Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Can You Read This? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Read This? (1157 Views)

Lol, If You Read And You Don't Laugh, Forget It, Your Problem Is Spiritual. / I bet if you read this joke ull click like / If You Read This, You Must Laff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Read This? by deyour(f): 10:41am On May 09, 2007
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Re: Can You Read This? by kike001(f): 1:25pm On May 09, 2007
YEAH YAEAH so far d First n d last word r in d same place we can alway read it thanks 2 our brain
Re: Can You Read This? by Mustay(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2007
Pinky and d Brain
Re: Can You Read This? by 2Angels1: 9:25pm On May 01, 2010
deyour:

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can read this, you have a strange mind too
can u read this? only 55 people can
i couldnt believe that i could actually understand what i was reading.the phenomenal power of the human mind,according to research at Cambridge University,it dosent matter in what order the letters in a word are,the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place.The rest can be in a total mess and u can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole.Amazing huh?yeah and i always thought spelling was important!
Re: Can You Read This? by drax(m): 3:13am On May 05, 2010
Re: Can You Read This? by kenypumpin: 11:51am On May 05, 2010
drax:

Yes,i read it witout any problem.hakuna matata

lol, u try !
Re: Can You Read This? by karo93: 1:12pm On May 05, 2010
the words are visible for anyone who deals in codes and languages like me so i read it with ease.i was even surprised at the swiftness of decoding it.

you may even be right about not needing to spell correctly

(1) (Reply)

Make My Own Joke Website Under 30 Minutes / Naughty Johnny! / Usa No Pass Us Jare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.