Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1070840 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
4-1 vs Valencia

I only caught the last 15mins and I saw the younging

Kurt, Hojbjerd, Kimmich, Bernat Gaudino Green
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
4-1 win vs Valencia. Never knew Chinko folks support Bayern too. Impressive turnout at the Bird's Nest

Nice display from the boys today. Apart from Ulreich's gaffe I was blown away by our game

This Douglas Costa might not be a bad signing afterall. Was beating defenders with consummate ease and it looks like he and Thiago are already building up real Chemistry

Mueller looking very sharp as usual. Scored twice.

Lewandowski absolutely took a dump on Mustafi. Lol Mustafi makes Rafinha look like Cafu. How did that wasteman get into the Nationalmannschaft? I'm not saying Joachim Loew is taking bribes but goodness that guy can be ridiculously mediocre at times

We face Inter and Guangzhou next.

Lordave:
I'm also happy to hear this news.

But someone of Verrati age would have been better.

Let's get Draxler for Ribery.
I think the leadership looked at our three young prospects and decided signing someone too close to their age might hamper their growth. Vidal is a good intermediate option. If he gives us three good years then at least one probably two of our in house guys are ready to step up which also means we don't have to spend unnecessarily

I think we could use a guy like Vidal especially in elite Europe

Imagine a midfield of Thiago,Vidal,Javi or Javi,Vidal and Goetze
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
A40:
4-1 win vs Valencia. Never knew Chinko folks support Bayern too. Impressive turnout at the Bird's Nest

Nice display from the boys today. Apart from Ulreich's gaffe I was blown away by our game

This Douglas Costa might not be a bad signing afterall. Was beating defenders with consummate ease and it looks like he and Thiago are already building up real Chemistry

Mueller looking very sharp as usual. Scored twice.

Lewandowski absolutely took a dump on Mustafi. Lol Mustafi makes Rafinha look like Cafu. How did that wasteman get into the Nationalmannschaft? I'm not saying Joachim Loew is taking bribes but goodness that guy can be ridiculously mediocre at times

We face Inter and Guangzhou next.

I think the leadership looked at our three young prospects and decided signing someone too close to their age might hamper their growth. Vidal is a good intermediate option. If he gives us three good years then at least one probably two of our in house guys are ready to step up which also means we don't have to spend unnecessarily

I think we could use a guy like Vidal especially in elite Europe

Imagine a midfield of Thiago,Vidal,Javi or Javi,Vidal and Goetze
You're right!
How about getting a winger as Ribery back up? A winger who plays from the left flank.

We beat Valencia today, (from the highlight I saw) seems Lahm played from the midfield,I think Pep has no plans of returning to his natural right back position. Our midfield is overcrowded.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lordave:
You're right!
How about getting a winger as Ribery back up? A winger who plays from the left flank.

We beat Valencia today, (from the highlight I saw) seems Lahm played from the midfield,I think Pep has no plans of returning to his natural right back position. Our midfield is overcrowded.
It seems to me Guardiola is fixated on playing as many midfielders as possible but let's see what happens when Robbery and Vidal arrive. He will have to move Lahm back to right back at some point.

Lahm played really well today
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:35am On Jul 19, 2015
A40:

It seems to me Guardiola is fixated on playing as many midfielders as possible but let's see what happens when Robbery and Vidal arrive. He will have to move Lahm back to right back at some point.

Lahm played really well today

I am positive that with Vidal coming it would force his hand on Lahm and maybe Alaba back to their normal position

Lack of players was his excuse for using Lahm in DM. I cant wait to see lahm back at RB

He cant bench Vidal, Also Thiago would play when fit and one of ALonso, Hojbjerg, Rode Martinez would also join in midfield
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:35am On Jul 19, 2015
Lordave:
You're right!

COsta might be Ribery's backup, Muller to backup Robben and Lewandoski and Gotze for Thiago
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Journalist: What do you think about your trip to China?

Muller: Don't you have another question?

Journalist: What's your opinion on Arturo Vidal?

Muller: Alright, I'll take the first question
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
JuventusFC ✔@juventusfcen
Marotta: "@kingarturo23 has expressed his desire to embark on a different experience, as did Ogbonna, Tevez and Pirlo."
7:24 AM - 20 Jul 2015
196 196 Retweets 50 50 favorites
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
“Gotze definitely fits the bill but he's very much a Bayern player so clearly we haven't opened formal talks. But if and when the club or player expressed the desire for a new challenge, we'd be the first to try to open formal discussions to see if we could get a deal done.”

Another Bayern-related topic for the Juventus executive to discuss was the situation of Arturo Vidal, who has been heavily linked with a transfer in the other direction.

He confirmed that the Chilean had asked to move on to pastures new and expects the loose ends of the deal to be tied up shortly.

“Juventus is not a selling club and players aren’t transferred unless they ask to leave. This is what happened in the cases of Pirlo, Tevez, Ogbonna and also Vidal, who expressed his desire to try a different experience.

