Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1076477 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

I knew you would yarn nonsense...as if most of the top artistes today don't sing mostly about sex and sell shock value.

If you say you're talking about your own preference, then that's fine. You are allowed to think that Benita Okojie is better than Beyonce...

If you say Madonna was overrated, you need to come with a valid reason why people have spent over a billion dollars to go and see someone who is nowhere near as good as other great female acts...
You are just shooting megedefegede out of your hip like a cowboy. I have told you repeatedly that Sales != Greatness. We are talking about someone who has been caught miming and lip syncing cos we all know she ain't got no voice

What is the highest grossing movie of all time and how good was it?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
A40:

You are just shooting megedefegede out of your hip like a cowboy. I have told you repeatedly that Sales != Greatness. We are talking about someone who has been caught miming and lip syncing cos we all know she ain't got no voice

What is the highest grossing movie of all time and how good was it?
What is this one saying?

We've told you several times to name your criteria and use that to list your top 10, you no gree.

Yet you're insisting that someone who has won 313 awards including a whopping 7 grammys, and has been honoured by everybody from Guiness book of world records to Billboard, MTV, to any music publication you can think of is overrated...

you sure say you don chop today?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
A40, You see wetin your 'overated yarn' grin don cause you now...

Just eat the humble pie & accept defeat jare cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
Eruditor:

[s]That very same season, Totti scored 26 goals and had 9 assists (Top scorer and Top assist man). His team AS Roma also finished in 2nd position whereas Kaka's team finished 4th. BTW Kaka had 6 assists that season not 7 he was 15th on the assist log.

Totti had a stronger case to be the Serie A player of the year according to the very same stats some other person on this thread wanted to use against Cristiano. Can we now conclude that Kaka finishing above Totti, flattered his performances in Serie A that year? What that translates to is that Kaka got more credit than his performances deserved. Which means he was overrated that season in Serie A in this context.[/s]

@Iniesta, I don't know the year you are referring to for Iniesta. In 08/09 and 09/10 Messi was the LFP player of the year and he had more goals and assists combined than any other player whose team won a title. So Iniesta would not have deserved it had he won it those years- in fact, winning it would have overrated his contributions to Barca's success those years (at least when compared with Messi)- and thank heavens he did not.

So Kaka did not win a league title. Nor did he win the cup. However, he won the UCL. Sneijder won the cup, league and UCL as well as getting to the final of a WC. Since, Mou who was Sneijder's coach at the time was adjudged coach of the year, yet his best player, Sneijder, wasn't adjudged WPOTY. Can we agree that whoever won that title that year did not deserve to win it? In other words, Messi winning the WPOTY 10/11 was overrating his achievements that year (even if Messi received more votes than Sneijder)

From the fore-going can we conclude that a player's achievements for a year could be overrated even if the said player is great the best, just like Messi was in 10/11?

1. So why is it flawed for anyone to say a player could be great and still be overrated?

2. Why is it 'flawed' for anyone to say Kaka was overrated in 07 when he only performed spectacularly in 1/3 tournaments that he featured in said season?

NB: I am here because some people said anyone who makes both claims is waffling. I am showing you how someone can make both claims (which you don't need to agree with) but it does not mean the person is wrong.

Iniesta with 4 goals was laliga's spanish player of 2008/2009 while David villa with 28 goals, got nothing. Footballers voted for kaka and they knew what they saw, it might be closely fought thats not my biz. If iniesta with 4 goals won ahead of villa, and barca fans like you had no issues with it, then kaka should be left alone with his serie a award. Even xavi who had 6 goals and more assists than iniesta that year was not awarded. so what are you saying? Experts dont judge performances the way you just did. A player like iniesta is overrated based on your analysis.

@ The emboldened, anyone who claimed kaka was overrated in 2007 is high on ogogoro. Even when ronaldo and kaka met at the biggest club soccer stage in Ucl, we all saw who conquered. Some things are better left unsaid. In the past there were sensible controversies that trailed wpoty, 2007's was never one of them.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

I have told you that for sake of Argument I will agree that England was better...

Oya what next na?

I want to see where you're going with this...
You have not admitted you lied about Lennon and Wayne Bridge.

Where I'm going is embedded in the rest of the post you quoted
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
A40:

You have not admitted you lied about Lennon and Wayne Bridge.

Where I'm going is embedded in the rest of the post you quoted

OK I lied.

Oya what next.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
AdisaOwala:

You never even see anything... grin

As of last year A40 thought Aguero was one of the top 20 players in the world but now he is overrated..

A40:

Agüero, Higuain, ADM are very much overrated. But again you are missing the point like a free throw. Argentina can at least boast of narrowly losing out of all 3 trophies. Losing in the finals (close games) England cannot even get to semi final FFS so your example na offside

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

What is this one saying?

We've told you several times to name your criteria and use that to list your top 10, you no gree.

