Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Call To Nairalanders In The Us - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Call To Nairalanders In The Us (4489 Views)

A Thread For Nairalanders In India. / Thanksgiving Party In Dallas: Inviting All Nairalanders In The Proximity / Any Nairalanders In Poland.please Sign In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by zubeyr(m): 1:59am On Nov 19, 2010
@ Mafe Hope everything going well for you and Yes my offer still on May Almighty God help us to be working on the front lines of human need
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by mafe23(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2010
zubeyr:

@ Mafe Hope everything going well for you and Yes my offer still on May Almighty God help us to be working on the front lines of human need

@ Zubeyr: Thank you for your reply. May I have your e-mail please?
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by zubeyr(m): 1:34am On Nov 20, 2010
If you don't mind you can leave yours and I will get back to you
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by HUMANITYY: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2010
i will give you $100 get other 11 Nigerians to make it up. good luck
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by mafe23(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2010
@ Zubeyr

Thank you for your reply.

This is my e-mail address: aiyesweet@gmail.com

@Humanitty

Thank you for your kind gesture. May GOD Bless you
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by zubeyr(m): 2:23am On Nov 23, 2010
Thanks Mafe I will get back to you shortly
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by zubeyr(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2010
@Mafe did you get my email
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by ibis: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2010
@ all, where is mafe now?

mafe any updates?
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by mafe23(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2010
ibis:

@ all, where is mafe now?

mafe any updates?

Thank you for looking out for me Ibis. By the special grace of GOD, I am presently in Washington, DC. To GOD be the glory. And to all of you (silent readers, constructive critics and my GOD sent Angels) I appreciate you all. JEHOVAH knows where the shoe pinches in your lives. May HE comfort and keep all of you, for years and years and years to come, in sound health,divine provision,divine guidance and unmerited favour

@ Zubeyr

Thanks for your e-mail. I replied you already. Please do check your inbox for the latest I sent to you last week
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by Lastbourne(m): 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2011
@mafe23

If I may where in d.c are you ? I am at Riverdale road area of hyattsville, very close to washignton d.c
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by JeSoul(f): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2011
Hi Lastbourne, Mafe is no longer in DC. He's in Massachusetts now.
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by PatKing(f): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2011
weldone to all who made this possible.
Has he gotten his SSN?
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by mafe23(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2011
@ PatKing

Thanks for your concern. Yes, I now have my SSN. I am gradually adapting to the weather, food and culture shock. I'll appreciate any job leads from you.
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by LaNiger(m): 3:58am On Feb 07, 2011
Hi Mafe,

I've been following this thread online. Welcome to the U.S.A. I'm also based in MASS and would like to assist you in finding a job. Feel free to use me as a resource for your job search or career advice.

Send me your email address and phone number and I'll give you a call to discuss further. My email address is rayofhope@msn.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by bintab(f): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2011
i am very impressed with the way some people think pass what is happening in nigeria world to help out a brother in need. May Amighty God bless you all and take care of all you affairs. Thank you again and again.
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by pslm23(f): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2011
I am in awe at what I just saw happen here. Tears filled my eyes and my heart was filled with so much pride and joy because i come from a country where the people have each others back when the going gets tough. To make time and open your hearts and purse strings for a total stranger is something that I never thought could happen between Nigerians because of the fear of 419 and scams.

Mafe did his homework and presented his case perfectly. He did not loose his composure, temper and sense of purpose when all the nay sayers were going at him. He took time to explain himself, gave personal information to back up his story which all turned out to be the truth. We all need to take a page from this young man's book. With God, truth, honesty and perseverance, nothing is impossible.

To all those that made this man's dream come true, may you all be richly blessed. May you receive a 1000 fold back what  you put out to help him. May sorrow never come your way and may the good Lord continue pouring His blessings on you all.

Mafe, you've prooved yourself. If you are ever in the New Jersey area and need assistance, let me know @ winrow245@msn.com
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by mafe23(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2011
@ LaNiger, Bintab & pslm 23

Thank you all. For the time you took to follow up my case actively and passively. God bless you all. Everyone of you. God knows where the shoe pinches. I pray that HE comforts and keeps you all.

