Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,646 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1080341 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
airmark:

No one asked you about clean sheet or dirty one. You stvpidly stated baba came in for a striker so he was used as a striker. This is one of those things my nephew in NY would be slapped for if he makes such comment. It's better you stay silent as usual when you goof so that it will die a natural death. You keep on disgracing your followers. cheesy

Like I always say, I am responsible for what I post and not what you understand, Understanding is beyond your IQ anyway

quote where I said Baba was used as a striker. Of course you wont because that why you are noted as the most foolish poster on this forum

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Like I always say, I am responsible for what I post and not what you understand, Understanding is beyond your IQ anyway

quote where I said Baba was used as a striker. Of course you wont because that why you are noted as the most foolish poster on this forum

What is the meaning of the emboldened apari pa rahmanzaki? cheesy

raumdeuter:

86th minute with 4 minutes to go and the coach was smart he didnt put him in defence, he used him to replace a striker not to replace a defender
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
airmark:
What is the meaning of the emboldened apari pa rahmanzaki? cheesy

"The coach did not put him in defence, he used him to replace a striker"

Where did it state he was used as a striker? Mumuni?

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

"The coach did not put him in defence, he used him to replace a striker"

Where did it state he was used as a striker? Mumuni?

I asked a question you used a question to answer. Dubious apari old man cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
airmark:
I asked a question you used a question to answer. Dubious apari old man cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am trying to help you get to the source of your foolishness, cos it doesnt look like its ordinary?

Did you once eat sacrifice at a junction meant for vultures? Could that be the reason 36 goblins are always making noise in your head to return their food

9 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]I am trying to help you get to the source of your foolishness, cos it doesnt look like its ordinary?

Did you once eat sacrifice at a junction meant for vultures? Could that be the reason 36 goblins are always making noise in your head to return their food[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Always trying to defend his stvpid posts. Replacing a player in your context has emphasy on position and you were as usual caught pants down. That was why you could nt answer elronny who asked where baba played . With time i know you will be scared of posting rubbish for the benefit of readers. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Always trying to defend his stvpid posts. Replacing a player in your context has emphasy on position and you were as usual caught pants down. That was why you could nt answer elronny who asked where baba played . With time i know you will be scared of posting rubbish for the benefit of readers. cheesy

I am certain your foolishness isnt ordinary, Its this foolishness that made you fail out of school

Your useless Baba Rahman was benched and his team kept a clean sheet, You should go and bury your head in a soakaway mumini

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
Javi Martinez is injured looks like an adductor muscle injury
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:21am On Oct 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]I am certain your foolishness isnt ordinary, Its this foolishness that made you fail out of school[/s]

Your useless Baba Rahman was benched and his team kept a clean sheet, You should go and bury your head in a soakaway mumini

This is one of the reasons we asked that german league to be burnt down. Baba was useless and we loaned him out to where he would be useful. To confirm this, the useless player sodomised 4 bayern munich players leaving some on the ground as he waltzed through the burnthisleaguedown champions' midfield and defence. Epl-rejects always doing wonders in that useless league. Shout-out to chicharito too cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]http:///media/10-05-2016/Ld_DKu.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:36am On Oct 05, 2016
airmark:

This is one of the reasons we asked that german league to be burnt down. Baba was useless and we loaned him out to where he would be useful. To confirm this, the useless player sodomised 4 bayern munich players leaving some on the ground as he waltzed through the burnthisleaguedown champions' midfield and defence. Epl-rejects always doing wonders in that useless league. Shout-out to chicharito too cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is why I say you are extremely foolish

And what did the move lead to? You think this is monkey post you play with orange in your eighborhood where the motive is to dribble senselessly without end result

The most important stat, Schalke couldnt keep a single clean sheet in the Bundesliga this season with Baba Rahman starting without Baba Rahman they kept their clean sheet

And talking about Bundesliga product sodomizing EPL shoutout to Firmino, Debruyne, Son heung and others sodomizing the EPL even coaches like Klopp

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:40am On Oct 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]This is why I say you are extremely foolish

And what did the move lead to? You think this is monkey post you play with orange in your eighborhood where the motive is to dribble senselessly without end result

The most important stat, Schalke couldnt keep a single clean sheet in the Bundesliga this season with Baba Rahman starting without Baba Rahman they kept their clean sheet

And talking about Bundesliga product sodomizing EPL shoutout to Firmino, Debruyne, Son heung and others sodomizing the EPL even coaches like Klopp[/s]

grin grin grin
I listed epl-rejects , he rebutted with burthisleaguedown products. Did you really graduate from ife? You are so wack. Was Baba rahman responsible for all the goals scored against his team? cheesy While your useless boathand was prostrating for them in spain, baba rahman stopped in-form balotelli from scoring. He even scored to give his team the first and only away win this season. Epl teams have found in burnthisleaguedown a great developmental center for our unriped players. Next thing is to turn all burthisleaguedown teams to epl feeder's teams.

