Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1079027 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
A40:

The EPL hype machine is quite formidable so by default a player that wins PFA will make UEFA top 10 even when he does nothing in elite Europe, I care very little for individual awards. Two Bayern players made the 3 man shortlist last year its no biggie but ko mo e lara and I can see why Ikedia's nomination for ordinary top 10 dey shack you like Sapele water.

I have told you people over and over again. Don't ever use Messi and Ronaldo as an alibi for Ikedia's failures. They have like 5-6 UCL titles between them while Hazard has zilch. They have a record of performing at major International tournaments while Ikedia is a local champion. SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

That emboldened sounded stvpid. If you are not a huge influence in your team, you won't win PFA award. Stop beating about the bush like a confused hunter. That was how you nincompoops put diver Sergio bisquit above yaya toure until I showed you that even his last season in spain he was third best midfielder according to Laliga LFC , Bisquit no where to be found. Even fifa never nominated the diver for balloon d'or but nominated yaya toure . Only a blind man will say hazard did not deserve top 10 in europe. Yaya toure and hazard made top 23 in the world by FIFA, since they are from epl, they don't deserve it to you, right? Meanwhile I am still waiting when your busquit will be noticed by fifa. grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
airmark:

That emboldened sounded stvpid. If you are not a huge influence in your team, you won't win PFA award. Stop beating about the bush like a confused hunter. That was how you nincompoops put diver Sergio bisquit above yaya toure until I showed you that even his last season in spain he was third best midfielder according to Laliga LFC , Bisquit no where to be found. Even fifa never nominated the diver for balloon d'or but nominated yaya toure . Only a blind man will say hazard did not deserve top 10 in europe. Yaya toure and hazard made top 23 in the world by FIFA, since they are from epl, they don't deserve it to you, right? Meanwhile I am still waiting when your busquit will be noticed by fifa. grin grin grin grin

You are a ret@rd! Who cares about whatever influence Hazard has in Chelsea? What was his competition for PFA? Harry Kane, Coutinho. What a doofus!

He does not deserve to be in the top 10 that can never change the fact that Hazard is a local champion and has no track record of note in any major international competition.

Sergio Busquets is a better defensive midfielder than Yaya Toure only an obtuse he-goat like yourself would argue on the contrary. Sergio Ignoramus! Not that individual awards really matter but You don't even know that Busquets has been noticed in the past

How many times did Claude Makelele a guy most EPL fans swear innovated the DM position get nominated for Balon D'or? Ode! It seems you abhor and are allergic to intelligence

Ewu! I don't know what it is about ignorance that attracts you like flies to shyte

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
A40:

You are a ret@rd! Who cares about whatever influence Hazard has in Chelsea? What was his competition for PFA? Harry Kane, Coutinho. What a doofus!

He does not deserve to be in the top 10 that can never change the fact that Hazard is a local champion and has no track record of note in any major international competition.

Sergio Busquets is a better defensive midfielder than Yaya Toure only an obtuse he-goat like yourself would argue on the contrary. Sergio Ignoramus! Not that individual awards really matter but You don't even know that Busquets has been noticed in the past

How many times did Claude Makelele a guy most EPL fans swear innovated the DM position get nominated for Balon D'or? Ode! It seems you abhor and are allergic to intelligence

Ewu! I don't know what it is about ignorance that attracts you like flies to shyte

So fifa and Laliga boards are he-goats too for not honouring your average bisquit? Your level of mumuism is amusing. Go and check what greats like Zidane, Henry and even ribery said about hazard. this section reeks of novice like yours that even my 9yr old niece would fare better. you should sue your brain for non-cooperation. you should be analysing ludo games not soccer.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
airmark:

So fifa and Laliga boards are he-goats too for not honouring your average bisquit? Your level of mumuism is amusing. Go and check what greats like Zidane, Henry and even ribery said about hazard. this section reeks of novice like yours that even my 9yr old would fare better. you should sue your brain for non-cooperation. you should be analysing ludo games not soccer.
Its like this one is mad sha! How often do DM's get honored for any individual award? How many honors has Matic won.

Were you in incarceration when Busquets made the 23 man shortlist?