@LaNiger & pslm 23, I'll keep in touch

To everyone who contributed to my life:

By the special grace of God, I hope to do you all proud and never make you all regret your compassion towards me. I hope to do my own part at redeeming the image of Nigeria, for generations yet unborn and giving back to my community. I hope to take full advantage positively of the social and educational opportunities here in the US.
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by Mylesudeh: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2011
Traveling to Lagos-Nigeria and its surrounding areas?? Let us provide you with a chauffeur driven car rental services. Our prices are remarkably low and our services are like never before seen in Nigeria!! www.unityglobalventures.com or call 202-459-2103
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by LaNiger(m): 4:43am On Feb 10, 2011
I would like to thank all those who contributed in one way or another to Mafe's trip to the U.S. As unbelievable as it may sound, Mafe's story turns out to be very true. My wife and I helped Mafe get a copy of his birth certificate from the hospital he was born in 2006. I also met Mafe two years ago at my sisters wedding in 2009 in Nigeria. Mafe and I are distant relatives and I was completely unaware of his plight and I am very grateful for all your help, words of support and advice.

Mafe and I are very much related and it is amazing how small this world is. I am in touch with Mafe now and he has a good head on his shoulder, I can assure you.

May God bless you all.
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by JeSoul(f): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2011
LaNiger:

I would like to thank all those who contributed in one way or another to Mafe's trip to the U.S. As unbelievable as it may sound, Mafe's story turns out to be very true. My wife and I helped Mafe get a copy of his birth certificate from the hospital he was born in 2006. I also met Mafe two years ago at my sisters wedding in 2009 in Nigeria. Mafe and I are distant relatives and I was completely unaware of his plight and I am very grateful for all your help, words of support and advice.

Mafe and I are very much related and it is amazing how small this world is. I am in touch with Mafe now and he has a good head on his shoulder, I can assure you.

May God bless you all.
Wow. This is awesome. So Mafe has other (real) family here in Mass besides me and my husband? wink he is our adopted brother and definitely has a great head on his shoulders. God will continue to direct and bless his footsteps. Thank you LaNiger, where in Mass are you? and may God bless you too!
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by LaNiger(m): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2011
JeSoul: I live in Malden, I currently in Dallas, TX at the moment on a temporary assignment. Thanks for looking out for Mafe, and hopefully we can all catch up when I return to MASS in the summer.
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by JeSoul(f): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2011
LaNiger, I would very much like that smiley. We're west in Shrewsbury, and I'm sure Mafe's told you he's in Worcester, very close to us. Please do let us know when you're back in town, my husband and I would love to have you over for dinner smiley. Godbless!

Shoutout to my sister tsmith here. I got ur email from mafe but sorry I haven't sent you a proper email. I hope you and your whole family are well. Be blessed!
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by Emmyk(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2011
So touching. I just saw this thread today and read all through as if the posts should not come to an halt.
If only the so-call Nigerian scammers are clean as Mafe, YOU BET NIGERIA WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE/NAME! [color=red] FOR ALL THOSE WHO REACHED OUT TO MAFE NO MATTER HOW LITTLE, YOU SHALL KNOW NO LACK IN YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME; AS THIS YEAR SHALL BE UNLIMITED BREAKTHROUGH FOR US ALL.
cheer cheesy
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by Omonla(f): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2011
Just saw this thread.
OMG, that there are people with such compassion and kindness still existing from our Naija. Thank God for you, and thank God that a remnant of Nigerians remains that still reaches out to help genuine cases, despite the imbecilic scammers among us.

@OP, I rejoice with you on your happy ending. Welcome to America.

God bless 'a' Nigeria that overlooks ethnic, political and etc divide in order to reach out to those who are truly in need.
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by tsmith(f): 3:00am On Feb 12, 2011
Didnt know this thread was still live.

Je Soul - Holla back at you. I did want to mail you, but I didnt want to jump my guns, so asked Mafe to check if it was okay with you first, now that i know,

Thanks for all the behind the scene moves and help, Mafe carried has me along all this while.

Mafe - Apologies for I havent been the good big sister this year, I have been so caught up with the Life and its baggages, but i bet Je Soul is doing a great job there, so I got no need to worry.

Hoping to come to the US this year,though MA is not in my path, It would be nice to stop over and meet up with some great people I now regard as family.
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2011
Re: Call To Nairalanders In The Us by ojdollars(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2012
@Mafe, where in the US are you? I would like to speak with you. My email is onoriodelucky@yahoo.com, your thread inspire me. Just send me your number, I will holla at you. I'm in the US presently.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For OET Candidates / Please Suggest A Hotel Close To USA Embassy Lagos / Travel From Abuja To Illoko-ilesa Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.