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:54am On Oct 05, 2016
airmark:

grin grin grin
I listed epl-rejects , he rebutted with burthisleaguedown products. Did you really graduate from ife? You are so wack. Was Baba rahman responsible for all the goals scored against his team? cheesy While your useless boathand was prostrating for them in spain, baba rahman stopped in-form balotelli from scoring. He even scored to give his team the first and only away winning this season. Epl teams have found in burnthisleaguedown a great developmental center for our unriped players. Next thing is to turn all burthisleaguedown teams to epl feeder's teams.

Baba Rahman was so good that Schalke has to bench him to get their first clean sheet in the league after 6 months

All the failed players and mediocre Bundesliga players like Firmino, Shaqiri, Arnatovic, Jan Kirchoff have all found homes in the EPL Even jan Kirchoff a useless player rejected by multiple bundesliga clubs suddenly won the fans player of the month

Bundesliga breed the quality talent, and when they are useless we find a way to offload them to the EPL like we did for Schweinsteiger who is now collecting pension another Bundesliga reject dumped on the EPL. Imagine. Only an EPL team would buy a Schweinsteiger who can barely walk and pay him 10m a yr

Thats why the EPL na maga league. The league where they can buy marko Marin, Buy Voronin, buy Bhoularouz, buy DeJong buy Schweinsteiger even a 39yr Alex Manninger who is about to retire and was clubless for some time is now collecting maga money in the EPL

I wont be surprised if Lahm, Robben, Robery Alonso are shipped to one EPL team after they outlive their usefulness

Iku ma pa maga wa o

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:47am On Oct 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]
Baba Rahman was so good that Schalke has to bench him to get their first clean sheet in the league after 6 months

All the failed players and mediocre Bundesliga players like Firmino, Shaqiri, Arnatovic, Jan Kirchoff have all found homes in the EPL Even jan Kirchoff a useless player rejected by multiple bundesliga clubs suddenly won the fans player of the month

Bundesliga breed the quality talent, and when they are useless we find a way to offload them to the EPL like we did for Schweinsteiger who is now collecting pension another Bundesliga reject dumped on the EPL. Imagine. Only an EPL team would buy a Schweinsteiger who can barely walk and pay him 10m a yr

Thats why the EPL na maga league. The league where they can buy marko Marin, Buy Voronin, buy Bhoularouz, buy DeJong buy Schweinsteiger even a 39yr Alex Manninger who is about to retire and was clubless for some time is now collecting maga money in the EPL

I wont be surprised if Lahm, Robben, Robery Alonso are shipped to one EPL team after they outlive their usefulness

Iku ma pa maga wa o[/s]

How useless baba rahman could dribble 4 Bayern players is a mystery to the world. So shocking. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:30am On Oct 05, 2016
airmark:
How useless baba rahman could dribble 4 Bayern players is a mystery to the world. So shocking. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thats why you are a foolish analyst. Only a foolish analyst would be celebrating dribbling. You now see why you are senseless? Who dribbling epp?

This is a report showing Wilfred Zaha as the best dribbler in EPL. Yet no one rate Zaha as anything. Baba rahman dribbled Bayern yet his team lost and he conceded and after several poor performances he was dropped to the bench and his team kept a clean sheet for the first time

That is why you have been ridiculed and exiled as a useless analyst on every thread even your own thread. An analyst who is more concerned dribbles than end product, celebrating a player who dribbled yet conceded 2 goals and was benched for being poor

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:50am On Oct 05, 2016
I am sure this Bundesliga reject below dribbling Man Utd players player of the year. You probably think SHaqiri should be given Balon dor

[img]http://media./media/2ttu2UzK2qnhS/giphy.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2016
airmark:

Won bi a40 da ko criticise or ko challenge apari oo. He is his lord on nairaland. He dare not call his master to order when he spews stvpid stuffs as usual. grin