Yet you're insisting that someone who has won 313 awards including a whopping 7 grammys, and has been honoured by everybody from Guiness book of world records to Billboard, MTV, to any music publication you can think of is overrated...

you sure say you don chop today?
English na moraphucka oh. What else do Billboards, MTV use to do their ratings? No be sales?

I would list Aretha Franklin, Etta James, Diana Ross, Tina Turner, Billie Holiday, Nina Simone, Celine, Whitney, Mariah Carey even Janet Jackson over the overrated
Madonna

Vocally, sonically, stage performance, content e.t.c

You are talking of Grammies. We can also call Kanye the best rapper. Orisirishi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

Ok yes, England squad 2006 was better than Argentina of 2014.

Oya what next? grin

So why did the miltiple award winning England fail to make a semi final while the inferior Argentina made 3 finals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

As of last year A40 thought Aguero was one of the top 20 players in the world but now he is overrated..

At the very least this merely proves I am also guilty of overrating him. I am still looking for your point in all of this.

Illusionista
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
AdisaOwala:

No be my fault say most of una no hear English.

Example. Do you think Wenger is overrated? Would you put him in your top 20 list of managers over the last two decades
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
A40:

At the very least this merely proves I am also guilty of overrating him. I am still looking for your point in all of this.

Illusionista

LMAO

This boy is just a clown.

I'm out abeg...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
A40:

English na moraphucka oh. What else do Billboards, MTV use to do their ratings? No be sales?

I would list Aretha Franklin, Etta James, Diana Ross, Tina Turner, Billie Holiday, Nina Simone, Celine, Whitney, Mariah Carey even Janet Jackson over the overrated
Madonna

Vocally, sonically, stage performance, content e.t.c

You are talking of Grammies. We can also call Kanye the best rapper. Orisirishi

How many times will I tell this guy that Rap is not the same as Pop?

Will the allegations of Ghostwriting leveled against Drake be an issue in any other genre of music?

You don chop today?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy

So argentina team was not average in his post in 2014 but now they are average . Ajakaja40 wont stop disgracing himself anytime soon. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
A40:

At the very least this merely proves I am also guilty of overrating him.[s] I am still looking for your point in all of this.

Illusionista[/s]

Na lightning go fire those fingers you used to type this. Dodoyo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
airmark:

Iniesta with 4 goals was laliga's spanish player of 2008/2009 while David villa with 28 goals, got nothing. Footballers voted for kaka and they knew what they saw, it might be closely fought thats not my biz. If iniesta with 4 goals won ahead of villa, and barca fans like you had no issues with it, then kaka should be left alone with his serie a award. Even xavi who had 6 goals and more assists than iniesta that year was not awarded. so what are you saying? Experts dont judge performances the way you just did. A player like iniesta is overrated based on your analysis.

@ The emboldened, anyone who claimed kaka was overrated in 2007 is high on ogogoro. Even when ronaldo and kaka met at the biggest club soccer stage in Ucl, we all saw who conquered. Some things are better left unsaid. In the past there were sensible controversies that trailed wpoty, 2007's was never one of them.

Abeg how many goals & Assist Juan Mata get for Valencia that season?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nairaland is overrated sad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
afrodoc2:
Nairaland is overrated sad

Seun doesn't have a world cup medal...so I guess you're right.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
airmark:

Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy

So argentina team was not average in his post in 2014 but now they are average . Ajakaja40 wont stop disgracing himself anytime soon. grin

Mate that's what I want to hear next. A40 even went as far as saying that Messi was poor at the worldcup and based Argentina's success that year on their defence.

I don't understand how based on his own definitions and criteria, Messi is not overrated.

You can see how he nearly ran away from the Kaka question posed to AdisaOwala, and has tried to switch from Madonna to films to Wenger.

All just so he can justify one goof of a statement...

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
A40:

Illusionista

Are you sure you have not been overating Alagolo Boateng all this while? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
airmark:

You weren't supposed to introduce voting because it is subjective. People can vote Kaka because he is handsome and born-again. We must analyse things purely analytically so we can make room for the fact that he could have been overrated. I know Kaka beat CR7 when they met, similar to how Sneijder beat Messi and went on to outscore and out-assist him in both UCL and WC yet Messi won WPOTY and Sneijder didn't make top 3.

Even in 2014, when Messi was voted player of the WC tournament he rightly rejected it because he knew he did not do enough to deserve it. He knew he was being overrated WRT the tournament. That doesn't mean he wasn't great even in it. So again, players voting someone is not a sure-fire proof that the person "deserved" what they voted him for or that what they voted him for doesn't overrate him.

Anyways, I like how you said "a player like Iniesta is overrated based on your analysis". So based on A40s analysis, Kaka cannot be overrated? No, he can. He can if he is mediocre in all competitions bar one. He can if the only reason he is not, is because he was voted for it.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

How many times will I tell this guy that Rap is not the same as Pop?

Will the allegations of Ghostwriting leveled against Drake be an issue in any other genre of music?

You don chop today?
When you stop bringing up awards and record sales as the most important criteria to judge artistes. Purists never do that.

