Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (144741 Views)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Lady Bares Her Boobs At Davido's 26th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by lalasticlala(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
Davido has rubbished rumours that he would not be getting married to Chioma, The Chef Chi because of the Peruzzi unconfirmed rumours.

Davido who is in Dubai with Chioma to attend his elder brother, Adewale Adeleke and Kani's white wedding, shared a photo of him grabbing Chioma’s boobs at the wedding event.

Davido captioned the Instagram picture:

"ALL MINES !! Bleep YALL!!"

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Serious??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by MrPresident1: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nice bosoms, very beautiful.

Firm perky bosoms are a woman's pride anyday grin

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2020
Pity for the igbo girl Chioma. She aint happy with all these rubbish that David the kid is doing butm money has revoked her right to freedom of speech. Imagine posting a pics with me grabbing my wife's b**bs?
Whatever point he is trying to prove, there are better reasonable methods of proving it. Of course, i dont blame her. Which lady out there would want to loose the fame and wealth of obo over him grabbing her b**bs
Davido has bought over her body in his mind

565 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by HallaDaTruth: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Kenneygirl(f): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
This boy has no respect

289 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by JasonScoolari: 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
It seems Davido is not just an ambassador for Pepsi, the dude is also an ambassador for boobs.

I have always been an ambassador as well but I don't go about squeezing my product publicly.

Good looking out to the Adeleke's.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Sunofgod(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Irresponsible parents.......where have they dumped that poor child since?

[img]https://media1./images/01ad3915522e2dfc52b69bd84865b4bf/tenor.gif?itemid=10938624[/img]

427 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Houseofglam7(f): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Perfecttouchade: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Na so David omo ope(shokishitta voice) reach out to us for your Aluminium windows..below

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Xucxex1997: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Make I just pass

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Jh0wsef(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
I do not think I can see EMONEY doing all these nonsense. That guy is rich with sense and maturity.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by drizslim(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
No dispute. Don't come back telling us who cheated. Juss do d needful & walk her down the aisle, we don't value engagement in igbo

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Jh0wsef(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
okay
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kenneygirl:
This boy has no respect
The lady has no respect for herself either.

181 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Akanoaaa(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
This guy no wan get sense at all.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by ADRIAN88(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Na so e dey sweet for the Genesis...

65 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by OmoManU: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
The pic go gud for wanking undecided

5 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by SaintHilary(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wife or Not

THIS GUY DISRESPECTS THIS GIRL ALOT!

I just hope she's not JulietIbrahimed" soon

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Kennitrust(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
So good to know it

It's so beautiful

So sweet to hear that, that we have everything we needed here...

Influence and and wealth, the power to rules the world and the strengths to sit on top the world.

But dear, there is nothing wrong if you could gain the world

Just thank God for the strengths to gain the world.

But in everything, let try to mind the END.

it doesn't matter who are

It doesn't matter what you do...

Please, always try to give God a chance in your life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by datola: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nkan mi mi. E ma ba n du.
Enikan e ba yinmi yinmi dumi e ma ba du!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Their Issue not mine

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by ArmaniUhuru: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
All yours Ke!

You don pay dowry?

65 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by etrange: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mines?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Aturitoroman: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
So they finally posted this rubbish to FP. angry
angry
Useless mods keep shifting nonsense topic to fp

33 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Yankiss(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
No dulling. Chioma is truly pretty. That's the charm she used to rein in on OBO. She is indeed pretty. Gather here if you concur.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Kennitrust(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Still a growing kid

12 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by bonnyhope: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
this guy never mature sef

15 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by 77up(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kenneygirl:
This boy has no respect
If all the cheating palabas are true,did you think the level of respect will still be the same?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by tamonokare: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
This Chioma is a gold digger, she's ready to take any sh.t just for the money. Which reasonable girl wound allow this rubbish. Hold her breast disrespectfully in public and say it's all yours and the gold digger is there posing for camera.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by nanauju(f): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
All ye chioma's haters I hope y'all sleep well tonight cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Women In Africa / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.