Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1080312 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
A40:

I have been on this Forum since 2007 and I can unequivocally say that airmark is the biggest ret@rd this forum has ever produced bar none

Never have i seen idiocy displayed with this much vigor, zest and restlessness. He will win a Nobel Prize in any field of his choosing if he can channel that eediotic energy to more worthwhile causes. That is how serious his ignorance is.

This is the only reason why I have not ended this debate or should i say schooling session

I no go follow una yab airmax. We've been having a civilized(i'd like to think) debate up to now.

I just think it's a common mistake peeps tend to make. Any old hacker can occupy the defensive midfield slot hence why when teams "Pack the bus", they tend to use defenders as defensive midfielders . How can anyone watch Simeone and Redondo play and still tell me they are both DMs?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Debroslink: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
According to airmark, Matic is a playmaker. Lol... You don't even know the meaning of play making.

I gave you numerous examples, you chose to skip it.

Differentiate the roles of these 2 players in the same team:

Alonso and Mascherano @ Liverpool

Alonso and Kherdira @ real Madrid

Beckham and Gravesen @ Real Madrid

Alonso and Busquets @ Spain

If you can't spot the difference between a DM and a deep lying playmaker, then it's a big shame on you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Airmark na you go look for this embarasmment

My people A40, chic2pimp and everyone who visits this thread

Below is the evidence according to airmark that Xavi played Right back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6NMAFvgzLM

A free kick from the left, Xavi stood in front as the wall, the ball rebounded to him and he flicked it away

Airmarks conclusion from that is that Xavi played right back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

A free kick from the left, Xavi stood in front as the wall, the ball rebounded to him and he flicked it away

I told you I watched spain live. He played as right full back, stop arguing blindly bro.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

I told you I watched spain live. He played as right full back, stop arguing blindly bro.

Which Spains game in Nigeria 1999 did you watch live?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Why would spain play Xavi as a RB when He was already commanding a shirt as a midfielder for Barca's first team?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

So based on your view just like me , LFC(la liga) played devil's advocate because at no point was Bisquit adjudged best midfielder in spain, while the likes of Xabi Alonso and illara were honoured in the last 5years he has been the WORLD BEST DM according to you. It sounds funny. Your point would have flown well if no DM had been given that award, but since they have given illara within that past 5 years, then your view is not sound.
I did not say He has been the world's best DM every year of those 5 years however by and large He has been the undisputed numero uno. I can also turn it around and ask you why did your much vaunted Toure not win it?

airmark:

Do you agree an Holding midfielder is the same as defensive midfielder? YES

Do you agree Deep-lying midfielders are of two types?ABSOLUTELY NOT! ARE THERE TWO DIFFERENT KINDS OF GOALKEEPERS?

Do you know we have Deep-lying playmaker and advanced play maker?OFCOURSE

What do you call the midfielder that is immediately in front of the two central backs? DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER. Their primary job is to protect the back 4
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Debroslink:
According to airmark, Matic is a playmaker. Lol... You don't even know the meaning of play making.

I gave you numerous examples, you chose to skip it.

Differentiate the roles of these 2 players in the same team:

Alonso and Mascherano @ Liverpool

Alonso and Kherdira @ real Madrid

Beckham and Gravesen @ Real Madrid

Alonso and Busquets @ Spain

If you can't spot the difference between a DM and a deep lying playmaker, then it's a big shame on you.

I am tired of repeating same thing for each and everyone of you. Please read my past posts and forget if I am a Chelsea fan. It depends on the formation, ask yourself if its not possible to use 2DMs in a match? These are deep-lying midfielders and one may take the option of joining the attack as dictated by the match. We have two types of deep-lying playmakers. Check the graphic below once again and see the space primarily for deep-lying playmaker, its not rocket science bro.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

You never answer me o

Which Spains game did you watch in Nigeria 1999?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark which SPains game did you watch again and saw Xavi at right back

Its over 30mins and you no respond abi you no remember the game again?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

You never answer me o

Which Spains game did you watch in Nigeria 1999?

Guy, it was in kaduna against an African country. cant remember if its mali or ghana it ended in penalties.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

Guy, it was in kaduna against an African country. cant remember if its mali or ghana it ended in penalties.

The game vs Ghana in Kaduna Coira played as the right back and Xavi played in midfield

So try remember the game where you saw Xavi as right back unless na the video clip of Xavi defending a Free kick on the right be your evidence
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

The game vs Ghana in Kaduna Coira played as the right back and Xavi played in midfield

So try remember the game where you saw Xavi as right back unless na the video clip of Xavi defending a Free kick on the right be your evidence

Defend your claim bro.

chic2pimp:

I did not say He has been the world's best DM every year of those 5 years however by and large He has been the undisputed numero uno. I can also turn it around and ask you why did your much vaunted Toure not win it?