Your 9 year old would be embarrassed at the way his/her father is displaying his sub-zero IQ like blingery

Who cares what Zidane and Henry has to say about Hazard? Pele once anointed Nii Lamptey the new Pele, Maradona did not even know who Mueller was, clearly you are too dense to make your own deductions and rely on opinion on others no matter how irrelevant or incorrect they are.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Messi will give almost anything to become a world Cup winner.cheesy
Messi - World Cup Finalist, 2 time Copa America Finalist, 4 time UCL winner

Ronaldo - Euro Finalist, Euro semis and World Cup semis. 2 time CL winner

Ikedia - ?

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
A40:

Its like this one is mad sha! How often do DM's get honored for any individual award? How many honors has Matic won.

Were you in incarceration when Busquets made the 23 man shortlist?

Your 9 year old would be embarrassed at the way his/her father is displaying his sub-zero IQ like blingery

Who cares what Zidane and Henry has to say about Hazard? Pele once anointed Nii Lamptey the new Pele, Maradona did not even know who Mueller was, clearly you are too dense to make your own deductions and rely on opinion on others no matter how irrelevant or incorrect they are.

Mumu, every year they give best defensive midfielder award in la liga, alonso has won it before. while your average diver never won it before. argue like a sensible person Pls and show me where they nominated the diver for ballon d'or?

FIFA

http://www.fifpro.org/en/news/fifteen-midfielders-on-the-world-xi-shortlist

http://www.ekekeee.com/yaya-toure-gareth-bale-nominated-world-footballer-year-see-full-list/

La liga award
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LFP_Awards

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bimffo:

Party don finish o.

How far? Party don start for una thread... grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
i would have asked someone to point me to the chelsea thread, but i thought about it again and felt its a waste of time, they are chelsea anyway, they will always be, under achievers who will throw a party at every chance they get to win any cup regardless of how small it is, which i understand considering their history of being failures until recently when a billionaire has to splash so much millions of $ just to put them at the spotlight to make them feel like they are super powers, well i still think they know their place, thats why i dont bother myself, we are in the leagues of ac-milan, madrid and barca, not children like them whose great legends are peter osgood and some other unknown minority players compared to the likes of gerd mueller, frank B, mattaeus, kahn, and the rest which mentioning will only look like intimidation to me, so please chelsea fans you lost a cup today but i have decided not to mock you because you are just being your normal under achievers .... so i will advice you to run, except u just want to use our thread and team to promote your club ?

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
airmark:

Mumu, every year they give best defensive midfielder award in la liga, alonso has won it before. while your average diver never won it before. argue like a sensible person Pls and show me where they nominated the diver for ballon d'or?

FIFA

http://www.fifpro.org/en/news/fifteen-midfielders-on-the-world-xi-shortlist

http://www.ekekeee.com/yaya-toure-gareth-bale-nominated-world-footballer-year-see-full-list/

La liga award
You be confirmed apa. Your kind stewpidity suppose come with license and certificate.

What is his competition in La Liga? Xavi, Alonso and other senior men. Even at that he's been in the Final 2 and 3 on other occasions so how is that not a credit?

Busquets made Balon D'Or 23 man list in 2012. Oponu! must we school you guys all the time?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Best defensive midfielder abi best midfielder? Sergio would have coped at least 2 of those awards if it was for only defensive midfielders.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
chic2pimp:
Best defensive midfielder abi best midfielder? Sergio would have coped at least 2 of those awards if it was for only defensive midfielders.
Illara won it as a DM for sociedad, so no excuse bro.

A40:

You be confirmed apa. Your kind stewpidity suppose come with license and certificate.
What is his competition in La Liga? Xavi, Alonso and other senior men. Even at that he's been in the Final 2 and 3 on other occasions so how is that not a credit?

It's not a credit boy, illaramendi for real sociedad won it as DM in laliga with xavi,alonso and your diver competing in the league in 2012/2013 . If busquit was the best DM, he would have won it bro. Don't expose your asininity here.

A40:

Busquets made Balon D'Or 23 man list in 2012. Oponu! must we school you guys all the time?

