Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1079253 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2016
iheanyi40:
lol, u de always get tweet image to back up most of ya post, I just de wonder wia u de get em from cheesy
Twitter na. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2016
Disappointing result yesterday. The boys failed to turn up. Below average performance all round. Lahm, Alonso, Thiago were some of the culprits. And the biggest of them all, Vidal. Dude was just a raging bull, clearing anything he came in contact with. That penalty he conceded summed up his night. He totally lost control. Credit to Atletico, they came out attacking and got their goal and retreated. There is no better place to keep your life savings than that ATM defence. Na like Alcatraz and Fort Knox combined. I trust that we will get the job done at home and top the group. Till then. .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2016
Pataki:

When you turn on your daft frequency, you are unstoppable!

Did you see what Mufasa performed for Arsenal yesterday? That is what an intelligent CB is all about.

You this apari apoda pundit. Come and yarn nonsense about the performance of your Alagolo yesterday.

Against which club?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by iheanyi40(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2016
bykebyke:

Twitter na. grin
Okay bro grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 10d0ve(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2016
Bayern were even poorer last night compared to last season at the Calderón. Ribery is washed up! He has no business in the starting line up of any top team! Pep n Ancelloti are my personal top 2 best coaches in the world, cos I believe carlo is badly underrated, but if he wants to succeed, Ribery out! Get Lahm to concentrate more on games, n replace Alonso from the starting xi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2016
TRendlona:

Against which club?

FCB

FC Basel ooo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2016
edoyad:
All right all right all right , requests please. This band didn't travel all the way from akoko ikare for nothing

Sorry is that ur hometown?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2016
ollah1:

FCB

FC Basel ooo

And they were feeling as through they won Barca, Madrid or Bayern. We all know their bus stop (round off 16). I pray they'll b drawn with Barca again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2016
10d0ve:
Bayern were even poorer last night compared to last season at the Calderón. Ribery is washed up! He has no business in the starting line up of any top team! Pep n Ancelloti are my personal top 2 best coaches in the world, cos I believe carlo is badly underrated, but if he wants to succeed, Ribery out! Get Lahm to concentrate more on games, n replace Alonso from the starting xi
Harsh words for Ribery. To be fair, he has been Bayern's best player so far this season. Kimmich would be the ideal successor for Alonso.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 10d0ve(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2016
pkasso:
Harsh words for Ribery. To be fair, he has been Bayern's best player so far this season. Kimmich would be the ideal successor for Alonso.
Bayern's best player against which opponents? Weak opponents! You are right about kimich tho....as for Ribery, do not expect anything else from him against top oppositions. He's a walking Rooney!

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2016
pkasso:
You are not getting off that easily. Shey enu e ma n wa rough. You go explain where you saw me supporting Arsenal. Or was that also a mix up? Olori omo ale ni e, if you no post your evidence. My friend, start digging.

Ajadugbolugi feeling like he just discovered the cure for cancer. So you found out I used to be a barca fan. So what? Barcelona were a bigger club than Bayern at that time and still are. Oponu aiyerada, how does that make me a glory hunter compared to you who ran away from Arsenal. Ashewo. A won anjonu ti n fi ori e gba ping pong grin. Omo ode.
Eku yi go and hide your agbon seme head in shame. Abi 'masochistic demons dey do hit dem folks' on top your head? Hahaha omugo

I'm not getting off? See this dangbana. You better go and climb on top Olumo rock and jump down head first before I consider your phoolish request.

I have proven and exposed you as a rata and a bandwagoninho. If you like you can curse your elebolo mama and the platoon of men that knocked her up and contributed to you and your siblings fetid existence. Ain't shìt changing but diapers on babies

As for your shameless, incoherent and pathetic lie of leaving Barca while they were at the top. Newsflash: Nobody believes you, not even your puppet masters

Go to some other thread or forum and recant your m0ronic story for the gods. You are a joke heaux

Olo-orun Eku lasan lasan, Phuck off my mentions kia maza

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2016
TRendlona:

And they were feeling as through they won Barca, Madrid or Bayern. We all know their bus stop (round off 16). I pray they'll b drawn with Barca again.

