Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) (48689 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports / Mohamed Salah Poses With His Daughter (Photo) / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by GistMore12: 2:58am On Jun 25, 2019
GistMore.com

Beautiful daughter to soccer star, Jay Jay Okocha, Danielle, turned 21 yesterday, June 24 and her proud father is not letting the day pass without showering her with good wishes.

Jay Jay Okocha, the ex-Super Eagles captain shared this lovely photo of his beautiful daughter and wrote:

Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter Dani, wishing you all the very best in life in good health and your heart desires.’

Just over the weekend, Danielle shared cute new photos while she was out with her friends on her Instagram page.

No doubt, the pretty lady, who looks a lot like her father, is really a sight to behold as she couldn’t help but gush over herself.

The legendary footballer got married to his wife, Nkechi Okocha in 1997.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/see-what-jay-jay-okocha-wishes-his-beautiful-daughter-danielle-as-she-turns-21

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by GistMore12: 2:58am On Jun 25, 2019
See All her beautiful pictures ==> HERE

He wrote;

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by banty: 3:46am On Jun 25, 2019
She dey buy cream from bobrisky?

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 4:29am On Jun 25, 2019
banty:
lol you sef noticed

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by partnerbizz5(f): 6:40am On Jun 25, 2019
She should stop using bobrisky's cream.
Btw i need her contacts cool

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by GISTBL0G: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2019
undecided
Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by IamSoProlific: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2019
Ned nwoko right now shocked tongue tongue

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by KendrickAyomide: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2019
cheesy she looks so yummy

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by YoungLionken(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2019
Highly talented player those days, but didn't serve your fatherland well with it. Just like Messi is talented but of less effect on his country side...

P.S. I don't understand that rough ugly wall behind Jay Jay...

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2019
kiss kiss She is pretty tho looks muscular kinda. Abi na my eyes dey pain me self shocked

11 Likes

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by jeeqaa7(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2019
Jj
Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by Offpoint1: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2019
Bleached skin, ugly face, kpomo mouth, shapeless body and 10 gallons of pain on her face....

At 21 she's already looking like a 35 years old
, I wonder what she'll look like at 31

Great people always end up with /#*(& children, I don't why.

Quote me make your street transformer blow before Friday.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by Learnstuffs: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2019
tongue

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by crazyABO(m): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2019
This her knee is imported grin

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by majamajic(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2019
ho
Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by BizLifeE: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2019
So, the girl is already 21 years old?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by Flier: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2019
banty:
And it seems Okocha is using part of the cream

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by Uchenaija: 9:56am On Jun 25, 2019
We love you and everything from you grin

Meanwhile need quality suit? Check my signature
Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by Junkie1: 9:56am On Jun 25, 2019
SHE SPOILT HER SKIN SHE'S LOOKING LIKE BLACK AND WHITE TV

HOWEVER SHE GOT GOOD DICC SVCKING LIPS I BET SHE SPENDS MOST OF HER TIME ON HER KNEES IT'S ALSO PART OF THE REASON THEY LOOK MESSED UP

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by HumanHairLovers(f): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2019
They look lovely together.

Get beautiful too with this original human hair. Check my signature
Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by Olisakeys: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2019
Yummy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2019
Can someone help me with her number!!!
I want to ask her something
Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2019
Igbo amaka

6 Likes

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2019
I pity Okocha!

If Ned should see this his daughters picture, he should just start preparing to be his compulsory in-law

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by Tinaagboba: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2019
Thoes lips tho.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by LANDLORD72: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Ned nwoko right now shocked tongue tongue
Ned Nwoko waiting for the right time to strike

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by Emodeee: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2019
Ripe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soraja Vucelic Crashes A ₦85m Lambo Into Swimming Pool,Blames High Heels / Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 / Ahmed Musa Hosts Nigerian Local League Players At His Mansion In Jos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.