The idioot has no balls to challenge apari ramuzaki.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Baba rahmanzaki grin

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2016
airmark:

How ajakaja40 allows him to boss him around is still a mystery. Dayo apari is not bald for nothing, he uses it to scare ninnies like a40. The outer part of dayo's head has more useful materials than the internal part.
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Choi! Broda Dayo don suffer for una hand o. From Ramudeen to Ramuzaki to Rahmanzaki. See evolution grin.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Skimpledawg(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Omo, dz place hot o. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Rumors have it that Oliver Kahn might replace Matthias Sammer

Also in 2yrs time, Lahm should be retured and ready to step in. By 2022 Hopefully Lahm will be our club president

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
pkasso:
Choi! Broda Dayo don suffer for una hand o. From Ramudeen to Ramuzaki to Rahmanzaki. See evolution grin.

The Apari Master no dey respect himself at all. grin How someone goes about spewing all sorts of foolishness in the name of sport punditry every single day is unbelievable.

Now he has migrated to the Arsenal thread. I really tire for this Rahmanzaki. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lana1(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
raumdeuter:
I am sure this Bundesliga reject below dribbling Man Utd players player of the year. You probably think SHaqiri should be given Balon dor

[img]http://media./media/2ttu2UzK2qnhS/giphy.gif[/img]

What is a dribble in football?

Ans: The most basic of all soccer skills is dribbling, the ability to carry the ball past an opponent while being in control, whether by using a series of simple taps or a fantastic move around a foe.

Yes Shaqiri dazzled with his fancy skills. But he couldn't advance past Smalling while still in control of the ball.
Yet one Pa Ramuzaki from Nigeria would ve us believe Shaqiri dribbled Smalling in this scenario. S.M.H.

I'm sure u expected Smalling to fall down flat like he sa2 thevHoly Spirit after that snake bite. But u forget not all CBs are as useless as Boateng

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lana1:

What is a dribble in football?

Ans: The most basic of all soccer skills is dribbling, the ability to carry the ball past an opponent while being in control, whether by using a series of simple taps or a fantastic move around a foe.

Yes Shaqiri dazzled with his fancy skills. But he couldn't advance past Smalling while still in control of the ball.
Yet one Pa Ramuzaki from Nigeria would ve us believe Shaqiri dribbled Smalling in this scenario. S.M.H.

I'm sure u expected Smalling to fall down flat like he sa2 thevHoly Spirit after that snake bite. But u forget not all CBs are as useless as Boateng

Shaqiri dazzled and went past Smalling while in control until Chris Smalling fouled him I am shocked anyone will even argue this

I am sure Smalling is praying daily to be even a fraction as good as Boateng. Smalling is 26 will be 27 soon at that age, Boateng has dominated a CL final, A world cup final while Smalling until last few games has been benched for a mediocre full back like Daley Blind

Smalling epitomizes what failure is all about. Last season many thought he was on the cusp of being a decent defender only for him to regress even further. The last 2 qualifiers for England vs Slovakia and tonight vs Malta, Smalling was glued to the bench by jokes like Cahill and John Stones

WHen Smalling was having his best run in his career, this is what a knowledgable Man Utd fan had to say

coogar:

pique is better than any defender in the premier league and so are boateng & ramos. smalling has to maintain his current form for another 3 seasons to be mentioned in the same breath as those trio!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lana1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Shaqiri dazzled and went past Smalling while in control until Chris Smalling fouled him that was why he was called for a free kick. I am shocked anyone will even argue this
Lmao. Oga o. Which part of Shaqiri's body went past Smalling after that snake bite?? Oga e rora ma paaro na. Go and look at the gif u posted again.
Yes. Shaqiri put the ball past Smalling. But he(Smalling) did what every right thinking defender would do in dat situation. He ensured Shaqiri dint go past him. Hence the foul.

Egbon the only thing anyone should be shocked about in this situation is d fact that u dont know what a dribble is. shocked shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lana1:
Lmao. Oga o. Which part of Shaqiri's body went past Smalling after that snake bite?? Oga e rora ma paaro na. Go and look at the gif u posted again.
Yes. Shaqiri put the ball past Smalling. But he(Smalling) did what every right thinking defender would do in dat situation. He ensured Shaqiri dint go past him. Hence the foul.