No let them commit suicide oo. To then FCB is FCB whether Basel or Barcelona
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2016
10d0ve:
This same Carlo also used to struggle vs Atleti while at Madrid though he found a way to win in the Champions League

Let's also give credit to Simeone. 18 games at home 14 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss 47 goals for 4 against
Its a maaad record

We have not been exceptional this year especially away. Douglas Costa would have started if he was fit, not much Carlo could have done. The problem is at the right. Müller is not a RW. I don't know why Carlo keeps playing him there. Either pair him with Lewa or just behind or don't play him at all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2016
airmark:

I dont understand that line emboldened. Boateng had no business pushing high to block griezzman. He has never been a smart cb. He stvpidly created that space exploited by carasco by that macrosecs spent prostrating for griezmann. If he did nt bump out of position neuer would nt have been well-exposed like that. He is 80% the cause of that goal technically. Griezman was going nowhere as bayern midfielders were on him, quick back-tracking by boateng was all needed before griezman gave that pass. I have seen this type of ill-timed moves in his games many times. He should be drilled on how/when to make second defensive runs. Positioning is his major problem.
Is it also Boateng's fault that the guys on Griezmann allowed him to make that pass? We are talking of not 1 but 2 ninjas that did not do their jobs? He left them for dead and you are blaming Boateng. Fear God nau. You are the only person I have seen actively blame Boateng for that goal.

You can see how close Neuer was to getting to that ball. If he was alert he makes that save 10 times out of 9

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2016
raumdeuter:

Where was Lahm that should be tracking that Carrasco run?
Lahm had a howler last night. I'm also wondering where Javi was. We have a lot to learn from Atleti's style of defending. They rarely ever leave anyone isolated or in an island on defense
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 10d0ve(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2016
A40:

This same Carlo also used to struggle vs Atleti while at Madrid though he found a way to win in the Champions League

Let's also give credit to Simeone. 18 games at home 14 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss 47 goals for 4 against
Its a maaad record

We have not been exceptional this year especially away. Douglas Costa would have started if he was fit, not much Carlo could have done. The problem is at the right. Müller is not a RW. I don't know why Carlo keeps playing him there. Either pair him with Lewa or just behind or don't play him at all
I know about Don carlo's struggles against ATM, n also simeone's exploits, but bayern were just too poor yesterday IMHO! Robben, Costa, coman should be the starting wingers when fit, not one old man that doesn't want to accept what age has brought his way (Ribery)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2016
10d0ve:
I know about Don carlo's struggles against ATM, n also simeone's exploits, but bayern were just too poor yesterday IMHO! Robben, Costa, coman should be the starting wingers when fit, not one old man that doesn't want to accept what age has brought his way (Ribery)
I don't disagree with you. We deserved nothing from that match. However we had little choice but to start Ribery. I don't know how well Coman could have played on the left and based on his recent form he had no business starting anyway
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2016
Becoming more likely with each passing day.
grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2016
bykebyke:
Becoming more likely with each passing day.
grin grin
Hahahahahaha. I wonder if Davidbanky, Lordave, omotayos01 and raumdeuter would want Hidden Ikedia Hazard at Bayern. Its pretty clear this should be Franck's last year here as a player at least
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2016
A40:

Hahahahahaha. I wonder if Davidbanky, Lordave, omotayos01 and raumdeuter would want Hidden Ikedia Hazard at Bayern. Its pretty clear this should be Franck's last year here as a player at least

No way, I really don't fancy the guy, just that Ribery it's ishon he's using these days, and age is come on him and we need a good replacement but I don't want hazard.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2016
A40:

Is it also Boateng's fault that the guys on Griezmann allowed him to make that pass? We are talking of not 1 but 2 ninjas that did not do their jobs? He left them for dead and you are blaming Boateng. Fear God nau. You are the only person I have seen actively blame Boateng for that goal.

