Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1079860 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Party on this dead thread, I'll pass

When is your teams next European game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
A40:

Lewwwl. Even Europa your Hidden Ikebe Super led team couldn't qualify. Our struggle is very different ejo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPArYzXJT30

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
A40:

That goal was completely Neuer's fault. A keeper of his calibre shouldn't be conceding such a cheap goal

This guy is crazy. A defender who was caught out of position was not to blame . Ancelotti had worked with great defenders in the past and is getting to know boathand is a technically inferior cb at top level.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
nyabinghi:
Dj ruudie wid da mad skillz, play me not an easy road by buju banton or dancing time by shina peters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h1YrL_jJAc

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

When is your teams next European game

When will parties start getting interesting on this boring thread?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by gwng: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iPopAlomo(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oshay DJ RuuDie... your head is there like lion... play me...

Cheque and Balance - Burna Boy... grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
nyabinghi:
Dj ruudie wid da mad skillz, play me not an easy road by buju banton or dancing time by shina peters
lol. This man sef grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Useless boat hand. No wonder ancelotti bundled him out. I dont know what he wanted to do when griezmann was holding that ball. Alago werey, he was confused, did he want to use his hands to stop the ball or was he acting like an obedient yoruba boy prostrating for griezmann before giving carasco that assist for the goal ? Everytime, this tall-for-nothing defender will just come with funny stuffs on the pitch.

[img]http:///media/9-28-2016/SswB0r.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Is dt why ds thread is boring?
Apoche cra cra no go kuku agree with you. Ask him. He will die without this thread
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pelvicky(m): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
A40 will say bayern lost because pep didn't start götzegrin

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chelseafan1:

When will parties start getting interesting on this boring thread?

Your thread is set aside for interesting all week parties
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
A40:

Apoche cra cra no go kuku agree with you. Ask him. He will die without this thread

Lol, so airmark don get free title

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
pelvicky:
A40 will say bayern lost because pep didn't start götzegrin

He already blamed neuer. I dont think that guy completed secondary school education. He saw a defender stvpidly exposing his rare for carasco to run in, while making senseless attempt with his hands to stop griezmann, yet he blamed neuer. ajakaja40 has no biz with football analysis.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
airmark:

This guy is crazy. A defender who was caught out of position was not to blame . Ancelotti had worked with great defenders in the past and is getting to know boathand is a technically inferior cb at top level.
I don't know why you spend your every waking hour being phoolish. This was a Chelsea fan after that goal went in. I had not even seen his post before I made mine

A well positioned keeper saves that ball in his sleep

Nihilist:
Carrasco!

See sexy goal.

Never na real ekpa to concede that...

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
stuff46:
Biko, No we soke by Wizkid nd CDQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCjeuclhlck
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Oshay DJ RuuDie... your head is there like lion... play me...

Cheque and Balance - Burna Boy... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsLb821Fgac
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
This apoche cra cra is a very phoolish human being. That was a cheap goal for Neuer to concede. A fact an intelligent Chelsea fan was quick to point out. I don't know why this charlatan did not stick to his failed Netcee promoting.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
A40:

I don't know why you spend your every waking hour being phoolish. This was a Chelsea fan after that goal went in. I had not even seen his post before I made mine

A well positioned keeper saves that ball in his sleep

I will only blame neuer for not being at alert for that shot , knowing how calamitous bothand is. He was supposed to be ready for the worst from him. He overrated him and underrated carasco. Boathand should be flogged 40 strokes of the cane, neuer 20 strokes. Thats all. Boathand technically is a poor cb, while griezmann was holding the ball and two midfielders trying to close him 3 steps backward was enough to shut carrasco's inward attempt. This is what great cbs would have done, ancelotti will definitely talk sense to him. He has a lot to learn in defending attacks, he is always eager to jump the gun foolishly.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
raumdeuter:
1-0 loss

Just the same scoreline from last season. No Pep to blame this time though

We take the L and move on to the next games vs PSV home and away
You say? grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Player like Arturo Vidal na im fit A.Madrid.

