Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077885 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ibime:
Y'all should just be grateful you bought Douglas Costa and not Cuadrado like we did when given the choice. I'll swap them in a jiffy

What do you have on scouting for this Douglas Costa guy. I am drawing blanks except for his 2 games vs Bayern and his limited appearances for Brazil

Your boy Ola John don enter England

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

What do you have on scouting for this Douglas Costa guy. I am drawing blanks except for his 2 games vs Bayern and his limited appearances for Brazil

Your boy Ola John don enter England

Douglas Costa I used to scout back in 2009 when he was dubbed the new Ronaldinho. TBH, I don't know how his game has developed at Shakhtar except for the odd UCL game and Youtube highlights. He's a dribbler for sure, but I have not seen anything to suggest he is great at combining with teammates like Ribery does.

Where Ola John done go?

BTW, Germany U-21s are bing hammered by Portugal here. 3-0!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
I'm literally shaking with rage at this imminent transfer. Guardiola's transfer history has always been suspect and he has never been known for his prudence he is once again confirming it with this signing

Is it not the same Donetsk that has mostly provided flops (Fernandinho, Willian, Missitariyan) I wonder what it is about Costa that might be different considering he has spent 5 seasons there and has never been outstanding at any point

What is even more perplexing to me is the fact that he is a leftie and mostly plays on the right, however we already have Mueller and Robben there. If he is merely coming to add depth then we might as well go for:

Chadli
Julian Draxler
Herrmann
Viktor Fischer
Bellarabi
Felipe Anderson

Even Andre Ayew is available for FREE! And he would sacrifice his father Abedi Pele to play for Bayern Munich

Ibime:
Y'all should just be grateful you bought Douglas Costa and not Cuadrado like we did when given the choice. I'll swap them in a jiffy
Lool you cannot say that with a straight face I'm sure. This guy is not even a sure starter for Brazil, has no glaring strength then add that to the fact that at almost 25 he has never provided more than 15 goals (goals + assists) in a season and this looks like an accident waiting to happen
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ibime(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jesus, Portugal U-21s are firing Germany something stupid

5-0

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
pkasso:
In the words of Lordave;"Jisos Kraist!".So na Douglas Costa we carry money go burn.35 million euros for wetin? Our transfer dealings in the last year or two has been questionable.Sold Shaqiri and bought Douglas Costa.God punish Sammer and Pep angry
Don't yab pep o, he's the world best coach...tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
jimmy4x:

Don't yab pep o, he's the world best coach...tongue

You got that right. The nemesis of Jose Mouthrinho
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ibime:
Jesus, Portugal U-21s are firing Germany something stupid

5-0

Seems *suspicious*... shocked grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
I'm going on three days 'Awe funfun' just so we don't buy Douglas Costa

Just look at that phucking penalty he took vs Paraguay

5 years in Ukraine and one cannot point to a particular season where he was their best player
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Too late because I heard he is already having medicals unless you pray they detect eebola in his system, he is our player

The only soccour might be that I am hearing fees like 25-28m Euros which I can still stomach small unlike the gross 35m
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
I still won't welcome any winger whole heartedly if not Draxler
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fussballgott and Ana Ivanovic
Damn! Her legs are longer than Africa

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Costa is a Bayern player.....hehehe H might actually do well for the team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Done Deal:

Douglas Costa signs for FC Bayern Munich till the year 2020. €30m (£21.3m)

He will wear the number 11 last worn by Xherdan Shaqiri

Let's hope he is more Elber and less Breno

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
A40:
Fussballgott and Ana Ivanovic

Damn! Her legs are longer than Africa

I heard they might be getting married soon. Imagine o after nacking Sarah for almost a decade, he marries Ivanovic under a year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Even though I don't like this Costa transfer he's a Bayern player now and I would support him and wish him the best.

He was once named the new Ronaldinho whatever he needs to do to become even 70% of Dinho would be welcome.

If it means making jerry curls or damaging his teeth

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
Even though I don't like this Costa transfer he's a Bayern player now and I would support him and wish him the best.

He was once named the new Ronaldinho whatever he needs to do to become even 70% of Dinho would be welcome.