You can see how close Neuer was to getting to that ball. If he was alert he makes that save 10 times out of 9

I think Neuer thought that ball was going out, he didn't stretch for it, the game pained me, if we can't beat athletico then am scared my hope for the UCL is diminishing, I don't know if it's only me but I feel with jupp tactics we would destroy them, the way we play then was just so commanding.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
A40:

Eku yi go and hide your agbon seme head in shame. Abi 'masochistic demons dey do hit dem folks' on top your head? Hahaha omugo

I'm not getting off? See this dangbana. You better go and climb on top Olumo rock and jump down head first before I consider your phoolish request.

I have proven and exposed you as a rata and a bandwagoninho. If you like you can curse your elebolo mama and the platoon of men that knocked her up and contributed to you and your siblings fetid existence. Ain't shìt changing but diapers on babies

As for your shameless, incoherent and pathetic lie of leaving Barca while they were at the top. Newsflash: Nobody believes you, not even your puppet masters

Go to some other thread or forum and recant your m0ronic story for the gods. You are a joke heaux

Olo-orun Eku lasan lasan, Phuck off my mentions kia maza
Ejo lo fero. Start digging with your paws like the dog you are and produce where you saw me as an Arsenal fan. Thank God you don't have a sister so you can keep your hereditary idiocy in your family line. Agbako, do us a favor by swallowing rat poison instead of panadol since you are so good at mixing things up. O tun le step e down with kerosene instead of water. Idiota, Barca ARE still at the top of the European game. Hehehe. Ramuzaki's houseboy trying to pin his insecurities on me. Even Dr Phil can't help you. Oya start digging kia maza.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
TRendlona:

Sorry is that ur hometown?

No , but that band travelled to celebrate here
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
A40:

Whether others failed in their duties that moment was not an excuse. Atletico was not even in the attacking third, when boathand moved out of position in an awful attempt to stop griezmann. Boathand lacked sense of awareness, at that point antoinne was on the ball he was not the most dangerous player on the pitch, carasco and torres were. Torres was shadowed-marked by someone at the right side, boathand was almost falling on the ground trying to stop griezmann, bump, carasco ran into space boathand was supposed to shadow-mark (with his 2nd run), after he had bullied antoinne. It's a simple defensive knowledge, anyone who had played football to some level will understand the technicality. boathand's poor positioning was utilized in that goal.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
pkasso:
Ejo lo fero. Start digging with your paws like the dog you are and produce where you saw me as an Arsenal fan. Thank God you don't have a sister so you can keep your hereditary idiocy in your family line. Agbako, do us a favor by swallowing rat poison instead of panadol since you are so good at mixing things up. O tun le step e down with kerosene instead of water. Idiota, Barca ARE still at the top of the European game. Hehehe. Ramuzaki's houseboy trying to pin his insecurities on me. Even Dr Phil can't help you. Oya start digging kia maza.
Bwahahahaha the mofo is still crying blood after I exposed the troglodyte.

It is only your shamelessness that is still allowing you to respond. Eku! Alatenuje, telling more lies than O.J Simpson when he was on trial. Anyway since you come from a lengthy genetic line of harlots and hoeloshos I would expect that shame is one of the traits you lack by default

You are dangerously ret@rded if you genuinely think I still have anything left to prove to a bandwagoninho rata like you. You have been disgraced and exposed as a fugazy and a pathetic alabosi

You would do well to jump into the nearest konga at your disposal, preferably at night so your chances of being rescued are nil and stop stealing our precious oxygen

Your silly attempts at saving face are laughable. Its a guarantee that no one would ever take you serious on this thread anymore (if they ever did)

Eku.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
A40:

[s]Bwahahahaha the mofo is still crying blood after I exposed the troglodyte.

