian youth, you did not read d post

34 Likes

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by grandstar(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
nosiebaba:
Nigeria needs to have a social or child welfare system that works. If you can't take care of a child take the child to social services to be put up for adoption.
It's actually ignorance that fuels dumping of children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Eprolist: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Holy jeez
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
One thing that gets me wondering is why this animalistic and barbaric act is very common among Africans

Should we blame this on poverty or what?

2 Likes

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by otiwisdom: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
What?
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
one afonja staring at the corpse like

See that phcitybreed boys comment. Dude be asking for location of the market...

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Just passinq
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
nosiebaba:

LOL who will fund it?

Nigerians aren't a fan of adoption anyway because the bible tells us we should have awa own shild.

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by lonelydora: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
ok
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Num07033711115(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
my people this one and abortion which one is better

3 Likes

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pussy is really big.

How can this big thing come out of r small hole?

From today I'll never try to satisfy a lady, seeing this made me to believe no side of d*ck can fit in
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by olas24u(f): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oil rich state o!first place that oil was discovered,still the poverty level is beyond understanding.please the women affairs should educate women on sex education.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by shamsin6300(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Some1 just dump and upcoming artist,,,,,,,
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Ajoboss(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is sad..
Humans are jst so heartless

1 Share

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Chimaokigwe: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
doctorkush:
one afonja staring at the corpse like

If your mother was wise enough to do the same thing with you, you won't be here advertising your generational foolishness.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Obynopositive: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Tomorrow now she will be running from church to church ... native doctor to native doctor for belle...... e no go work o .. cos dat pikin blood go de follow her waka waka undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Num07033711115:
my people this one and abortion which one is better

This one is better. Abortion is a sin.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why?and now when she look for baby tommorow now and God refuses to give her now Dem will say God is wicked
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by victorian(f): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pure evidence of the man who got her pregnant, leaving her to go thru whole 9months of baby growing and labour all alone . Will such a lady still think normal again? I bet the guy responsible must have kicked her out of his room after she mentioned happily she's pregnant with his baby.
Most men coming your way just want to fucvk and jakpa! Ladies make una borrow sense! And abstain! If he cannot abstain, free him to carry his bad luck away!

Human beings make una fear God, fear wickedness, be humane for once. Men be responsible for once! Anyways the Cane will touch the lives of both the mother and the father of that unfortunate child .Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Justinba1997(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Am Very Sure Dat Baby Maybe Alive When Dy Discovered Him Or her But Bcus Of News d Dy Want Cook Up Dy Will Forget To Give The Baby Instant Care Nigeria Citizen Is A Waste.We Cherish Social Media Dan Lives.Dis Country Is A Zoo

2 Likes

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
nosiebaba:

Just exactly my thought...
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by TourismMan(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
MistadeRegal:
Is he still alive?

Here you'll also see ladies who have done worst laying curses on the mother of this one. These ladies have either aborted severally or have successfully given birth and threw the baby away just like this. Las Las, this is an epitome of unwholesome act. God will judge the mother.

3 Likes

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Halo22: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Haaa! This is outrageous nah. After Carrying the baby for nine months and suffering the pains of delivery why dumping the baby nah. She would have aborted the foetus earlier than making him go through pains of coming out of the womb. May God forgive her.

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Maxi3k(m): 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
if she didn't want it in the beginning she could have opted for abortion or better still, after given birth put the child up for adoption, but dis one shake me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Baale Crushes Wife To Death With Jeep / Badoo Boys Kill A Man, Injure His Son (Graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.