Yes , I knew you are not smart and would fall for my boo.by trap. Dayo is more brilliant than you, hence he kept off arguing further. Now that's to further confirm yaya toure is miles ahead of your diver. Mind you apart from the fact yaya toure was nominated 3 times , 2012,2013,2014 as against bisquit only once. Check on the same 2012 ballon d'or rating after the first 3 were picked. below is the rating of the rest nominees, the ranking of yaya at number 12 and your bisquit at number 20. Only olori dota, itiboribo like you will rate Sergio ahead of yaya toure. Next time argue smartly. Guillotined. Bye Dolt.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
airmark:

So that means Illara is better than Koke? Or Busquets? Ewu!

You are comparing guy who has played at a high level for 5 years to a one-season wonder. Who cursed you with this kind of idiocy? It shall not be well with them say Amen!

airmark:

It's not a credit boy, illaramendi for real sociedad won it as DM in laliga with xavi,alonso and your diver competing in the league in 2012/2013 . If busquit was the best DM, he would have won it bro. Don't expose your asininity here.
So if they asked you who was the better DM you will mention Illara? You need TB Joshua

airmark:

Yes , I knew you are not smart and would fall for my boo.by trap. Dayo is more brilliant than you, hence he kept off arguing further. Now that's to further confirm yaya toure is miles ahead of your diver. Mind you apart from the fact yaya toure was nominated 3 times , 2012,2013,2014 as against bisquit only once. Check on the same 2012 ballon d'or rating after the first 3 were picked. below is the rating of the rest nominees, the ranking of yaya at number 12 and your bisquit at number 20. Only olori dota, itiboribo like you will rate Sergio ahead of yaya toure. Next time argue smartly. Guillotined. Bye Dolt.
[/quote]
If I whoze you! Your destiny go reset! That Alzheimer's that is troubling you only one slap from my massive palm will correct your ailment

airmark:

So fifa and Laliga boards are he-goats too for not honouring your average bisquit? .

airmark:

, Bisquit no where to be found. Even fifa never nominated the diver for balloon d'or but nominated yaya toure, since they are from epl, they don't deserve it to you, right? Meanwhile I am still waiting when your busquit will be noticed by fifa. grin grin grin grin

airmark:

never won it before. argue like a sensible person Pls and show me where they nominated the diver for ballon d'or?
FIFA

This is you not once, not twice but 3 different times claiming Busquets had never been honored. How can an Oponu like you set booby trap for 40? We cannot even have a battle of wits because you are not armed just like Will Smith will say.

Are you so indefatigably stewpeeed to realize that Yaya Toure has stopped playing at DM since he left Barca. !mbecile! the argument is not about who is the better player and it has never been. If you were not so phoolish and irretrievably obtuse it will not take you an eternity to realize we are comparing their abilities as defensive midfielders.

How many Balon D'ors did Yaya Toure get nominated for playing in that position?

Senile old phool!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
A40:

So that means Illara is better than Koke? Or Busquets? Ewu!

You are comparing guy who has played at a high level for 5 years to a one-season wonder. Who cursed you with this kind of idiocy? It shall not be well with them say Amen!

So if they asked you who was the better DM you will mention Illara? You need TB Joshua
Senile old phool!

So your brain cant tell you something is wrong with your 5year season wonder, why he could nt be adjudged best midfielder throughout those 5 years? Only for you to be shouting up and down he's the best DM in the world. Why didn't he win it at least once? The fact illara won it 2013, means he was the best that year according to la liga board who had sensible experts unlike roadside wa.ck analysts like you, whether he wins it after that year is no one's concern. svck that.

A40:

Are you so indefatigably stewpeeed to realize that Yaya Toure has stopped playing at DM since he left Barca. !mbecile! the argument is not about who is the better player and it has never been. If you were not so phoolish and irretrievably obtuse it will not take you an eternity to realize we are comparing their abilities as defensive midfielders.

He was recognized as a DM when he was awarded in 2009 as 3rd best midfielder, behind lassana diarra. So you are the 1mbecile here.