Like saying De La Hoya was the greatest cos he arguably sold the most fights

Small homework for you. Go and listen to the lovely ladies on that list and tell me how anyone with a clue would put Madonna over them. There is more to music than sales Chale

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
A40:

Illusionista

Apoda40! So Aguero even dey your list of top 20 players in the world, yet with your own foolish mouth, you dey claim he is overrated. shocked shocked Almost ten pages has been used here to show you are guilty of being an ediot. Arindin omo. cheesy Ajakaja has no shame. You are an eternal embarrassment to Ramuzaki for this.

What a DANGEROUS DOOFUS. Better go and face your Excel worksheet in that Shomolu cybercafe. Guguru ediot!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

LMAO

This boy is just a clown.

I'm out abeg...
What are you even accusing me off precisely? You are just jumping like a cat on a hot tin roof.

Who had more talent 06 England or 14 Argentina. You were exposed woefully. You are now bringing up unrelated posts from past events

You have metamorphosed from Illusionista to Desperado

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Abeg how many goals & Assist Juan Mata get for Valencia that season?

Mata : 11 goals and 17 assists and Iniesta : 4 goals and 13 assists

Nihilist:

Mate that's what I want to hear next. A40 even went as far as saying that Messi was poor at the worldcup and based Argentina's success that year on their defence.
I don't understand how based on his own definitions and criteria, Messi is not overrated.
You can see how he nearly ran away from the Kaka question posed to AdisaOwala, and has tried to switch from Madonna to films to Wenger.

Thats why dayo will always be his lord. He is smarter .

Eruditor:

You weren't supposed to introduce voting because it is subjective. People can vote Kaka because he is handsome and born-again. [s]We must analyse things purely analytically so we can make room for the fact that he could have been overrated. I know Kaka beat CR7 when they met, similar to how Sneijder beat Messi and went on to outscore and out-assist him in both UCL and WC yet Messi won WPOTY and Sneijder didn't make top 3.
Even in 2014, when Messi was voted player of the WC tournament he rightly rejected it because he knew he did not do enough to deserve it. He knew he was being overrated WRT the tournament. That doesn't mean he wasn't great even in it. So again, players voting someone is not a sure-fire proof that the person "deserved" what they voted him for or that what they voted him for doesn't overrate him.
Anyways, I like how you said "a player like Iniesta is overrated based on your analysis". So based on A40s analysis, Kaka cannot be overrated? No, he can. He can if he is mediocre in all competitions bar one. He can if the only reason he is not, is because he was voted for it.[/s]

Now, i can see you have been joking all this while. Nice try, you got me.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4579615_a402_png9b0f747d9a5b10bb8c2805d08718445b

Candid camera. Charlie-Boy cannot even perform this feat. Well done Nihilist.

O capture weyrey onisokuso yen, live and direct. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Na this kain thing Pataki dey like pass

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Griffon(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Are you sure you have not been overating Alagolo Boateng all this while? grin

We can now at least understand these people's viewpoint. I've always wondered why mediocrity would be given popularity on this thread, I guess we all get the drift now cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.

I am wondering what this has to do with you straight up lying about player's involvement at a WC. At least in my case the magnitude of Messi's involvement is the dispute unlike you who sat there telling us nothing but lies

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Griffon:

We can now at least understand these people's viewpoint. I've always wondered why mediocrity would be given popularity on this thread, I guess we all get the drift now cheesy

I dey teyu

cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
AdisaOwala:
Na this kain thing Pataki dey like pass

grin grin grin

Leff me oh jare! grin The useless follow-follow dog was told to mention top 20 players, in his usual excited 'doggish' mode to please his cyber-father and cyber mentor, he mentioned more than 20 players. Na him type dey always ask for more answer sheet in exam hall, only to carry over the same course at the end of the semester.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
A40:

What are you even accusing me off precisely? You are just jumping like a cat on a hot tin roof.

Who had more talent 06 England or 14 Argentina. You were exposed woefully. You are now bringing up unrelated posts from past events

You have metamorphosed from Illusionista to Desperado

I'm accusing you of not standing by your words.

Even if for the sake of Argument, England had more talent than Argentina(FYI they didnt), that is still completely irrelevant to the discussion.

When you labelled Gerrard and co as Overrated, you did not do it comparison to Argentina.

You based your assertion on the fact that they had a lot of talent and failed.

I then tried to apply the same criteria independently to Argentina, and the result should have been the same.

By your own previous admissions , Argentina were a very good side, boasting a WPOTY and a player you felt was one of the top 20 in the world. Yet Argentina also failed.

You then tried to cover up your excuses by trying to compare England's failure to Argentina's failure. You then gave excuses why not winning titles is not synoymous to failure despite asking for titles from England.

I mean this is your entry in 2014 where you state clearly that equate Argentina's WC defeat to failure.

Why on earth can't you stick to your words?

Don't you see how ridiculous you look?

(1) (2) (3) ... (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) ... (1041) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.