If it means making jerry curls or damaging his teeth

Hehehehehe ..... no be only jerry curls or damaging his teeth cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
I go give my full take on this Douglas Costa transfer later

raumdeuter:

I heard they might be getting married soon. Imagine o after nacking Sarah for almost a decade, he marries Ivanovic under a year
That's the irony of life. I'd take Ana over Sarah physically at least! Sarah was a bit too skinny for my taste

They look good together and e be like say Baba really like the babe because he's always watching her games

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:24am On Jul 02, 2015
The boys are back

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Now to Douglas Costa. We have signed him so its now obligatory to support him when he suits up for Die Roten

This doesn't stop me from stating my fears and observations anyway. Brazilian football at this moment is at an all-time low. Europe is littered with numerous fancy names that can't play shingbain. They are signed at obnoxious rates and simply fail to deliver even 50% (Willian, Hulk, Luiz, Fernandinho) and to be perfectly honest I have not seen enough from Douglas that suggests he can be any different

It is worrying that after 5 seasons in Europe and seeing him quite a few times even before last season I've never got off a match feeling Bayern needs to sign this guy. Maybe he's a late bloomer but at least guys like Missitariyan and Willian showed potential before bombing so badly. That Donetsk team is just loaded with Brazilians who are average to mediocre (Bernard, Taison, Alex Teixeira) and none of those who have left have gone on to make any noise in Europe . I'm also curious as to where he plays since we like to invert our wingers at Bayern, he is pretty much contending with Robben and Mueller in the right but I'd advise we shift him to the left since Ribery's return is unknown (I think he needs to start contemplating retirement)

The good thing about Costa is he is quick, very good ball control and while he doesn't have a high top speed he can at least accelerate and beat his marker at the initial stage, its his finishing, crosses and decision making that may not let him be great. He is physical too like we found out last season but could track back a bit more intelligently

I do feel we overpaid for him but let's just hope he delivers why we work on one more major signing on the wings. We absolutely have to go with the mindset that we won't have Robbery at the crucial stages of the season

Looks like the Shaq is heading to Stoke City

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is scoutnation youtube on Douglas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vXMjWyrGy0

I want to post something by Douglas Costa and I might get hammered by the spambot
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Below was what I copied from another site from aShaktar fan about Douglas Costa I hope Spambot wont ban me

Douglinhas was a raw little fellow in Grêmio, Shakhtar scouts that came to Brazil to watch and negotiate Alex Teixeira at first, accidently saw Douglas play and instantly added him to our plans. He was like 3 times faster in thinking, making decisions, speed dribbling than any of his opponents in Brazil, amount of talent in him was beyond any questions. He also played at U20 World Cup by that time. Clubs like MU were after him, but Shakhtar offer, as always, was more precise, quick, bald and confident than the others. We managed to get him for 6M euros in January 2010, same as Alex Teixeira.

And I must tell, the first half of the year of Costa in Shakhtar were trully astounishing. It was a pure bliss to watch him play. It felt like there were never ever a player in Shakhtar THAT talented. Nobody to this day made such a magical entrance. He scored loads of magnificent goals and seemed like Ronaldinho-esque dribbler. He also were a great free kick taker. Just see a short video, all the stuff here happened in 4 month period of early 2010.

He played in every attacking position at midfield (LWM, CAM/CF, RWM) almost equally at first year at Shakhtar, only to became exclusively RWM that cuts inside through center area later, making use of inverted foot tactics, with couple of games as left wingback (sic) last season.

Sadly enough, his magic dissapeared with a start of 2010/11 season. He lost his place in the starting lineup, though he still participated in almost every game coming to play last 15-35 minutes of each game, instantly empowering attacking flair with fresh pacy player, but he stoped scoring himself. His perfomances lacked consistency. Also, became evident his problems with physical conditions (both stamina for a full game and his unability to tackle anyone in physical-oriented ukrainian league), professionalism, attitude, showing how mood-dependant player he is, lacks of chemistry with partners and egoism on the pitch. It seemed like he wanted to play this game solo (which is always frowned upon by Lucescu), while losing his luck. On the contrary, Alex Teixeira who came with him but was a sub first 4 month took away his position at RWB, because he was the opposite of I said of DC, hardworking team-oriented professional that has less talent than Douglas. Highlights of second season.
http://video.shakhtar.com/ru/v2621

And then after a year being a sub and after departure/position changing of some players he ascended again, as more matured team player this time. His magic come on and off, he never ever scored that much no more, but he became more consistent that ever before. He improwed all those flaws I mentioned earlier. He was one hell of a pacey part of team movements now. But opponents eventually learned how he play and things became harder for him. He also became an avid assistant and passer, which he never got under his belt before and now maybe that's his most useful merit, ironically enough.