The fact is here before your eyes, no one see Sergio biscuit as a spectacular player, even Madrid's perez always said it. Laliga ,LFC confirmed it. If not for nepotism that made pep to encourage the diving diver, he would by now be doing another trade. We have greatest DMs and only a f00l will say Sergio is the best now, let alone adding him to the list. Dynamism of Yaya toure made him to be used to the optimum in Manchester city, which paid off for him and club. But Sergio is a normal dm who has very limited football skill. He is just like valdes at Barcelona. Xabi Alonso , schweiny, kroos are better DM than your diving diver. Don't remain in your bungalow, use your upstairs.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Raumdeuter and A40, the new UEFA coefficient was released on August 1st and England is still 2nd!

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:00am On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

So your brain cant tell you something is wrong with your 5year season wonder, why he could nt be adjudged best midfielder throughout those 5 years? Only for you to be shouting up and down he's the best DM in the world. Why didn't he win it at least once? The fact illara won it 2013, means he was the best that year according to la liga board who had sensible experts unlike roadside wa.ck analysts like you, whether he wins it after that year is no one's concern. svck that.
I would rather have a player who is amongst the top for 5 years than a one season wonder like Illara. Of course you are too ret@rded to comprehend this.

Where is Illara now? Eran ibiye

airmark:

He was recognized as a DM when he was awarded in 2009 as 3rd best midfielder, behind lassana diarra. So you are the 1mbecile here.
Can you read at all? I asked when he was nominated at Balon D'Or level and you go on to mention Lassana Diarra. You are a phool! And you have confirmed my initial suspicion of your senility

Less than 30 mins ago you were asked a simple question and you completely veered off target. You need TB Joshua. Efulefu

airmark:

The fact is here before your eyes, no one see Sergio biscuit as a spectacular player, even Madrid's perez always said it. Laliga ,LFC confirmed it. If not for nepotism that made pep to encourage the diving diver, he would by now be doing another trade. We have greatest DMs and only a f00l will say Sergio is the best now, let alone adding him to the list. Dynamism of Yaya toure made him to be used to the optimum in Manchester city, which paid off for him and club. But Sergio is a normal dm who has very limited football skill. He is just like valdes at Barcelona. Xabi Alonso , schweiny, kroos are better DM than your diving diver. Don't remain in your bungalow, use your upstairs.

'Madrid's Perez said it' can you imagine this ignoramus? Del Bosque, Tata Martino, Luis Enrique are also encouraging nepotism? Clearly they have traded your brains for a pot of porridge.

We have seen the optimal use and dynamism of Yaya Toure that is why for 5 seasons now he has not helped City get past the second round of the UCL.

They are calling good DM's this obo langido is mentioning Kroos. Wayo Allah! Your situation is critical
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:33am On Aug 03, 2015
A40:

They are calling good DM's this obo langido is mentioning Kroos. Wayo Allah! Your situation is critical

Though you kept shifting post anytime I counter your stvpid points but this one above shows I have overrated your football analytical knowledge to continue doing back and forth with you dvmbass, never knew you were very empty like this. Yours is the height of brain emptiness in soccer world. Sergio biscuit will not talk when Kroos is talking my boy, right now.

Now check this and bring anything closer from your yeye diver whether in the past or present or remain ever silent, olorikori grin:

FIFA/FIFPro World XI: 2014
IFFHS World's Best Playmaker: 2014

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:47am On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

Though you kept shifting post anytime I counter your stvpid points but this one above shows I have overrated your football analytical knowledge to continue doing back and forth with you dvmbass, never knew you were very empty like this. Yours is the height of brain emptiness in soccer world. Sergio biscuit will not talk when Kroos is talking my boy, right now.

Now check this and bring anything closer from your yeye diver whether in the past or present or remain ever silent, olorikori grin:

FIFA/FIFPro World XI: 2014
IFFHS World's Best Playmaker: 2014

Shut up your mouth you dyslexic piece of shyte!!! Kroos is not a DM you obtuse eediot

You are only a glutton for punishment else I don't see why you are still constituting a nuisance on this forum.

We are talking of DM this abirun is talking about playmaker, Osanobua!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:53am On Aug 03, 2015
A40:

Shut up your mouth you dyslexic piece of shyte!!! Kroos is not a DM you obtuse eediot

You are only a glutton for punishment else I don't see why you are still constituting a nuisance on this forum.