It is only your shamelessness that is still allowing you to respond. Eku! Alatenuje, telling more lies than O.J Simpson when he was on trial. Anyway since you come from a lengthy genetic line of harlots and hoeloshos I would expect that shame is one of the traits you lack by default

You are dangerously ret@rded if you genuinely think I still have anything left to prove to a bandwagoninho rata like you. You have been disgraced and exposed as a fugazy and a pathetic alabosi

You would do well to jump into the nearest konga at your disposal, preferably at night so your chances of being rescued are nil and stop stealing our precious oxygen

Your silly attempts at saving face are laughable. Its a guarantee that no one would ever take you serious on this thread anymore (if they ever did)

Eku.[/s]

You are crazy for going parental. Ramuzaki needs to chain you. Dayo rarely does this, you should learn everything from dayo, not only his stvpidity.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
A40:

Bwahahahaha the mofo is still crying blood after I exposed the troglodyte.
Eku.
Woof Woof Woof. Keep barking like the rabid mongrel you are. Adato feeling like Sherlock Holmes. Exposed what?? Trying to deflect attention from the matter at hand won't work, Dejo Tunfulu. Show everyone where pkasso was a Gunner.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
airmark:

Whether others failed in their duties that moment was not an excuse. Atletico was not even in the attacking third, when boathand moved out of position in an awful attempt to stop griezmann. Boathand lacked sense of awareness, at that point antoinne was on the ball he was not the most dangerous player on the pitch, carasco and torres were. Torres was shadowed-marked by someone at the right side, boathand was almost falling on the ground trying to stop griezmann, bump, carasco ran into space boathand was supposed to shadow-mark (with his 2nd run), after he had bullied antoinne. It's a simple defensive knowledge, anyone who had played football to some level will understand the technicality. boathand's poor positioning was utilized in that goal.
Look at that video again very well. At least you acknowledge the possibility that others failed in their duty. This means we are making progress.

You saying Griezmann was not the most dangerous player on the pitch is moot. He was the most pivotal one! No Griezmann no goal

Torres was a non factor in that move so lets focus on Carrasco.

Its pretty evident that Boateng tried to cover up for his teammate with the runs he made. Griezmann skinned his markers so even if Boateng was with Carrasco a simple give and go pass back to Griezmann creates a one on one chance with Neuer, Lahm who should have been in the mix was in another country. Abi was Lahm shadow marking too?

Boateng should not have to cover that much ground to begin with.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
pkasso:
Woof Woof Woof. Keep barking like the rabid mongrel you are. Adato feeling like Sherlock Holmes. Exposed what?? Trying to deflect attention from the matter at hand won't work, Dejo Tunfulu. Show everyone where pkasso was a Gunner.
The resident Eku is running on fumes. Its fun watching the eku writhe and struggle before finally quenching. Give it a rest heaux.

You are looking dimmer and dumber with each reply. Doing agidi but you have gone out like Kunta Kinte. Bwahahaha I got a whip for you Toby. What Ice Cube spat that year is still apt merely looking at your m0ronic responses

You are boring the thread with your wailing. Vamoooose

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
airmark:

You are crazy for going parental. Ramuzaki needs to chain you. Dayo rarely does this, you should learn everything from dayo, not only his stvpidity.
You are a phool! Can you swear you have never gone parental on this forum? Blatant and indirectly

When would you goats learn? Leave A-40 in peace. I have been ignoring that eku for a looong time. Like Modenine said, He didn't realize his luck was at the edge of a cliff and decided to push it

Woe betide you ret@rds for bringing up drama and trying to dictate how I respond

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
pkasso:
You are not getting off that easily. Shey enu e ma n wa rough. You go explain where you saw me supporting Arsenal. Or was that also a mix up? Olori omo ale ni e, if you no post your evidence. My friend, start digging.

Ajadugbolugi feeling like he just discovered the cure for cancer. So you found out I used to be a barca fan. So what? Barcelona were a bigger club than Bayern at that time and still are. Oponu aiyerada, how does that make me a glory hunter compared to you who ran away from Arsenal. Ashewo. A won anjonu ti n fi ori e gba ping pong grin. Omo ode.

Ohhh my gawddddd! grin

Agbako-40 turns himself into Inspector Gadget. Awon monitoring spirit, alai ni kan she! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.