“His contract here would have expired in 2017, while it appears he’ll be signing a five-year deal with Bayern, which is very important for his future.”

http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2015/marotta-targets-additional-recruits-.php
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2015
Hello Champions of Burndisligadown

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chrisley024(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Gotze with the lone goal vs Inter Milan today

Costa looks like a decent signing after all from the pre season games
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mathys: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
raumdeuter:
Gotze with the lone goal vs Inter Milan today

Costa looks like a decent signing after all from the pre season games

Your dreams cud finally come through I dare say grin

If I may,dont u think sending him to the salon for jerry curls and using hammer to scatter the guys dentition will help ur course for him to be the next dinho?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
mathys:

Your dreams cud finally come through I dare say grin

If I may,dont u think sending him to the salon for jerry curls and using hammer to scatter the guys dentition will help ur course for him to be the next dinho?

Yes ooo

ANything he fit do to help our team at this point. Jerry o, perming oo even if na braids or Brazilian weave
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2015
chrisley024:
Lahm: Muller to Utd possible.
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/9919798/philipp-lahm-no-guarantees-over-thomas-muller-and-man-united?utm_medium=twitter

Another plucking is close grin
Haha this guy you are funny oo. Schweinsteiger was not plucked we let him go. You better pray you are able to get value for money from him, there is only so much riotous spending you can do before shyte hits the fan

€250m and we can start discussions
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAFI2HWYzYE

Some more Douglas Costa from yesterday's game

I must say he has really proven me wrong so far. I hope its not pre-season initial agidi sha but he has shown flashes that Ribery's continued absence could perhaps be a non-issue. He really took niggas to church yesterday as the video above shows. Even non Bayern fans kept hollering about how much of a quality signing he looks to be.

However he still has one critical flaw IMO. He seems pretty goal shy and is a little too fixated on passing when he gets into the final third. On a day the likes of Mueller, Lewandowski or Robben are not sharp in front of goal he might need to pick up the slack. So far I've seen little in that regard. Hopefully he works on it

Pre-seasons are for experimentation anyway but there were times I just didn't know who was playing where. Alaba is wasted at CB I hope Pep realizes this at some point. If he is adamant on playing 3 CBs (which Barca showed was a terrible idea) then at least wait till Javi is fit (I'd rather Javi play in midfield anyway)

Super Goetze from the bench to do the magic. My boy putting the work in, I'm confident he will deliver if he is trusted

Nice outing by Fabian Benko, we seem to have young players knocking on the door each year. Only 17 but showed decent potential. Definitely hope to see more of him this pre-season.

Something tells me Vidal could be our last major signing this window
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
With Costa coming good I won't have a major problem if vidal is our last signing.

Atimes looking at the team it looks crowded already maybe next season If we release Alonso and Ribery there might be some room for new players

I also heard good things about Benko Hojbjerg and Kimmich
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lahm had a scare but thankfully he's ok. He has looked really sharp in our last two pre-season games.

Depending on Ribery's situation we might not need anyone else but I wouldn't mind a backup for Lewandowski who can play on the left just to be sure. I really think we are taking Lewandowski's fitness for granted

I'd go with

--------Neuer------

Lahm--Boa-TANK---Benatia--Alaba

-------Alonso------

----Vidal----Thiago---

Mueller---Lewandowski----Costa

Or

--------Neuer------

Lahm--Boa-TANK---Benatia--Alaba

-------Javi------

----Thiago----Goetze---

Robben/Costa---Lewandowski----Mueller

Or if we want two strikers

--------Neuer------

--Boa-TANK---Benatia--Javi

Lahm-------Hojbjerg------Alaba/Bernat

----Vidal-------Goetze--

--Mueller---Lewandowski----

I feel we still need one more attacking player. We just can't rely on Robbery anymore fitness wise. Not seen enough of Kurt to place a read on him. He's quick but that's about it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
My preferred formation especially vs top CL teams would be

--Lahm--Benatia --- BoaTANK--Alaba
------------Martinez
----Vidal----------Thiago
--Muller---Lewy---Robben

With Gotze, Ribery, Costa being up from the bench

Vs other small teams like those EPL sides we can play Hojbjerg, Kimmich, Rode Kurt Benko Rafinha and Bernat

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Manuel Neuer called the two performances of his new colleague Douglas Costa 'outstanding' . The Brazilian attacked over the left wing against Valencia and the right wing against the Italians. 'He's a real rocket, shows great sprints on the flanks and he plays with both feet, delivers the ball into the box from the left as well as the right. He is very dangerous and will become a real weapon.'
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Bayern Munich midfielder Xabi Alonso feels Juventus star Arturo Vidal would be a perfect fit for the Bundesliga champions.

The Bavarians have earmarked the Chile international, 28, as the ideal replacement for Bastian Schweinsteiger, who has left the club for Manchester United, and are expected to complete the transfer in the coming days.