So, all and all, his attributes.

- speed (he's accelerating like Messi, reaching his top speed in a blink of an eye, dribbling with ball as fast as without him, but his top speed is althrough being way above average still not nearly the top comparing to world tops). He outdribbles lots of players just in acceleration momentum, not being able to run away if that fails. Costa using stepovers, with occassional elasticos and rarely rabonas to do that, but the older he gets he use them less but way more wisely and efficiently. Still, don't expect him being a dribbler more than a team player (strange comparing to what I said in his short history, huh?)

- weak right leg, which he improved a lot in Shakhtar, being completely monopedal creature in Brazil, still not nearly as good as left one. But he at least able to cross with it accurately now and scores on occassion
http://video.shakhtar.com/en/v7380

- his stamina is now very good, there will be no problem. On the other physical attributes, he's rather small and light, which was a problem first 2-3 years in Shakhtar, but not anymore, as he build enough muscles and experience in european football to engage in any kind of physical approaches, he also learned how to mark, to put on pressure and to tackle to a degree and his workrate is good. He jumps very high and can play with his head, but don't ever count on that, that's just isn't him and he still short.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
@chic2pimp
Ol boy una dey para oo! Bertolacci, Adriana and Carlos Bacca in one window! Plus una offload Muntari sef! Na just CM una need to challenge Juve now. And replacement for Montolivo cos he don lana

raumdeuter:
Below was what I copied from another site from aShaktar fan about Douglas Costa I hope Spambot wont ban me

Interesting observation but let's be honest the few times you saw Douglas did you see anything that stood out? I don't watch Ukranian League but I saw him vs Dortmund, Leverkusen, Man U and Chelsea and aside the odd goal he was just there.

We still need to get someone maybe Felipe or preferably Griezmann. I've given up on Ribery getting fit
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
The Douglas Costa I saw the last time doesnt have anything to contribute in our first team

Maybe as a backup sha

I hope he can prove me wrong sha or maybe get stung by a spider and jolt him to life

The kain transformation that DInho saw when he moved from PSG to Barca, Maybe we can pray for it on Costas life

But as at today ooo. I am not very hopeful
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 5:53am On Jul 03, 2015
Coincidence?? I don't think so.

Pls beat Arsenal 7-0, then buy Sanchez, Oezil and Cech.. grin. We at South West London will Push Cuadrado as part of the deal..

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 5:57am On Jul 03, 2015
diggz:

Hehehehehe ..... no be only jerry curls or damaging his teeth cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 6:09am On Jul 03, 2015
Just to make him like Ronaldinho?? grin
RONALDINHO IS GOD!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iconp(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
fellow bavarians, how una dey? glad a thread is here and up to date...we have a whataspp group operating as well as a fbook fan page,we would like you to join the whatsapp group on ‪+234 810 587 6586‬. its more discrete and majorly for bayern fans or bundesliga lovers. thanks,ifeanyi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iconp(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
hi bavarians...glad we are here..we are also on whatsapp and on fbook..via fb page...please join the whatsapp group on ‪+234 810 587 6586‬ lets discuss and interact as bavarians..its alot more discrete and more fun too..pls inform others,thanks,ifeanyi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iconp(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
raumdeuter:
The Douglas Costa I saw the last time doesnt have anything to contribute in our first team

Maybe as a backup sha

I hope he can prove me wrong sha or maybe get stung by a spider and jolt him to life

The kain transformation that DInho saw when he moved from PSG to Barca, Maybe we can pray for it on Costas life

But as at today ooo. I am not very hopeful

well true,remember how short we were last season and how it hunted us? he will improve just like franck improved from maresielle and robben from madrid(tho he was already w class)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bayern better forget this di Maria talk cos I get mad when I hear every new rumor, muller, Robben and cash for Maria ? HahahahHa, we can add some BMW cars too and give them our training ground .... Awon news oshi yen wan fe spoil day me..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lol the DailyFail

It seems the English have been cursed with mediocrity. Even their journalism is asinine

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.