Do you agree an Holding midfielder is the same as defensive midfielder? YES
Do you agree Deep-lying midfielders are of two types? ABSOLUTELY NOT! ARE THERE TWO DIFFERENT KINDS OF GOALKEEPERS?

Do you know we have Deep-lying playmaker and advanced play maker?OFCOURSE

What do you call the midfielder that is immediately in front of the two central backs? DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER. Their primary job is to protect the back 4

Since you agreed that the midfielder immediately in front of central backs are DMs. Then let me tell you that we have 2 types of deep-lying midfielders (DLM) , one who play as a DM and the other they call a 'regista' in Italian soccer. Regista seldomly has defensive responsibility, example is pirlo, xavi, gerrard etc though they operate in the deep areas too but has not much to do with denfensive worries unlike the other DLM(DM). Forget what's not bro. I am through with you guys.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

Defend your claim bro.

How have you defended your ridiculous claim that Xavi ever played Right back especially at Nigeria 99 when everyone knew he was a midfielder and played in the midfield throughout
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

How have you defended your ridiculous claim that Xavi ever played Right back especially at Nigeria 99 when everyone knew he was a midfielder and played in the midfield throughout

What I realize today is, even if I show you the video of xavi himself confirming it. You guys will never accept. Imagine when you guys few days ago asked me to bring links to support my views on how yaya fared, despite bringing them ,though you later went silent, some mumus still never agreed with me. Only God knows why. Some analyses here are so pathetic. dabroslink just today said neymar would easily bury the chance hazard missed against arsenal, when we all know several open nets neymar missed last season. Its better to stay away from guys here, its irritating.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

What I realize today is, even if I show you the video of xavi himself confirming it. You guys will never accept. Imagine when you guys few days asked me to bring links to support my views, despite bringing them , you never agreed with me. Only God knows why. So pathetic.

E for better make you no bring video than bring that pathetic video.

Abi na another video you wan bring wey you mistakenly drop this one ni? The video I saw Xavi standing as a wall at right hand side of the field and that's what you call evidence that Xavi played Right Back?

SO if you have a video that shows Costa defending a free kick in front of the box 18, that means Diego Costa played as a Central defender?

Guy that is a Shame a disgrace no two names for it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

E for better make you no bring video than bring that pathetic video.

Abi na another video you wan bring wey you mistakenly drop this one ni? The video I saw Xavi standing as a wall at right hand side of the field and that's what you call evidence that Xavi played Right Back?

SO if you have a video that shows Costa defending a free kick in front of the box 18, that means Diego Costa played as a Central defender?

Guy that is a Shame a disgrace no two names for it

Stop ranting, how is it hard to debunk my claim convincingly? make you dey here dey deceive una self. At least these few days, even if you are ashamed to open up, u don learn new things about soccer from my humble self. Dayo you need to do pep talk with guardiola oo, he wants to destroy Bayern before going to man city grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

Stop ranting, how is it hard to debunk my claim convincingly? make you dey here dey deceive una self. At least these few days, even if you are ashamed to open up, u don learn new things about soccer from my humble self. Dayo you need to do pep talk with guardiola oo, he wants to destroy Bayern before going to man city grin grin grin

Please what are the possible things anyone could have learnt from what you posted in the past 2 days nitori Olorun

I now realize that human folly can be stretched to infinity. In the past 2 days I learnt Xavi played as a right back, and A deep lying playmaker is a Defensive midfielder. LOL

No one can destroy Bayern. We are not a plastic club. We are making our signings with a vision for the future if Pep leaves today we still dey kampe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Please what are the possible things anyone could have learnt from what you posted in the past 2 days nitori Olorun

I now realize that human folly can be stretched to infinity. In the past 2 days I learnt Xavi played as a right back, and A deep lying playmaker is a Defensive midfielder. LOL

No one can destroy Bayern. We are not a plastic club. We are making our signings with a vision for the future if Pep leaves today we still dey kampe

Well in future when some id,iots say busquit is the world best holding midfielder for 6years running, you wont join them in their stvpidity based on what you have learnt from links you asked me to bring as seen in LFC awards over the years.
Guardiola knows busquit is the world best DM , I don't know why he has not been going for him. That shows pep does n't mean well for the bavarians. Only busquit would have won Wolfsburg match for you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

Well in future when some id,iots say busquit is the world best holding midfielder for 6years running, you wont join them in their stvpidity based on what you have learnt from links you asked me to bring as seen in LFC awards over the years.
Guardiola knows busquit is the world best DM , I don't know why he has not been going for him. That shows pep does n't mean well for the bavarians. Only busquit would have won Wolfsburg match for you grin grin grin grin grin

