Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (74092 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 8:15pm On May 03, 2009
New thread.  .  .hope for retention of both our trophies.  .  .yes we can! cool grin

By the way, why is our thread always the first to get to 100?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by aieromon(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2009
i'd say,cristalz!

didnt you just start this thread a few weeks ago?guess they love us,hate us and then love us again cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Tmoni(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2009
Glory Glory Man Utd,

Hope all dem bad people dnt find their way here,
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Phony200(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2009
Like that dreadlocked militant Timaya will say, We'll kill dem mama, dem papa. Hurray for the new thread. Hopefully, this will be one where tales will be told of our awesome title defending season. First bus stop is them gaynners. Bring it on, I'd say!
Toast everyone to new beginnings. Cheers.
@Cristalz, it's not surprising. The Red Devil thread is the crown jewel of the sports section, where the party never stops. Where the party'll never stop grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Dammyray(m): 9:03pm On May 03, 2009
cuz we are the best
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by dayokanu(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2009
Because they are the scums of the earth

the filth of the earth, criminals, evil people are scummies
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by mukina2: 9:22pm On May 03, 2009
Dayo you';ll pay for copyright o angry grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 03, 2009
First to reach 100 pages always.
The devil has many followers. tongue

As per bad belle people,
We rebuke them in Fergies name. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 10:06pm On May 03, 2009
@DK
  Isn't it funny that you still keep coming back here since we're so negative? tongue grin

@Phony200/aieromon
  Na wa o.  .  .they all still followed us to the new thread. Panting after the best with saliva drooling down the corners of their mouths, as usual. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by mukina2: 10:20pm On May 03, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cristalz i give up grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Tmoni(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2009
A bit Offtopic discussion here

My God, did anybody see Liverpool's last goal against Newcastle, It was like Liverpool were defending the freekick

Newcastle's defence is just a big shame, ,

Shambles would be a kind way to describe Newcastle,

Did u guys hear Liverpool supporters singing for Alan Shearer, "You should have remained on TV",  grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 10:41pm On May 03, 2009
Without a doubt, someone pays DayoTWATnu to be a consummate IDIOT!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by mukina2: 10:46pm On May 03, 2009
Insulting or name calling on a new thread can get you banned angry tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 10:48pm On May 03, 2009
mukina2:

Insulting or name calling on a new thread can get you banned angry tongue grin

But it won't get DayoTWATnu banned for saying respectable members of this thread are scums of the earth!!!
You need Jesus!! angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tubabie(f): 10:48pm On May 03, 2009
Glory, glory Man united! cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by mukina2: 10:50pm On May 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

But it won't get DayoTWATnu banned for saying respectable members of this thread are scums of the earth!!!
You need Jesus!! angry
tongue tongue dont you call respectable arsenal fans gayners? grin

no name calling please grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Sauron1: 10:53pm On May 03, 2009
mukina2:

tongue tongue dont you call respectable arsenal fans gayners? grin

What is respectable about some bunch of losers supporting Arsenal?
The whole Arsenal outfit are clueless. . . .No league title in 6 seasons.
No single title in 4 seasons and you Arses group together with broken dreams. . . .
Shame on y'all!!

no name calling please grin grin

DayoTWATnu himself knows he is an asswipe!!!
Who woulda thunk a man with that size of a head can be dat daft? cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by mukina2: 10:55pm On May 03, 2009
one more name calling and you'll see angry grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 11:35pm On May 03, 2009
Hey, children.  .  .quit squabbling,k? grin

There's enough Dayokanu to go around. cheesy grin

@Tmoni
Didn't see the game, but I heard the gist. It's not entirely Alan's fault, I mean, where was Newcastle on the table when he took over? He's not a magician.
Sad to see 'em get relegated, but there's still tiny hope. Still a few more games to go.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Cristalz(f): 12:08am On May 04, 2009
I'm missing 3 people tonight, one, ndumart. Where is that gentle, sensible dude? Two, J-K.

And three, the funny Dr. Dre.  .  .chief of NL Hospital,lol. grin Memories.  .  .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by dayokanu(m): 6:01am On May 04, 2009
Scums are Twats without any class at all.

See this scum calling me names in front of my missus. what disrespect. Well what can one expect from a grimy scumtwat
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Moonstone(f): 7:20am On May 04, 2009
Our thread is always the first to reach 100 because they just love to hate us.
The Silly goats are envious of us and secretly just want to be us.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dayokanu, I don't blame you. I'm surprised you still have the mouth to talk after Barca shut y'all up.  angry angry
I heard you landed in ICU that week but if I were you I would stay off this thread until I regain a lil' pride.