Egbon the only thing anyone should be shocked about in this situation is d fact that u dont know what a dribble is. shocked shocked

Shaqiri dazzled and went past Smalling while in control until Chris Smalling fouled him I am shocked anyone will even argue this.

Smalling was already bamboozled and had to resort to illegal means to stop Shaqiri.

I am sure Smalling is praying daily to be even a fraction as good as Boateng. Smalling is 26 will be 27 soon at that age, Boateng has dominated a CL final, A world cup final while Smalling until last few games has been benched at his club for a mediocre full back like Daley Blind.
The last 2 qualifiers for his National team England vs Slovakia and tonight vs Malta, Smalling was glued to the bench by jokes like Cahill and John Stones

Smalling epitomizes what failure is all about. Last season many thought he was on the cusp of being a decent defender only for him to regress even further.

WHen Smalling was having his best run in his career, this is what a knowledgable Man Utd fan had to say

coogar:

pique is better than any defender in the premier league and so are boateng & ramos. smalling has to maintain his current form for another 3 seasons to be mentioned in the same breath as those trio!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lana1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am sure Smalling is praying daily to be even a fraction as good as Boateng. Smalling is 26 will be 27 soon at that age, Boateng has dominated a CL final, A world cup final while Smalling until last few games has been benched at his club for a mediocre full back like Daley Blind.
The last 2 qualifiers for his National team England vs Slovakia and tonight vs Malta, Smalling was glued to the bench by jokes like Cahill and John Stones
Smalling epitomizes what failure is all about. Last season many thought he was on the cusp of being a decent defender only for him to regress even further.

Oya. Smalling is a failure. I don hear u. I'm not having this Boateng argument with u.

Shaqiri dazzled and went past Smalling while in control until Chris Smalling fouled him I am shocked anyone will even argue this.
Smalling was already bamboozled and had to resort to illegal means to stop Shaqiri.
Anyways u're not getting off that easy. No try change topic.
An attacker puts the ball past a defender. Defender recovers intelligently and takes one for the team by fouling said attacker b4 he can go past him and through on goal. Pls explain to us how this scenario is a dribble in Pa Ramuzaki's dictionary?

Going by the google definition of dribble, tell us how Shaqiri dribbled Smalling in dat gif??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Lana1:
Oya. Smalling is a failure. I don hear u. I'm not having this Boateng argument with u.
You are not having Boateng argument, yet you were the one who brought his name into it or did someone type that for you?

Anyways u're not getting off that easy. No try change topic.
An attacker puts the ball past a defender. Defender recovers intelligently and takes one for the team by fouling said attacker b4 he can go past him and through on goal. Pls explain to us how this scenario is a dribble in Pa Ramuzaki's dictionary?

Going by the google definition of dribble, tell us how Shaqiri dribbled Smalling in dat gif??

He was dribbled, he used an illegal means to stop him. Simple, If you have to deploy illegal means to stop a player it doesnt change the fact that you were dribbled, Assuming he used legal means then he can say he wasn't dribbled

So if you dribble a defender and he uses his hand to stop the dribbler, taking one for the team does that change the fact that he was bamboozled fooled by a 5th rate player like Shaqiri and had to foul him

Shaqiri nutmegged him and was on his way to regaining control of the ball while Smalling had no chance to get the ball first so, he had to use illegal means
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:14am On Oct 09, 2016
Some people case dey Stone Hearst Asylum.

Isn't it obvious Shaqiri dribbled Smalling? If Smalling had committed that foul in the 18 yard box, wouldn't the referee have awarded a penalty?

Everybody just wanna get popular on Bayern Munich thread.

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lana1(m): 1:12am On Oct 09, 2016
Lordave:

Isn't it obvious Shaqiri dribbled Smalling? If Smalling had committed that foul in the 18 yard box, wouldn't the referee have awarded a penalty?

Bros apply sense when u dey talk abeg.
I ve been on NL a while. I just dont come here to post. So i dont understand who dey follow u drag popularity contest.

Even the person i quoted dint reply me with insults. So i dont know why u just wan show urself this night.

So if someone gets fouled, that automatically means he dribbled the person who fouled him?? Ok.
Bros dey ur lane and keep ur damn opinions to urself and quit throwing subtle jibes my way.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nyabinghi(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lordave:

dave diarisgoduo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
A40 do you think JJ Watt will ever surpass Reggie White as the greatest defensive end ever?

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.