Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) (83321 Views)

Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

Then explain how its Rubbish na
am i Answerable to you?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Amujale(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
Brightest04:

And if you want to go to heaven,please make the bible your friend,study it well to understand it and no one will mislead you.

No sir, if you want to presume a good afterlife, be obedient to your parents, elders, tutors and stay far away from the christian bible, quaran and any of their twisted and unAfrican contents as humanly possible.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

But i thought you said its Rubbish
Or is your heart already judging u
Look, i have no heart, God doesn't exist, Jesus never existed. it is all in your imaginations. grin hell doesn't exist, neither does heaven.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Amujale(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
God is an African first and foremost. Is universal yes i know.

When i picture the heavenly hosts, they are all black African.

When christians look at their depiction of Jesus, have you ever asked yourself, who the artist was.

A whitesic man drew those paintings.

An African did not draw those paintings.

I put it that all christians that believe in a white man as their God are misinformed and are infact worshiping Michelangelo di Lodovico Bucharroti Simoni and Zeus.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by ollah2: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
There's no heaven or hell - dead is dead fvckers
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
HeyCorleone:

So God doesn't want me to wear shorts or are you just happily stupid?
Wear shorts like how?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
Look, i have no heart, God doesn't exist, Jesus never existed. it is all in your imaginations. grin hell doesn't exist, neither does heaven.
Lol, wait till then!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
am i Answerable to you?
Then why did u say its Rubbish if u are not answerable to me
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

Then why did u say its Rubbish if u are not answerable to me
because you are dumb and Ignorant!, grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

Lol, wait till then!!!
Till when? grin grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
HeyCorleone:

So God doesn't want me to wear shorts or are you just happily stupid?
i wonder oo! grin grin God wants you to wear dress like his so called son Jesus.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
because you are dumb and Ignorant!, grin
Then how am i dumb and Ignorant Explain...
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

Wear shorts like how?
God wants us to wear dresses like his Gay son Jesus. grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
i wonder oo! grin grin God wants you to wear dress like his so called son Jesus.
Shorts like what
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
God wants us to wear dresses like his Gay son Jesus. grin
Your heart is really condemning u
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

Then how am i dumb and Ignorant Explain...
because you are A cretinous Gullible, who believes That God exists. grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

Your heart is really condemning u
You don't get it? i have no heart, You cretin! grin

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

Shorts like what
shorts like trousers, Tshirts and dresses. grin

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
shorts like trousers, Tshirts and dresses. grin
How are they Shorts
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
because you are A cretinous Gullible, who believes That God exists. grin
So why am i cretinous gullible and what makes u think God does not
exist Explain...
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
You don't get it? i have no heart, You cretin! grin
If you have no heart Then why are u pained
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Lorenzop: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
adoyi8:
One of the weirdest thing in this world is that about 4 billion people believe that humans were created by an egomaniac being to test their ability to praise and worship him. And that he will reward those that worship him well with an eternal life of praising and worshiping him.

How you atheist came to be what you are baffles me. Anyway....that's your cup of tea
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by ollah2: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
ogbonti:

Religion and traditional institutions

Outlaw the church and mosque, dethrone all traditional rulers and seize their crowns. Register all clergy's and imams of mega.churches and mosque including the dethroned traditional rulers as enemies of the state, to be supervised and put to work for their daily bread and corruption will be extinct

Once corruption is gone, Nigeria will take off like AIRFORCE 1

El rufai was gonna do just a bit of this but he was called names with plans to islamize kaduna even though the law was against the three religions in nigeria. We aint going anywhere with this kinda mental cap

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by ollah2: 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
piagetskinner:

That person doesn’t have sense

Nobody has the right to judge a church... leave that For God

Because even we that claim to be the judge are nowhere near perfect

Why are you guys completely stvpid?

1 Corinthians 5:12
What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church? Are you not to judge those inside?

1 Corinthians 5:13
God will judge those outside. "Expel the wicked person from among you."
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Going to hell after living a broke life in Nigeria is a perfect example of home away from home undecided
No it's not. If you don't believe me,light a candle and put a finger in the fire for 5 seconds,you will see nothing is comparable to hell.
Besides the Richest man in Africa lives in Nigeria,you think his life is hell? You think his children or grand children lives are hell You think like that because of your social status, hustle so that your kids will grow up thinking Nigeria is heaven.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

If you have no heart Then why are u pained
look, i am going to smoke some weed, join me..maybe few grams of weed will resset your gullible brains.. grin

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lordstephen9:
To all those who dislikes and hates tonto dike 4 her issues with her ex churchill I want u to ask yourself this few questions
1: is she really telling lies about her husband or there is truth in what she says
2: is churchill a good man.. And she will hate him 4 no just cause?
3: is churchill caring, loving, faithful and she will be saying his bad....
4: is he really an Internet fraudster or she is just lying

Pleas b very careful the way you judge someone
Why are you so senseless And someone used his/ her hard earned money to send you to school,what a waste undecided
Nobody is talking about Tonto or Churchill here,why derail the thread. Your mates are out there doing something meaningful with their lives you are here defending an embittered soul,that doesn't know of your miserable existence.shame sad
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Fpiszle(m): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
I swear...lol�
Joromi12:
very sadonic and sadistic church. my mum stills goes there. every thing in life even the one u cause no be ya fault na demons cause am. nonsense
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by armyofone(m): 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
MFM- They are peddlers of fears and lies. Read your bible and find your truth.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
look, i am going to smoke some weed, join me..maybe few gram of weed will resset your gullible brains.. grin
Lol, i pray you wont smoke away your sense completely!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
Rubbish! why bother arresting Armed robbers? or send them to jail? leave them for your Useless God to jugde.

Churches are liars and thieves.

That’s your cup of fermented tea.....your god might be useless I don’t care..
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
armyofone:
MFM- reason why Nigeria will never change! Instead of facing realities and life challenges you go spend your time in churches. They are peddlers of fears and lies.
Why the pastors aren't using money to better their communities i really don't know.

Are you guilty of the message?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder) / "Cat Turns Into An Old Woman In Lagos After Being Stoned By Boy" - Facebook User / Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.