Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) (48741 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports / Mohamed Salah Poses With His Daughter (Photo) / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by Olorunnim: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
I dislike girls with inferiority complex they're never satisfied look at this one na bleaching.
Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
YoungLionken:
Highly talented player those days, but didn't serve your fatherland well with it. Just like Messi is talented but of less effect on his country side...

P.S. I don't understand that rough ugly wall behind Jay Jay...
Okocha won the nation's Cup in 1994..

Your comment should be directed to Kanu of Nigeria and Drogba of Cotedvoire...

According to your logic, they didn't serve their countries well.

Sunday Mba served Nigeria better than Kanu

Gervinho served Cotedvoire better than Drogba

What a logic!!!!

Messi keep making people talk like babies..

Why is he the most hated player in the world??
Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by YoungLionken(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Psoul:

He is real. He doesn't fake. He takes his pics wherever he wants. Post it as raw as it is. Not all those fake people snapping pics in front of another person's beautiful houses. In and around hotels thinking that beautiful environment will make them rich.

Jay Jay can snap anywhere and it wouldn't matter. What matters is hw much he has.
So my brother, forget about the rough and ugly wall behind him.

You're right bro. Thumbs up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by ogbonti: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Ned nwoko right now shocked tongue tongue

If I hear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by IamSoProlific: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
ogbonti:

If I hear grin

Like say she reach Regina ba
Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by YoungLionken(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
eni4real:
Okocha won the nation's Cup in 1994..

Your comment should be directed to Kanu of Nigeria and Drogba of Cotedvoire...

According to your logic, they didn't serve their countries well.

Sunday Mba served Nigeria better than Kanu

Gervinho served Cotedvoire better than Drogba

What a logic!!!!

Messi keep making people talk like babies..

Why is he the most hated player in the world??
Kanu won the 1993 U-17 world cup in Japan, Atlanta 1996 in America and came 2nd AFCON 2000

Nwankwo Kanu was at a disadvantage due to his health(cardiac)issues.

On your last two paragraphs, I won't reply you positively because of your unintelligent response...
Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by Autotech312(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
I swear without make up this babe no fine at all. Abi na only me see am?
Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
YoungLionken:

Kanu won the 1993 U-17 world cup in Japan, Atlanta 1996 in America and came 2nd AFCON 2000

Nwankwo Kanu was at a disadvantage due to his health(cardiac)issues.

On your last two paragraphs, I won't reply you positively because of your unintelligent response...

Under 20 World cup, Olympic gold medal and World cup silver medal that is tagged "useless" for Messi, now make Kanu a Legend right

It is not about any health issue. Kanu still won FA cup for Portsmouth as an aged player, almost a decade after the Olympics...

How people don't talk about Kanu's missed penalty in 2000 Nation's cup still baffle me but Messi must be tagged a Failure in order to score a cheap point...

That guy want to extend his disrespect to Okocha...so, I have to remind him that Kanu is useless for Nigeria despite his talent.
Sunday Mba is better than Kanu because he won an international trophy tongue

And Drogba is useless for Cotedvoire, Gervinho is far better than him because he has an international trophy tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by Ricardo111: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
A brand is the set of expectations, memories, stories and relationships that, taken together, account for a consumer’s decision to choose one product or service over another.”

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by NwannekaUloma(f): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
She looks masculine
Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by ebi2014: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Olisakeys:
Yummy

i swear, craze people full here
Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by ugwu8393: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
Its available tonight..

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by YoungLionken(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
eni4real:
Under 20 World cup, Olympic gold medal and World cup silver medal that is tagged "useless" for Messi, now make Kanu a Legend right

It is not about any health issue. Kanu still won FA cup for Portsmouth as an aged player, almost a decade after the Olympics...

How people don't talk about Kanu's missed penalty in 2000 Nation's cup still baffle me but Messi must be tagged a Failure in order to score a cheap point...

That guy want to extend his disrespect to Okocha...so, I have to remind him that Kanu is useless for Nigeria despite his talent.
Sunday Mba is better than Kanu because he won an international trophy tongue

And Drogba is useless for Cotedvoire, Gervinho is far better than him because he has an international trophy tongue tongue

You brought in comparison into this. Messi and Kanu are not in the same class, I never compared them but, only made reference to Messi when talking about Okocha's quasi-effectiveness for his country side... Okocha or Messi, is better than kanu... Messi is more compared to Kanu, an adage says"to who much is given, much is expected".

I only took Sunday Mba better than N. Kanu and likewise Gervinho over D. Drogba as a joke. I really enjoyed the joke....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
YoungLionken:

You brought in comparison into this. Messi and Kanu are not in the same class, I never compared them but, only made reference to Messi when talking about Okocha's quasi-effectiveness for his country side... Okocha or Messi, is better than kanu... Messi is more compared to Kanu, an adage says"to who much is given, much is expected".

I only took Sunday Mba better than N. Kanu and likewise Gervinho over D. Drogba as a joke. I really enjoyed the joke....

Okocha is better than Kanu is another joke tho. Very nice joke...

Who is the greatness player for Ivory Coast?? Drogba or Yaya Toure?

Drogba was useless in Ivory Coast tho just like Messi in Argentina grin
Re: Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) by ogbonti: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Like say she reach Regina ba

She no reach Regina the H oe, abi?

How many people you know in Nigeria are privileged to be born in wedlock, by a legend, millionaire in dollars with verifiable income?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record / Governor Hope Uzodinma Receives Chiamaka Nnadozie At Government House, Owerri / Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.