We are talking of DM this abirun is talking about playmaker, Osanobua!

grin grin grin grin Keep shifting goal post in order to maintain your delusional point, dende. You dimwit running from pillar to post after getting cornered with superior facts , tell me who is real Madrid's DM and I will prove that he's better than your bisquit. You m0f0s will be claiming you know soccer while you know nada. I know you have not come across DEEP -LYING PLAYMAKER in your jejune life, that's why Tony kroos is not a DM to you local soccer watcher. I have n't been coming to this section because of senseless talks from fvcktards like you. But today bring it on. I am waiting for your Real Madrid DM ? Oku igbe, elenu rirun. Atole. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2015
LWKMD for this thread oh!

Atole? E don tey wey I hear that word. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin grin Keep shifting goal post in order to maintain your delusional point, dende. You dimwit running from pillar to post after getting cornered with superior facts , tell me who is real Madrid's DM and I will prove that he's better than your bisquit. You m0f0s will be claiming you know soccer while you know nada. I know you have not come across DEEP -LYING PLAYMAKER in your jejune life, that's why Tony kroos is not a DM to you local soccer watcher. I have n't been coming to this section because of senseless talks from fvcktards like you. But today bring it on. I am waiting for your Real Madrid DM ? Oku igbe, elenu rirun. Atole. grin
What is wrong with this basehead? Clearly you must be using. You better get help! Dangbana oshi!

You are exhibiting glaring traits of substance abuse. Even things you typed you are contradicting within 30 minutes on the same page.

Phool! You listed Kroos as a DM and you are now claiming I have not come across a deep lying playmaker? Hahaha this guy is gradually running mad! I'm sure Pirlo is also a DM to you as well.

Kroos is not a DM you obtuse he-goat! Injuries to Khedira and lack of faith in your much hyped Illara made Ancelotti put Kroos as a DM, Kroos is not a DM you blathering eeediot!

You are too stewpeed to engage me (you don't even know the difference between a DM and a Deep lying playmaker) and I will take great delight in delivering an intellectual beatdown to a mental handicap like yourself. You are a disgrace to all Chelsea fans and that is saying a lot
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
A40:

Kroos is not a DM you obtuse he-goat! Injuries to Khedira and lack of faith in your much hyped Illara made Ancelotti put Kroos as a DM

you are getting more ridiculous per minute. Kroos was not Real Madrid's DM yesterday, Ancelotti put Kroos as DM today. grin grin grin

A40:

(you don't even know the difference between a DM and a Deep lying playmaker) and I will take great delight in delivering an intellectual beatdown to a mental handicap like yourself.

So deep-lying playmaker is different from defensive midfielder? wonders shall never end. cheesy Even Dayo won't be proud of you with that statement. shocked shocked shocked

Pataki:
LWKMD for this thread oh!
Atole? E don tey wey I hear that word. cheesy
Odoyo, arindin atole ni boy yen jare grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

you are getting more ridiculous per minute. Kroos was not Real Madrid's DM yesterday, Ancelotti put Kroos as DM today. grin grin grin
Hahaha your case is a hopeless one. Kroos is not a defensive midfielder you bloody asinwin. Ancelotti played Sergio Ramos in defensive midfield multiple times last season. According to your eediotic self Sergio Ramos is also a DM. Brainlessav Moronovich

airmark:
So deep-lying playmaker is different from defensive midfielder? wonders shall never end. cheesy Even Dayo won't be proud of you with that statement. shocked shocked shocked
See this malignant shekpe boy. Chelsea fans shey you can see your brother disgracing the nation

Words on marble. This clown cannot even tell the difference between a DM and a deep lying playmaker.

Is Andrea Pirlo a defensive midfielder? Answer Ewu!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bimffo:
Raumdeuter and A40, the new UEFA coefficient was released on August 1st and England is still 2nd!