"Vidal is a great player. He is just the type of player we need at Bayern," the Spaniard said at a press conference.

"He has shown over the years that he is a true winner, both at Juventus and with Chile's national side.

"Plus he has plenty of Bundesliga experience already, which is also quite important.

""I wouldn't say he is an aggressive player, but he is quite forceful. He is very complete and can play in a number of positions.

"We will welcome Vidal with open arms if the transfer does happen. You always want to be surrounded by the best players. But it is obviously not official yet."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 1:13am On Jul 23, 2015
Is he a fan?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Snoop is no fan of any team

he wears any clubs Jersey
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by caius(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Epl season 2015/16 draws closer the fantasy premier leagues hots up......Think you can manage picking a winning team for the next 38 weeks and become number one in Nigeria, West Africa, Africa and World....then join 31035-10930 and there is a whatsapp group 0818685081 for tips,chats and competition....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FastShipping: 3:06am On Jul 24, 2015
A40:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAFI2HWYzYE

Some more Douglas Costa from yesterday's game

I must say he has really proven me wrong so far. I hope its not pre-season initial agidi sha but he has shown flashes that Ribery's continued absence could perhaps be a non-issue. He really took niggas to church yesterday as the video above shows. Even non Bayern fans kept hollering about how much of a quality signing he looks to be.

However he still has one critical flaw IMO. He seems pretty goal shy and is a little too fixated on passing when he gets into the final third. On a day the likes of Mueller, Lewandowski or Robben are not sharp in front of goal he might need to pick up the slack. So far I've seen little in that regard. Hopefully he works on it

Pre-seasons are for experimentation anyway but there were times I just didn't know who was playing where. Alaba is wasted at CB I hope Pep realizes this at some point. If he is adamant on playing 3 CBs (which Barca showed was a terrible idea) then at least wait till Javi is fit (I'd rather Javi play in midfield anyway)

Super Goetze from the bench to do the magic. My boy putting the work in, I'm confident he will deliver if he is trusted

Nice outing by Fabian Benko, we seem to have young players knocking on the door each year. Only 17 but showed decent potential. Definitely hope to see more of him this pre-season.

Something tells me Vidal could be our last major signing this window

Costa is a player with no end product. He is a player who doesn't raise his head up when he's on the run. All he did against Inter was all initial gragra. There are lots of 17-19 year old players in Barca academy better than Costa. Costa reminds of Adam Johnson who moved from Man City to Sunderland.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:18am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:23am On Jul 25, 2015
FastShipping:

Costa is a player with no end product. He is a player who doesn't raise his head up when he's on the run. All he did against Inter was all initial gragra. There are lots of 17-19 year old players in Barca academy better than Costa. Costa reminds of Adam Johnson who moved from Man City to Sunderland.

I won't be so harsh just yet.

Not saying Costa would be the one to save us in big games at this point but he looked better than I thought he would be.

My own expectations were very low and he has surprised me thus far. Looking better than Shaqiri

At this point he looks better than Cuadrado that Chelsea spent on.

I would just give him time and hope he is a decent backup to play mid table bundesliga teams until Ribéry is back in shape
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FastShipping: 12:46am On Jul 25, 2015
raumdeuter:

I won't be so harsh just yet.

Not saying Costa would be the one to save us in big games at this point but he looked better than I thought he would be.

My own expectations were very low and he has surprised me thus far. Looking better than Shaqiri

At this point he looks better than Cuadrado that Chelsea spent on.

I would just give him time and hope he is a decent backup to play mid table bundesliga teams until Ribéry is back in shape

Of course Costa is a better player than Cuardado. That Caudado is an overpriced player. I don't see why Chelsea let Sallah leave and brought in Cuadado. Sallah is a better player than Caudardo.

All Bayern Munchen must do now is to sign very good veteran striker in the mold of Klaas Huntelaar to give Lewandowski a competition and bring in a midfielder like Aturo Vidal to put them over the top in the middle. No doubt in my mind that Vidal is an upgrade from Schweinteiger. I hope Gaudiola stops his irritating experiments this season. Alaba needs to play at left back all the time and no where else. Martinez needs to play in the defensive midfield role and no other place. A solid central defender needs to be signed too. I don't think Badstubber should continue with Bayern Munchen because of his endless injuries. Also, it is time to move on from that donkey called Dante. Dante is prone to mistakes.

Ultimately, Gaurdiola must get rid of his ego. I still won't forget what he did to well known Bayern and National team doctor.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2015
Lordave:
Is he a fan?
Snoop is only loyal to the Steelers and Lakers
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2015
FastShipping:

He's had two assists already. And has been our best player easily. And this is coming from a critic of his signing

My main issue with him is the fact that he is terribly goal shy and for him to be a sure starter he has to be a goal threat other than that I think he's been very good

I think you should be worried about our awful finishing and Guardiola's insistence on wasting Alaba at CB

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.