Gaynners and Chelsea fans are the definition of classless.
Such hooligans support those sad teams.
It's kind of heart breaking actually.
I wish I could lend them a bit of Red Devilish class. They could use a bit of that.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Nobody: 7:39am On May 04, 2009
dayokanu has risen.
Was looking for you all this while.
You don recover your mouth,abi?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by tkb417(m): 9:17am On May 04, 2009
New Thread, New Month, New Trophies(hopefully

yep. 4 games more in the epl and we only need 7 more points to take our 18th title shocked
2 more games left in the UCL to win the trophy back to back shocked

if ure not supporting UTD, then too bad.

whos next? Arsenal?
i laff in pidgin, M-U-R-D-E-R will be the case in London tmr.

One United!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by sholabanke(m): 11:39am On May 04, 2009
best thread so far

United for life
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2009
Congrats to the mods for the new thread!!
I swear i will give Dayo e-otapiapia if he doesn't take his time grin grin shocked
Muki, warn your e-sweetheart. Stop deceiving him!!

Mancs,
Update on tomorrow's game.
Rio is very much ok to start tomorrow. Only Wes Brown and Evra are doubts. Evra should be ok though!!

Rio trains in semi-final squad.
Two senior defenders missed United's training session on Monday morning
but Rio Ferdinand wasn't one of the absentees.

The central defender now seems set to fulfil Sir Alex Ferguson's hope that he'll be "alright for Tuesday.
"Rio had been visited by the club doctor as he recovered from the lung bruising he suffered
in the Champions League semi-final first leg clash against Arsenal.

Wes Brown and Patrice Evra were the pair who missed training.
Brown had been touted for a comeback on the bench at Middlesbrough on
Saturday but as it turned out, he wasn't named among the seven substitutes.
Evra did play at the Riverside Stadium and was on the receiving end of some robust challenges;
however Sir Alex Ferguson told MUTV in his post-match interview:
"Patrice got a knock but I don’t think it’s anything serious."

Sir Alex Ferguson opted to hold United's pre-match training session at
Carrington rather than the Emirates Stadium on the eve of Tuesday's second-leg clash.

The Reds travel down to London early on Monday afternoon, and
more team news will follow when Sir Alex conducts his press conference in the capital at 17:00 BST.

The players training at Carrington were as follows: Van der Sar, Foster, Kuszczak; Neville,
Rafael, Eckersley, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evans; Ronaldo, Anderson, Giggs, Park, Carrick,
Nani, Scholes, Fletcher, Gibson; Berbatov, Rooney, Tevez, Welbeck, Macheda.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by mukina2: 1:09pm On May 04, 2009
what is e-otapiapia? angry
Hemp! Hemp! Hemp! hoooray!!!!! tongue
take your time oh grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2009
mukina2:

what is e-otapiapia? angry
Hemp! Hemp! Hemp! hoooray!!!!! tongue
take your time oh grin

You may benefit from a wonderful dose of the e-cockroach poison if you e-kiss him or _ _ _ _ him!! tongue grin
I didn't say anything ooh!! i am now born again since easter cool cool
So just warn him to be clear of Mancs. Aiight? wink

your own na Criz go handle am wella!! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by mukina2: 1:38pm On May 04, 2009
You change shocked grin

whats that on your right hand? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by dayokanu(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2009
Dayo you';ll pay for copyright o

You know what is yours is mine also and vice versa. Where do I pay to? Our joint account?

Dayokanu, I don't blame you. I'm surprised you still have the mouth to talk after Barca shut y'all up. Angry Angry
I heard you landed in ICU that week but if I were you I would stay off this thread until I regain a lil' pride.

Moonstone is this how you would pay me back ?
Why dont you tell the forum how I woke you up from your coma the day Liverpool did you in.
When you were almost at the point of no return at Tulane medical Center.
Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed sister.

dayokanu has risen.
Was looking for you all this while.
You don recover your mouth,abi?

I have been around all the while. What do you want me to say about scummies playing Gayyners? They can break each other legs and jaws for all I care

I swear i will give Dayo e-otapiapia if he doesn't take his time Grin Grin Shocked
Muki, warn your e-sweetheart. Stop deceiving him!

Hemp after smoking Igbo you drink ota pia pia and rat poison on top. Yeah No wonder.
Dont you think you need to fumigate this thread with your breath?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by HNIC(m): 2:22pm On May 04, 2009
Tmoni:

Did u guys hear Liverpool supporters singing for Alan Shearer, "You should have remained on TV", grin grin
Yeah, The irritant should have remained on TV.
Always 'running mouth' and dissing the Arsenal at every opportunity on MOTD.
Yorubas say 'Enu dun r'ofo'(Its damn easy to cook a pot of vegetables with your mouth)
Now Alan has seen how it is !!!!
Toon Army will play in the championship next season. grin
Oh, What a shame!!! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! by Emperoh(m): 2:57pm On May 04, 2009
dayokanu:

Hemp after smoking Igbo you drink ota pia pia and rat poison on top. Yeah No wonder.
Dont you think you need to fumigate this thread with your breath?
So as to remove cockroach and thread flies like you tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.