This is from UEFA website

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

This is from UEFA website
http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/
So what does it says.?? I am still seeing England 2nd!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
A40:

This clown cannot even tell the difference between a DM and a deep lying playmaker.

grin grin grin grin
How I wish members who know soccer technicalities can see how you are exposing yourself here. It's obvious you don't know the meaning of the two. Deep lying midfielders are defensive midfielders, they are also called Holding midfielders. A good knowledge of English is even enough for you to know they are the same, so unfortunate you lack it. Read below agbepo, dopemu ayirada, at least today you have learnt something to furnish your empty brain.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin grin
How I wish members who know soccer technicalities can see how you are exposing yourself here. It's obvious you don't know the meaning of the two. Deep lying midfielders are defensive midfielders, they are also called Holding midfielders. A good knowledge of English is even enough for you to know they are the same, so unfortunate you lack it. Read below agbepo, dopemu ayirada, at least today you have learnt something to furnish your empty brain.

Loool this has to be a joke. You are actually on a noose about to hang from the ceiling. All that I need to do is kick away the chair.

Ewoo! This your madness is not oju lasan oo!! Awon iya don tie you with seriously strong okun made from titanium

What part of your ret@rded post said anything about playmaking?

I have asked you and you must answer me you bloody !mbecile. Is Andrea Pirlo a DM? Is Luka Modric a DM?

Since according to you DM = Deep lying playmaker

Apa, Oponu, Ozwor, Dan iska come and dance your macabre dance of stewpidity while the whole world laughs at you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

None given whatsoever however my statement still stands. Also we all saw how Illara's career took a nosedive as soon as He joined madrid. Had that been Sergio in a similar situation, do you think his career would have experienced such a sudden reversal in fortune? Not a chance. He would probably be the second name on the team sheet behind a certain Ronaldo.

Also a deep lying playmaker is not the same as a defensive midfielder Bro. Some deep lying midfielders do have the ability to play as defensive midfielders and are often deployed in that position. Case in point Nando Redondo(his physical presence allowed him to play that role quite well). On the other hand if you use Pirlo as your only defensive midfielder without a Gattuso, a Marchiosio or a De Rossi covering him, you are in for a very long night brudda.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
A40:

Since according to you DM = Deep lying playmaker

Only a nincompoop like you will keep on arguing blindly in the face of convincing facts, an holding midfielder is also called a deep-lying midfielder/playmaker or defensive midfielder. If my English is too hard for you to comprehend that a deep-lying playmaker is the same as DM, then since you have functional eyes, your weak brain should be able to interpret the graphic picture below with minimum effort. onikobokobo, omugo grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2015

Epl players
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
And I thought I've heard it all in Nairaland. The guy doesn't know the difference between a deep lying playmaker and a defensive midfielder.

Alonso and Mascherano @ Liverpool.

Alonso and Kherdira @ real Madrid.

Alonso and Busquets @ Spain

Spot the difference between these two players @the same first 11 of the same team.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
chic2pimp:

None given whatsoever however my statement still stands. Also we all saw how Illara's career took a nosedive as soon as He joined madrid. Had that been Sergio in a similar situation, do you think his career would have experienced such a sudden reversal in fortune? Not a chance. He would probably be the second name on the team sheet behind a certain Ronaldo.

Whether illara career nosedived is inconsequential to your false opinion you stated earlier. You said assuming they were giving LFC's awards to DMs, Sergio bisquit would have won it twice. That was what you said. In order to debunk your claim, I gave illara who won it as a DM for sociedad. Unless you want to be mischievous, that has cancelled out your excuse successfully. I am not arguing if illara afterwards have been a better player to Sergio, No I was n't. Hope you get the point now. What worked for Valdes throughout his stay at barca, play out for bisquit.

chic2pimp:

Also a deep lying playmaker is not the same as a defensive midfielder Bro. Some deep lying midfielders do have the ability to play as defensive midfielders and are often deployed in that position. Case in point Nando Redondo(his physical presence allowed him to play that role quite well). On the other hand if you use Pirlo as your only defensive midfielder without a Gattuso, a Marchiosio or a De Rossi covering him, you are in for a very long night brudda.

Please check the graphic above, an holding midfielder is also called a defensive midfielder or deep-lying playmaker. The rest of the action now depends on the formation used on the pitch, that's why various deep-lying playmakers may take up some secondary roles on the field of play.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bimffo:

So what does it says.?? I am still seeing England 2nd!

This is what it says below

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2016.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.