Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards (2177 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Lady Bares Her Boobs At Davido's 26th Birthday Party / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by chimjoshjuan: 5:39am On Jun 25, 2019
Tanerélle, an American singer has reacted to the negative comments about her saggy boobs which she flaunted at the 2019 BET Awards. 

The American singer had attended Sunday’s BET Awards, looking and feeling good in a low-cut dress which exposed some of her chest.  Tanerélle who reacted to the negative comments about her saggy boobs flaunted at the event,  said she initially had taped one breast, but “looked at it & made a conscious decision to take it off because I actually loved the way my natural breasts looked in comparison to the ‘perfect’ option.”

“To all the negative comments about today’s look, I don’t need to lift my breast[s] to wear a f***ing dress,” she wrote. “I’m a woman and my natural t**s hang and I f***ing love it and I have no intention of changing it to suit your gaze. I’m out here living my dreams. Focus on better things.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/25/singer-tanerelle-reacts-to-negative-comments-about-her-saggy-boobs-at-bet-awards/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by chimjoshjuan: 5:41am On Jun 25, 2019
angry angry angry angry
Re: Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by chimjoshjuan: 5:41am On Jun 25, 2019
angry angry angry >
Re: Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by itspzpics(m): 5:54am On Jun 25, 2019
Isok u try

1 Like

Re: Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by overdrive(m): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2019
mba MBA mba this is a no no no.olympus has fallen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by princeade86(m): 6:25am On Jun 25, 2019
fall on u below me.
Re: Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by Kovuh: 6:28am On Jun 25, 2019
Her flat boobs, her business
Re: Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by BravoDe: 6:31am On Jun 25, 2019
Olympus has fallen, local man is disgusted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by ceejayMAX(m): 6:34am On Jun 25, 2019
HER TITS,HER BUSINESS.

1 Like

Re: Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:35am On Jun 25, 2019
that boobs is an eyesore to say d leaat

1 Like

Re: Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by CreepyBlackpool: 6:38am On Jun 25, 2019

“To all the negative comments about today’s look, I don’t need to lift my breast[s] to wear a f***ing dress,” she wrote. “I’m a woman and my natural t**s hang and I f***ing love it and I have no intention of changing it to suit your gaze. I’m out here living my dreams. Focus on better things.”

gringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Love gini?cheesy

Aunty has developed a self coping mechanism. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by partnerbizz5(f): 6:39am On Jun 25, 2019
Stop body shaming people.
A person not emotionally strong can take his life because of this.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by Gabson001(m): 6:41am On Jun 25, 2019
Is that breast?

1 Like

Re: Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 25, 2019
For all the "Olympus has fallen" typists. Get a life.

Her boobs, her life.

I don't understand how it's even your business.

Besides, I suspect that it's the ones who condemn the most that will likely jK.Off with her pic.

1 Like

Re: Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by LisaAnne(f): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2019
You blatantly exposed it so obviously people would comment

1 Like

Re: Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2019
This one nah bathroom slippers

1 Like

Re: Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by Timmypromise(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2019
Slippers

1 Like

Re: Singer Tanerélle Reacts To Negative Comments About Her Saggy Boobs At BET Awards by Aidejay(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2019
AS SHE SAID
FOCUS ON BETTER THINGS
she seff she know

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Never Got Pregnant And Engaged To Jeremi - Kemi Olunloyo reveals / Bbnaija: Mercy And Ike Show Us What L#ve Is At Midnight- Video / #bbnaija: Newly Evicted Housemate Venita Opens Up On The Real Character Of Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.