See rough tackles. shocked shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:11am On Sep 29, 2016
airmark:

I will only blame neuer for not being at alert for that shot , knowing how calamitous bothand is. He was supposed to be ready for the worst from him. He overrated him and underrated carasco. Boathand should be flogged 40 strokes of the cane, neuer 20 strokes. Thats all. Boathand technically is a poor cb, while griezmann was holding the ball and two midfielders trying to close him 3 steps backward was enough to shut carrasco's inward attempt. This is what great cbs would have done, ancelotti will definitely talk sense to him. He has a lot to learn in defending attacks, he is always eager to jump the gun foolishly.

Boateng's phuck up was not taking one for the team.

His partner was nowhere in sight and he should have picked up that foul. Then again Carrasco is lightening quick

The koko is Neuer's poor positioning gave him no chance at stopping the ball and would have rendered Boateng's effort useless anyway.

You saw how the sluggish Hummels came on and was put on his arse in the Box 18
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:16am On Sep 29, 2016
A40:

His partner was nowhere in sight and he should have picked up that foul. Then again Carrasco is lightening quick

The koko is Neuer's poor positioning gave him no chance at stopping the ball and would have rendered Boateng's effort useless anyway.

Where was Lahm that should be tracking that Carrasco run?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iheanyi40(m): 12:50am On Sep 29, 2016
bykebyke:

You say? grin
lol, u de always get tweet image to back up most of ya post, I just de wonder wia u de get em from cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:58am On Sep 29, 2016
A40:

I dont understand that line emboldened. Boateng had no business pushing high to block griezzman. He has never been a smart cb. He stvpidly created that space exploited by carasco by that macrosecs spent prostrating for griezmann. If he did nt bump out of position neuer would nt have been well-exposed like that. He is 80% the cause of that goal technically. Griezman was going nowhere as bayern midfielders were on him, quick back-tracking by boateng was all needed before griezman gave that pass. I have seen this type of ill-timed moves in his games many times. He should be drilled on how/when to make second defensive runs. Positioning is his major problem.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 2:51am On Sep 29, 2016
Pataki:
Ramuzaki Ramudeen, come and yarn about Alago here.

Oponu pundit!

There's no word for ur state really ....

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:52am On Sep 29, 2016
A40:

Hahahahaha. See painment! O ti ka weyrey lara. Olofo, Atoshi. God punish a phoolish fraud, a phony and fugazy like you for calling me a glory hunter you pathetic glory sniper

Mugun telling us tales by moonlight. Stories that touch

You are a sewer rat. How could you defect when the spotlight was on you? That is not how an Alabosi like you can operate. You can now see why I tagged you that name. Purely on instinct and boy was I ever right!

Listen here little girl. If you like you can swallow otapiapia. I have made my point and you have been exposed as a rata and a bandwagoninho

Iyawo Asiko gberu oshi e ko ma lo si thread Madridi. Your contributions here were never relevant and your pseudo-intellectual posts and analysis were faker than Nicki Minaj's yansh
You are not getting off that easily. Shey enu e ma n wa rough. You go explain where you saw me supporting Arsenal. Or was that also a mix up? Olori omo ale ni e, if you no post your evidence. My friend, start digging.

Ajadugbolugi feeling like he just discovered the cure for cancer. So you found out I used to be a barca fan. So what? Barcelona were a bigger club than Bayern at that time and still are. Oponu aiyerada, how does that make me a glory hunter compared to you who ran away from Arsenal. Ashewo. A won anjonu ti n fi ori e gba ping pong grin. Omo ode.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Dindinrin dancer what is the meaning of the trip you just typed here
When you turn on your daft frequency, you are unstoppable!

Did you see what Mufasa performed for Arsenal yesterday? That is what an intelligent CB is all about.

You this apari apoda pundit. Come and yarn nonsense about the performance of your Alagolo yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2016
cry cry angry
God punish me. How did I miss this celebration ? cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.