You now see what I learnt from you? The infinite human stupidity

Messi is the best player in the world, why is Guardiola not going for him? Neymar is better than whoever plays Left wing for us why is Pep not going for him,

Iniesta is a baller better than most in our midfield why is pep not going for him

You now see why I must admit I learnt some things from you

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

You now see what I learnt from you? The infinite human stupidity

Messi is the best player in the world, why is Guardiola not going for him? Neymar is better than whoever plays Left wing for us why is Pep not going for him,

Iniesta is a baller better than most in our midfield why is pep not going for him

You now see why I must admit I learnt some things from you

Pep said they could nt meet up with the huge amount on messi, it means they would like to have him. While Bayern showed interest in signing neymar in the past, in fact some thought they have sealed the deal. You have no point my friend. You better bring 100m and buy the diving diver to rescue you from sinking this season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 04, 2015
airmark:

Pep said they could nt meet up with the huge amount on messi, it means they would like to have him. While Bayern showed interest in signing neymar in the past, in fact some thought they have sealed the deal. You have no point my friend. You better bring 100m and buy the diving diver to rescue you from sinking this season.
p$G wanted busquet for 75mill

Even barca want thiago back but why are they not bidding
because they know bayern won't sell

Same goes for busquet why would pep bid for him when the club won't sell?

And his value is high

Raumdeuter stop replying this guy I take GOD beg u and A40 his stup1dity is on his dads level

I would have joined this argument but I heard he is a shepke fan

This same guy who told me hazard will make top 3 europe best and world best this year

I still get screenshot I go post am september and january
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 04, 2015
Mr airmark. U said toure is better but stats says otherwise see the pics below

And explain

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:46am On Aug 04, 2015
raumdeuter:

What else do you expect from people who can't differentiate DMs from deep lying playmakers?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:44am On Aug 04, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Mr airmark. U said toure is better but stats says otherwise see the pics below

And explain

Are you not the one calling 4G network 4gb? Please I beg you don't tag me in your comment again, I have accepted Sergio busquit is the best footballer ever liveth. it is because of busquit that barca won all the cups, even in the era of Ronaldinho. Psg will buy him at 150m pounds. I learnt FIFA will give him ballon d'or 2015. I have accepted. Biko nsogbadirom, my guy chinonso ''the royal father'' . cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2015
airmark:

Are you not the one calling 4G network 4gb? Please I beg you don't tag me in your comment again, I have accepted Sergio busquit is the best footballer ever liveth. it is because of busquit that barca won all the cups, even in the era of Ronaldinho. Psg will buy him at 150m pounds. I learnt FIFA will give him ballon d'or 2015. I have accepted. Biko nsogbadirom, my guy chinonso ''the royal father'' . cool
Are u not the one telling brragging about ur boring life saying u use 4g lwkmd

Why would I argue with a madgoatt like u?

See this embicile o

Why are u ignorring the stats I provided above guy I advise u start becoming a truckpusher for now

I posted a stats on how busquet shittts on yaya toure u choose to ignore it

Raumdeuter A40 chic2chimp I don catch this awu

Tell am make e explain why busquet get better stats than our lord yaya toure

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Airmark biggest nairaland RET@RD because jimmy4x is from another planet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Honest question
Is wolfsburg good enough to reach the semi finals of the UCL ?

I BET YOU TOUGHT CHELSEA WAS GOOD FOR SEMI FINAL TOO LAST SEASON BEFORE THEY LEFT EARLIER, REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH OR LESS YOU THINK WOLFSBURG ABILITIES ARE, YOU CANT SIMPLY MAKE THAT DECISION BEFORE THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BEGINS, PORTO, MONACO, PSV, BAYER LEVERKUSSEN,DEPORTIVO AND MANY SMALL TEAMS HAS PROVEN US WRONG MANY TIMES IN THE PAST, WHICH MOST RECENTLY DORTMUND, SO WE CANT SAY UNTIL THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BEGINS...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Where are the bavarians o, anyone following the game, costa seems like a good buy o, am just saying
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
EVERYONE TALKING HOW WE BETTER AND FASTER WITHOUT XABI ALONSO, I THINK ITS TIME WE SHIP THAT GUY OUT O
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
BERNAT AND GOETZE TOOOOR
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Davidbanky:
EVERYONE TALKING HOW WE BETTER AND FASTER WITHOUT XABI ALONSO, I THINK ITS TIME WE SHIP THAT GUY OUT O

You need Sergio bisquit asap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.